ALExXxRybakFaNn posted on Feb 08, 2010 at 12:38PM
What do you think?
Is Rob good...
Forum just for fun!^^

로버트 패틴슨 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Waca said…
big smile
Hm interesting..:D I think so,I think he's good :P He looks like a good kisser too..:D
over a year ago vampire146 said…
kiss
I think he'd be somebody awsome 2 makeout with
over a year ago juicyjossy9 said…
wink
Being a Taurus - Scorpio - Tiger and 33/6, he is very sexual but equally very self-righteous. He feels a distance or inihibition rather than wild abandon because of his concern with technique or performance - with "how well he's doing" - rather than with the pure emotional content of lovemaking. If he hasn't yet understood his perfectionist tendencies, his sexual feelings may diminish due to repressed anger resulting from judgments about his lover. In the positive, he forms nurturing, giving relationships, sexual and otherwise. -- I kinda know a lot on his kind on this issue because I'm stuck like glue to one of his kind since … a while … LuvAlwaiz♥Jj9
over a year ago RobPattinson said…
mischievous
Rob in bed?!He is awesome....I think xD
We need to start writeing some stories girls....It's a interesting forum....mmmmm <3<3<3
over a year ago ALExXxRybakFaNn said…
tongue
Yeah RobPattinson!
That's what I always wanted to say,but I always forgot!
You should write some stories like on (for example)
Alexander rybak's page ! You should visit and see!
The forum name is : Recommended for 16+
over a year ago kpeters4938 said…
heart
i think he would be awesome in bed and i think he would be an extremely well kisser! i know i would kiss him!
over a year ago QueenR said…
kiss
hot...!!!omg the best....er!!!the best kisser his dirty hair in your hands and just unlucking your shirts buttons...!!ohhh!! i can't take it any more...!!!!!i want him !!!
over a year ago cuteipie said…
kiss
oooo yer i really think he would be awsome in bed and it would be awsome to make out with him i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed him
over a year ago renesmee09 said…
Awe, Rob in bed...well, I think he may be a awesome kisser, but everything is average. He may bed many women in movies, but that is only acting.