읽기 Do 당신 think there's a difference between liking a character as a character and liking them as a person?

ImAnEasel posted on Jun 02, 2016 at 05:37PM
Okay, maybe that sounds weird. But think about it - there are loads of villains who are really funny, or likeable, but you kind of have to hate them because of the evil, sadistic things they may do (like the Joker in Batman). So I think there are two ways of liking a character and, continuing along this train of thought, you could have a favourite character and a favourite person for every piece of fiction. What do you think? Does that make sense? Or am I just spouting drivel again?

읽기 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NCISLuverjk93 said…
Definitely! I know exactly what you mean.

For me there's Loki (Thor/Avengers), Moriarty (Sherlock), the Joker (as you stated ^), Klaus Mikaelson (TVD/TO), Crowley (Supernatural), Rumpelstiltskin (OUAT)... probably more but I'm blanking.

For me, the majority of characters I love I actually do like as a person as well, though. But there are definitely a handful I adore but also hate as a person.

Then there are a few that are sort of on-the-line, where they aren't evil and I do love them, but if I met them in real life I probably wouldn't be able to stand them. Like Blair Waldorf, for instance. xP
last edited over a year ago