1. Guys don't actually look after good-looking girls. They prefer neat and presentable girls.
2. Guys 사랑 flirts.
3. A guy can like 당신 for a minute, and then forget 당신 afterwards.
4. When a guy says he doesn't understand you, it simply means you're not thinking the way he is.
5. "Are 당신 doing something?" 또는 "Have 당신 eaten already?" are the first usual 질문 a guy asks on the phone just to get out from stammering.
6. Guys may be flirting around all 일 but before they go to sleep, they always think about the girl they truly care about.
7. When a guy really likes you, he'll disregard all your bad characteristics.
8. Guys go crazy over a girl's smile.
9. Guys will do anything just to get the girl's attention.
10. Guys hate it when 당신 talk about your ex-boyfriend.
11. When guys want to meet your parents. Let them.
12. Guys want to tell 당신 many things but they can't. And they sure have one habit to gain courage and spirit to tell 당신 many things and it is drinking!
13. Guys cry!!!!!!!!
14. Don't provoke the guy to heat up. Believe me. He will.
15. Guys can never dream and hope too much.
16. Guys usually try hard to get the girl who has dumped them, and this makes it harder for them to accept their defeat.
17. When 당신 touch a guy's heart, there's no turning back.
18. Giving a guy a hanging message like "You know what?!..uh...never mind!" would make him jump to a conclusion that is far from what 당신 are thinking.
19. Guys go crazy when girls touch their hands.
20. Guys are good flatterers when courting but they usually stammer when they talk to a girl they really like.
21. When a guy makes a prolonged "umm" 또는 makes any excuses when you're asking him to do 당신 a favor, he's actually saying that he doesn't like 당신 and he can't lay down the card for you.
22. When a girl says "no", a guy hears it as "try again tomorrow."
23. 당신 have to tell a guy what 당신 really want before he gets the message clearly.
24. Guys hate gays!
25. Guys 사랑 their moms.
26. A guy would sacrifice his money for lunch just to get 당신 a couple of roses.
27. A guy often thinks about the girl who likes him. But this doesn't mean that the guy likes her.
28. 당신 can never understand him unless 당신 listen to him.
29. If a guy tells 당신 he loves 당신 once in a lifetime. He does.
30. Beware. Guys can make gossips scatter through half of the face of the earth faster than girls can.
31. Like Eve, girls are guys EUR™ weaknesses.
32. Guys are very open about themselves.
33. It's good to test a guy first before 당신 believe him. But don't let him wait that long.
34. No guy is bad when he is courting.
35. Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.
36. Guys really admire girls that they like even if they're not that much pretty.
37. Your best friend, whom your boyfriend seeks help from about his problems with 당신 may end up being admired 의해 your boyfriend.
38. If a guy tells 당신 about his problems, he just needs someone to listen to him. 당신 don't need to give advice.
39. A usual act that proves that the guy likes 당신 is when he teases you.
40. A guy finds ways to keep 당신 off from linking with someone else.
41. Guys 사랑 girls with brains 더 많이 than girls in miniskirts.
42. Guys try to find the stuffed toy a girl wants but would unluckily get the wrong one.
43. Guys virtually brag about anything.
44. Guys cannot keep secrets that girls tell them.
45. Guys think too much.
46. Guys' fantasies are unlimited.
47. Girls' height doesn't really matter to a guy but her weight does!
48. Guys tend to get serious with their relationship and become too possessive. So watch out girls!!
49. When a girl makes the boy suffer during courtship, it would be hard for him to let go of that girl.
50. It's not easy for a guy to let go of his girlfriend after they broke up especially when they've been together for 3 years 또는 more.
51. 당신 have to tell a guy what 당신 really want before getting involved with that guy.
52. A guy has to experience rejection, because if he's too-good-never-been-busted, never been in 사랑 and hurt, he won't be matured and grow up.
53. When an unlikable circumstance comes, guys blame themselves a lot 더 많이 than girls do. They could even hurt themselves physically.
54. Guys have strong passion to change but have weak will power.
55. Guys are 호랑이 in their peer groups but become tamed pussycats with their girlfriends.
56. When a guy pretends to be calm, check if he's sweating. You'll probably see that he is nervous.
57. When a guy says he is going crazy about the girl. He really is.
58. When a guy asks 당신 to leave him alone, he's just actually saying, "Please come and listen to me."
59. Guys don't really have final decisions.
60. When a guy loves you, bring out the best in him.
61. If a guy starts to talk seriously, listen to him.
62. If a guy has been kept shut 또는 silent, say something.
63. Guys believe that there's no such thing as 사랑 at first sight, but court the girls anyway and then realize at the end that he is wrong.
64. Guys like femininity not feebleness.
65. Guys don't like girls who 펀치 harder than they do.
66. A guy may instantly know if the girl likes him but can never be sure unless the girl tells him.
67. A guy would waste his time over video games and basketball, the way a girl would do over her romance novels and make-ups.
68. Guys 사랑 girls who can cook 또는 bake.
69. Guys like girls who are like their moms. No kidding!
70. A guy has 더 많이 problems than 당신 can see with your naked eyes.
71. A guy's friend knows everything about him. Use this to your advantage.
72. Don't be a snob. Guys may easily give up on the first sign of rejection.
73. Don't be biased. Try loving a guy without prejudice and you'll be surprised.
74. Girls who bathe in their eau de perfumes do 더 많이 repelling than attracting guys.
75. Guys are 더 많이 talkative than girls are especially when the topic is about girls.
76. Guys don't comprehend the statement "Get lost" too well.
77. Guys really think that girls are strange and have unpredictable decisions but still 사랑 them more.
78. When a guy gives a crooked 또는 pretentious grin at your jokes, he finds them offending and he just tried to be polite.
79. Guys don't care about how shiny their shoes are unlike girls.
80. Guys tend to generalize about girls but once they get to know them, they'll realize they're wrong.
81. Any guy can handle his problems all 의해 his own. He's just too stubborn to deal with it.
82. Guys find it so objectionable when a girl swears.
83. Guys' weakest point is at the knee.
84. When a problem arises, a guy usually keeps himself cool but is already thinking of a way out.
85. When a guy is conscious of his looks, it shows he is not good at fixing things.
86. When a guy looks at you, either he's amazed of 당신 또는 he's criticizing you.
87. When 당신 catch him cheating on 당신 and he asks for a 초 chance, give it to him. But when 당신 catch him again and he asks for another chance, ignore him.
88. If a guy lets 당신 go, he really loves you.
89. If 당신 have a boyfriend, and your boy best friend always glances at 당신 and it obviously shows that he is jealous whenever you're with your boyfriend, all I can say is your boy best friend loves 당신 더 많이 than your boyfriend does.
90. Guys learn from experience not from the romance 책 that girls read and take as their basis of experience.
91. 당신 can tell if a guy is really hurt 또는 in pain when he cries in front of you!
92. If a guy suddenly asks 당신 for a date, ask him first why.
93. When a guy says he can't sleep if he doesn't hear your voice even just for one night, hang up. He also tells that to another girl. He only flatters 당신 and sometimes makes fun of you.
94. 당신 can truly say that a guy has good intentions if 당신 see him praying sometimes.
95. Guys seek for 조언 not from a guy but from a girl.
96. Girls are allowed to touch boys' things. Not their hair!
97. If a guy says you're beautiful, that guy likes you.
98. Guys hate girls who overreact.
99. Guys 사랑 당신 더 많이 than 당신 사랑 them if they are serious in your relationships.