로빈 윌리암스 Robin Williams Alive

Crazedsitcomfan posted on Jun 18, 2015 at 07:49AM
Is it possible for Robin Williams to have staged his own death on August 11, 2014? Because not only do I hope so, but I have seen some strange things I realized after he died. Such as...

1. The film August Rush has "August" in it, which is the month he allegedly died.
2. When Billy Crystal and Whoopi Goldberg talked about Robin, while Whoopi seemed very emotional, Billy did not seem emotional and looked as if he just wanted the show to go on or something.
3. His alleged death place (Paradise Cay, California) keeps changing to various other places, such as Tiburon, Marin County, San Francisco, etc.
4. The way he allegedly died was similar to the way his son (Daryl Sabara) died in World's Greatest Dad, except in Robin's case, it was alleged deliberate suicide.
5. His alleged death was announced seconds after a rerun of the Family Guy Robin Williams episode was released on August 11, 2014. In the same episode, Peter Griffin wishes everyone to be Robin and his wish is granted, but soon gets out of control to the point where Peter tries to commit suicide by first aiming a gun to his head that turns into Robin. Then Peter runs out of the house and the door transforms into Robin, with his head seeming to be hanging down.
6. Robin Williams' alleged death date (August 11) is the 223rd day while Happy Feet is the 322nd day.
last edited on Jun 19, 2015 at 10:32AM
save

로빈 윌리암스 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kateen1 said…
cake
Im not sure if he might still be alive or he is really
dead no one knows either way i hope robin
williams he finds help and peace