1. PAY ATTENTION! Even though paying attention is hard and focus is laying else where, paying attention is a huge part and connects to all fields of school. Homework, 퀴즈 and tests, participation, and notes all depend on how much 당신 pay attention. Sleep and eating breakfast usually helps your focus :)
2. BEHAVE AND PARTICIPATE! Keep your eyes glued on the concept 또는 teacher, and don't be influenced to stray else where. Just raise your had if 당신 know the answer, 또는 ask an educated question. Other than that, BE QUIET!
3. HOMEWORK! this is the one of the fundamentals of getting an easy A+ is doing homework. Homework is a good fraction of your grade, and is a review of what 당신 learned that 일 또는 prior to that day! So 당신 should know as long as 당신 pay attention in class.
4. 퀴즈 AND TESTS! 퀴즈 and tests may seem like a drag, but teachers will almost always tell 또는 show 당신 the test material. Write the material in your agenda, 또는 lined paper. If they don't, ask them 또는 just review all of your papers.
5. STAY AFTER SCHOOL! Most teachers have after school days, so if 당신 do not understand a concept? Don't freak! Just ask your teacher when their after school and stay after! (make sure 당신 have a commute 집 that 일 당신 are staying after) Plus, it shows 당신 are a committed student! Teachers 사랑 committed students! And there is no shame in staying after, in the end 당신 have a better grade :)
6. BAD GRADE! Okay, so if 당신 get a bad grade on something, DO NOT FREAK! Ask for a retest 또는 recession. If not possible, work extra hard to bury that bad grade! Ask for extra credit, and pass in not your 100%, but 110% of hard effort! don't let a bad grade let 당신 down, and act like it never happened!
7. ORGANIZATION! Be organized! Create an organization system, ask 프렌즈 또는 teachers to help! Create a study group with 프렌즈 and organize your binders in a fun fashion~ always be prepared for class
8. NOTES! Notes are just reviews of major concepts in class. Usually, notes can be expressed in the form of homework. Always have a 글쓰기 utensil and note pad at hand to create a handy tool for notes and revisions of key elements in class that day. Write the 날짜 and class on the 상단, 맨 위로 of each page in the note pad, so 당신 know when those notes are written!
Well, that's it! :) hope 당신 get a great grade! If 당신 want 더 많이 또는 have questions, message me on Fanpop! I'll be glad to help >w< Good luck!
Shoot For the Stars! :)