Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5101-5150 of 20307

over a year ago ginei_werewolf said…
nah i need to though it sounds good

ps anyone watch the new onii chan koto episode it was weird lol
over a year ago blade4570 said…
there wasn't that many deaths on the show tho every one he fights he knocks out and some help him latter on others are caught n some he helps out dif for every one but the killings are mainly done by the magic dude with red hair i forget his name lol hmm ok olar whats a show you like a lot so i know the type of shows you might watch prob to love ru and vampire knight hm you might watch special a and IS: Infinite Stratos but right now thats guess work
i do not watch male harems lol i mainly watch anime with cute goirls idk why , but i think it has somthing to do with my past gf lol.
over a year ago TheBoredOtaku said…
so then ya like "girls bravo" right ginei? lol. i started that one then completly forgot it the next day XD
yeah long story i think its cause i left my gf when i loved her so yeah lol (and i broke up with her)

oh and that isnt one of my favs its on my pro cause it was one of the first i watched and one of my favs at first
ah, bleach was my first anime. i found the manga at a thrift store for like 2 bucks, srsly. 2nd volume perfect condition. i read it,loved it then started the anime, and from there to others. ;)
my first anime would have been Yu Yu Hakusho most likely there was Rurouni Kenshin and the other old anime shows back then
over a year ago R_and_V said…
lol wat we doing? i got no water and electricty just came backk.... what we doing guys?
mm idk we all are kinda just saying the first anime we watched and thats about it unless a random topic pops up out of no where lol like yours
yu yu hakusho.... i wasnt into anime when that was on tv. although since it was like on tv(cartoon network) i tried to watch it. i liked that he shoots stuff from his fingers, but i was just a kid so the whole "plot" was lost to me.-_-

although i DID like zach bell. lol i really hate that the only ANIME cartoon network plays NOW is pokemon, bakugan, and beyblade. X( i love pokemon but the others.... not my taste. they used to have naruto and stuff :D i mean come on even if ya hate naruto its still an ANIME. pretty soon they are gonna cut ALL anime from their list, X(
last edited over a year ago
yea now there doing things like tower prep and unnatural history wonder whats next there wont be anything left lol they need to make a channel just for anime tho cartoon network plays anime i think every fri. or sat. around 12pm and on for a few hours but nothing good and scfi plays some every now and then but its rare
over a year ago Olar said…
NEW EPISODE OF BLEACH IS OUT xD!!!!!
hell yah!! thx olar! :D XD

and ya its only on sat. nights on adultswim(cartoonnetwork) but dude the ones they play FIRST dont suk :D its BLEACH NEW AND DUBBED, KEKAISHI, 2 eps of FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST. and its all NEW. ;) (though the bleach eps i saw in jap, on comp, but lets forget that part lol.) and i FORGOT scifi plays anime!! lol thats good to remember. x)
lol true kekaishi is good n fullmetal i do like but i seen the episodes for the most part bleach im to far in the jap ones they wont get caught up for a long time and i want to know what happens in the battle of the espadas and all the captains but idk what episode that is bc i was watching it then it changed parts then it went back to it and now its on something way off with the swords coming to life idk im lost they could have had the episodes mixed up or it could be on later
im in the middle of watching black cat right now its ok something to watch
dude that was my favorite part of bleach!! :D thats just filler but its the zanpacto rebellion! ;) their swords come out and fight them XD its all really cool, ya can see each persons sword as a person. i liked renjis best. its cool cuz MOST filler eps SUK ASS. but that one was really REALLY good. it had actual plot and stuff.
ya dont even hafta ever have of seen the anime before to watch filler i think -_- its more like a break from the actual story itself.

