posted by basket_case1880
Almost every week, BBC publishes 10 things we learn every week. Here are the facts from this week.
1. iPhones are not yet sold in China.
2. Margaret Thatcher suffered one Parliamentary defeat as Prime Minister - on Sunday trading laws.
3. English holidaymakers drink an average of eight alcoholic drinks a day.
4. The UK population grew in 더 많이 2008 than at any time since 1962.
5. Meanwhile, Germany's population is shrinking.
6. West Ham's stadium is really called the Boleyn Ground, not Upton Park.
7. The smell of cut 잔디 makes people happy.
8. A pint glass lasts an average of only three months.
9. An Englishman sailed to the "New World" only two years after the first European is thought to have landed in Newfoundland.
10. Men in China cannot marry until they are 22.
Hopefully there will be 더 많이 다음 week.