Realization. Even though it may seem impossible, the truth is, nothing is impossible. If 당신 keep thinking it's impossible, then it will be. Have faith
Analyze the situation. Create a list of "pros" and "cons" to help 당신 better understand why you're seeking 사랑 또는 acceptance from this person.
Don't worry about things 당신 can't help. Acknowledge the impossibility as something that is totally out of your hands (ex: marriage, age, sexuality, hang-ups) and know that if something is meant to be, it will be.
Don't take it personally. Perceiving the situation as a personal attack, is not advised. There is no point 의해 contemplating why. In fact, it may create a mysterious attraction to them therefore prolonging infatuation, not to mention causing 당신 a world of pain.
Plan wisely. Set aside a time for any duration. 의해 reflecting, not brooding, 당신 gain insight for your 다음 possible crush.
Admit 당신 have a crush. Allow yourself to feel it. If 당신 don't, 당신 are at risk for "Romeo and Juliet Syndrome". The forbidden 사랑 possibility becomes 더 많이 attractive.
Don't dwell. Instead, go out and make new friends, 또는 hang out with the old, But never be mean about them! It will only get back to them and then 당신 will have 로스트 a friend.
옮기기 on. Remember that it's not the end of the world. Someone else may share your feelings, but this specific person just wasn't the right one. Just remember that its a crush-no matter how strong.
Mesmerizing. When 당신 start remembering good times 당신 had with your crush, immediately find something else to focus your energy and time on. Don't allow yourself to wallow in self pity for too long.
Be honest. Tell them how 당신 feel. If 당신 find out that he 또는 she doesn't have any feelings for you, it will be easier for 당신 to get over it.
Avoid anger. They didn't do anything wrong and getting angry is just going to push them further away and destroy your friendship. Come to terms with the fact that it isn't their fault they aren't attracted to 당신 that way. This is hard, but a few tears (or a few buckets of tears), a few chick-flicks and treats and a few peppy songs 당신 can dance to will keep 당신 on your feet.
Keep in mind, if 당신 are madly and hopelessly in love/lust, be patient. Don't be too clingy, but continue on as normal, being your wonderful self and show him/her how awesome 당신 are. He/She might just realize one 일 that they have been blind this whole time and confess their love; after all, 사랑 is just friendship on fire.
Understand that if all else fails, think about how devastated 당신 would be if the two of 당신 started dating/getting serious and then broke up. Think of that when 당신 get that feeling. Keep in mind how important your friendship is.
It's not healthy to keep hoping they will one 일 feel the same. Try to emancipate yourself from them for a while so that 당신 can rid yourself of your feelings for them, because if 당신 don't, the time 당신 spend around them will be tense and bittersweet.
Avoid thinking about them. You'll only feel worse if 당신 do. Meet new people, talk to your friends.
Instead of fantasizing about how great things could be with your crush, pick someone else. Imagine how great things would be with them. You've probably been doing this with your crush for so long that imagining being in a relationship with someone new might be the breath of fresh air 당신 need to get the ball rolling on getting over him/her.
Maintain some type of distance. While being close to someone may stir emotions, avoiding someone who is regularly seen definitely will. If the person is close, either request "space" 또는 continue normal activities. If the person is not, keep a distance, but not a "duck-and-cover" type of avoidance.
Spend time with the person. 당신 will see their negative qualities, which will be beyond what 당신 can 곰 if you're not meant to be.
Look at them closely. Find the physical flaws. And then think... "He/She's not that hot! What am I thinking?!" And find someone that 당신 can get, and still be 프렌즈 with your crush.
Stop fantasizing about them! They aren't important. They don't define who 당신 are, that's your job.
Remember that this person is not the end of the world. Someone else may feel the way 당신 do about YOU. Just remember that its a crush--no matter how strong.
Focus on the trait of theirs that is your least favorite. That means, if he is so perverted and 당신 don't like it, 또는 if she is self-centered and 당신 can't stand it, focus. It will allow 당신 to see him/her as what he/she is, as well as get 당신 over him/her.