i took my time catching up to bleach so i really enjoyed it. :)
watch this amv i guess it sums up the season. ;)
ive been aware of black cat. i figured id just try it later. is it good? maybe ill watch it after the new bleach ep.
its not bad at all its like idk a assassin that turns good bc he falls in love and a guy wants his power in his group so he kills her and hes like almost in love with him its creepy lol and well ends up working as a sweeper or a bounty hunter what ever you want to call it and makes some friends and idk im not all the way threw it but some have powers others just skill in fighting its kinda cool and he lost some battles in it so hes not a god lol
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! is something you should watch if you really love bleach and all that its good
lol sounds interesting ill try it. hitman reborn as well,. ya ever seen "black rock shooter"? its really awesome :D its the next bleach XD
 LOL sounds interesting ill try it. hitman reborn as well,. ya ever seen "black rock shooter"? its rea
nope lol i guess i found me a new show haha thanx hmm you should watch soul eater to its ok kinda messed up but not bad hmm n then there was D.Gray-man and chrono crusade they where good to i can keep going but them 5 shows alone will take a wile to watch unless you seen any of them lol
Black Blood Brothers or trinity blood i forget what one it was but it was something you would like tho both where good i just thought of em
fuck my piece of crap headphones broke again
sucks lol i have skullcandy with a life time warranty lol i mean it was 200 n something for them but well worth the money built in base comfy and a good fit and i tried to blow the speakers to see how much they could take and i did not even come close to it and if the tip broke off inside ur pc or whatever go here link its usefull if that part brakes alot on you
luckly it did not

ps new kissxsis chapter 46
fuck im to lazy to read all the comments guys sorry...
lol damn the new chapter involved mikun again fuck!
yea your are lucky it did not lol but still its a good thing to have just in case
who are you talking to?

and yeah i am starting to lose interest in kissxsis lol
lol you about the headphone thing
over a year ago LadyGagaPicture said…
Jersey Shore season 3 link
link

that would not be a bad song for a fan made video for rosario vampire
that would not be a bad song for a fan made video for rosario vampire lol my bad i didn know i had to click embed a video im use to pasting a youtube vid. link and the video pops up after you post your message
i cant hear it right now

and about jersey shore it can go down the toilet with othe rgenric show . I hate spam lol
epic song man. :D
thx ill try those animes lol.
and i just saw the new onichan no koto(LOOONG ASS name i skipping it.) and the ops and ending songs were english! lol ending was lady gagas BAD ROMANCE and op was.... sum guy idk but the songs not bad i guess. link

o ya and by the way, ladygagapictures go rot in hell ya spamming bastard. >.< i HATE reality shows wit all my heart and soul. x( so gtfo.

well. im bored again. -_-. im srsly low on the whole manga and anime front.guess ill play pokemon.
o ya theres also a new "my little sisterr cant be this cute"(srsly why do japanese names hafta be so dam long??? this is the english name though) ova out! :D if anyone likes it theres well an ova now lol./

link
big smile
still to lazy to read so many comments -.-'

today is my first day in a new school i transferred in i hope i bust some heads today ^^ and by bust i mean smash
woot

and olar good luck
lol thanks Otaku

i cant wait for school >.< (i never thought id say something like this -.-')
 LOL thanks Otaku i cant wait for school >.< (i never thought id say something like this -.-')
OMYGOD hes ALIVE?!?!?! lol yay go 4th hokage! XD

man im kinda sad now X( the first ova vof freeking "oriemo" was SAD as heck! (oriemo being "my little sister cant be this cute")
she actually WENT to america in this one! its a sad version of the season finalli. :( ;( X(

god, now im more bummed out then a lesbian on world full of nothing but guys. X(

(i couldnt make a good enuf mot for the lesbian joke so heres a random mot lol.)
 OMYGOD hes ALIVE?!?!?! LOL yay go 4th hokage! XD man im kinda sad now X( the first ova vof freeking
the real anime was like that
haha i played the game with that shoe thing um its called bayonetta and np about the anime shoes dude id have to say watch reborn or black cat first
shows*** lmao
>.<
hmm getbackers was good ohh n i finished black cat ending was not that great but a good show non the less
any of you seen one of theses? History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Hayate no Gotoku!, Darker Than Black, or Basquash! there not bad if you end up watching them darker than black is kinda like a form of bleach tho more dark
over a year ago R_and_V said…
jeah i seen all of them all of them are great and i want darker than black seaso 3 as well lol
lol yea well they did do the ova for them for the what happens after season 1 before 2
guys i wont be online for a few days cuz i have to study D:
oh no