Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4651-4700 of 10096

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* walks to the elevator with him* -Foi
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
what happened i was having a sleepover last night and today
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
just talk but lets do autumn's interview

Next we have Autumn Harve District 9! -Caesar
k

*walks on stage* ~Autumn

I dont really feel like it sooo can we not do it...
if you want
yay ;D
*thinks damn I must be seriously drunk right now and sits down she couldn't think straight anymore everything was a blur she couldn't see straight either everything was a haze* -Diana
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Back srry a lot for being gone what's happened?)
over a year ago AquaWolf73 said…
im to not sure
Nothing really Diana had a werid vision in her drunken state and Apollo and Foi are on they're way to the roof though
Oh cool your back Firestar lets do your interview now

Alright now we have Gave from District 12! -Caeaar
i was just about to get off tho
Well then we will do it tomarrow then if you must go
(oh ya I got trish still)

"you good Diana"holds her up-fang

never mind,i can stay
*tries to focus on him and what's hes saying but cant* huh? -Diana

Okay well do trish then

Okay lets welcome Ttish Shante from District 12! -Caesar
(did fox leave)
"how about you get some sleep?"steers her back to roof door to go to his room-fang
Bounces on stage perky and adorable"hello every body!"-trish
Sits on the ground and stares at the sky-melody

"I'm not good enough my own I never am,always told to be more like my brother.."-meoko
last edited over a year ago
Wait don't we have the....the... *she lost her train of thought* -Diana
No Internet device

*smiles* well aren't you adorable I could just eat you up alright trish being the youngest do you think that's grounds for lower odds at winning? -Caesar
We're one his legal now"yu are drunk sweety you are unable to think"-fang

"I am someone who will hide out to let everyone else for I'm more of a peace maker"fiddles with dress face innocent-trish
You go after trish then firestar
Really I hadn't noticed.... -Diana
Srry fire :3
How cute okay trish how do you like it in the capitol so far? -Caesar
o,im not looking forward to the interview anyway becuase i had to do a speech for my graduation and i think it used up all the words i had in my head
"it's wonderful a lot of nice people episically the tributes their all really nice"-trish
You think your all used up doing like 20 interviews is great I have no good questions anymore
That's great okay final question are you ready for the games? -Caeser
"absolutely not no one is ready to kill people"-trish
*when they get to his room she flops onto the bed she wasn't feeling good now and feeling dizzy as everything kinda spinned around her* -Diana
Gets her a big bucket"here use this"-fang
I see alright thank you trish there are some cute daisies on the table for you happy hunger games from the capitol and good luck -Caesar
I'm not gonna vomit just dizzy is all... *sits up again a hand to her head trying to stop the spinning* -Diana
"thank you!"takes them and skips off-trish

He's her meds for fatige(dizziness)"take these then"-fang
Ah yes more drugs my liver thanks you fang *smiles a bit and takes two pills and washes it down with some water* -Diana
Next we have Gabe from District 12! -Caesar
lol..."babe"...
cloudy
Spell check its a gift and a curse
"you welcome"smiles-fang
i guess it is

*walks onto the stage*-Gabe
(got that right)
So Gabe what do you think of the capitol so far? -Caesar

*lays down again on the bed still wearing her dark brown dress and everything she looked at the ceiling trying to concentrate on getting everything to stop moving* -Diana
*shrugs*its ok-Gabe
Well isn't someone critical...anyway what's your stradegy for the games this year Gabe? -Caesar
my stradegy is to keep quiet and not tell anyone my stradegy,i mean would it really help if i told you while the other tributes are listening?-Gabe
Whatever works for you...alright last question how do you think your chances are in winning the games this year? -Caesar
(oh melody did the same thing)

Lays by her and stare at ceiling too-fang
*smiles* this is how we first started out before I kissed you that night when you passed out in the garden -Diana
good-Gabe
"irony there"smiles slightly-fang