When 당신 start remembering a good time 당신 had with your crush, convince yourself it wasn't all that great 의해 remembering a much better time 당신 experienced with someone else.
Ask yourself a reason why 당신 want to get over it. Are 당신 married/in another relationship? If so, it's easier to prioritize if 당신 think it through.
Try to minimize contact with your crush.
Focus on your other interests.
Go to the gym and work out. Get your mind off of it and feel better about yourself.
Find comic relief. See the humorous side to things, read comic 책 또는 deep thoughts before 당신 go to bed.
Make an exciting change to make yourself feel sexy. Treat your self to a hair-cut, 또는 a new outfit. Make yourself feel confident.
십자가, 크로스 out 또는 erase his/her name anywhere 당신 might have written it (e.g your notebook, your textbook, the 벽 of your bedroom, etc.)
Avoid all eye contact with them and try not to look longingly at his/her nose. You'll be 더 많이 likely to get over the crush if 당신 aren't always staring at him/her.
Act a bit 더 많이 unpleasant around them than your usual temperament. They may act unpleasant back and won't seem as attractive to you, but be warned, 당신 may lose out on a relationship with another person if 당신 are too mean.
당신 know 당신 will see this person again. They are your best friend and 당신 don't want to lose them. Try to your time with them and start spending time with other people (namely ones of the sex 당신 are attracted to). Start dating and don't feel obligated to your best friend, they're not dating you.
Learn from the experience and come out stronger.
Accept! Always remember that the toughest part will be to observe your best friend be normal around 당신 while 당신 could struggle to do so. There is no way around it but to accept that everything cannot possibly be reciprocated.
Try falling out of love/lust. Make lists of all the things that go against being attracted to him/her - 사랑 is blind, try to voluntarily open your eyes.
Don't let them see how upset 당신 are. If they know, it'll only make them feel bad and they might start avoiding you. Act like nothing happened and maybe mention another person 당신 think is hot. If they start liking 당신 back, then that's great. Hope it all works out. If they don't, then just keep this up until 당신 find someone else.
Consider the possibility of letting them see 당신 with someone else. Act nicely. Sometimes people don't realize what they could have had until the opportunity is gone. If they don't start liking 당신 back at this point, it's really time to stop crushing on them and meet new people.
Remember that if they liked 당신 but changed their minds at the last minute, 당신 shouldn't get angry 또는 blame things on them. Your friendship should be strong enough to not let something like that keep a good thing down.
Accept it. Whether your window of opportunity came and went, 또는 they're just not into you, acknowledge the reality of the situation. Tell yourself the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
옮기기 on. Make a promise to yourself to get over it. If you're 읽기 this article, you're ready to take this step, so just do it.
Reassure yourself. Look in the mirror every morning, smile, and tell yourself, "You're worth it." Really mean it. 당신 didn't do anything wrong, and right now there's someone else out there for you. And it always helps to remind yourself that they are the ones that are going to be missing out on you.
Maintain your decision. If 당신 find yourself slipping, remember the promise 당신 made to yourself.
Associate. If and when 당신 catch yourself thinking about your crush, pick out something about them that 당신 dislike, and focus on it. Be honest. 당신 may have built a 판타지 of them in your head, but in reality they're not as great.
Distract yourself. Go out with your 프렌즈 and have fun. Meet new people. Find a show 또는 a game to immerse yourself in. Keep yourself busy and happy.
Take care of yourself. Keep well-groomed and put on your best clothes. It will do wonders for your self-esteem. Remember step three.
Find someone else. It can be difficult to get over someone if you're sitting there alone on Friday nights. Instead, call up that girl/guy 당신 have History class with who always smiles at you.
Live life. You're a great person and he/she was a fool not to see that. Before 당신 know it you'll be back on track.
Get it out. A good cry always helps. just let your feelings pour out and before 당신 know it. He/She will be just a thing of the past.
If 당신 can not get over it try to do the stuff 당신 사랑 like video games tv 읽기 또는 whatever. Think about upcoming events that will make 당신 happy. This may seem weird but it works 91 percent of the time
• Really focus on trying to find another boy/girl that you're interested in. It's hard to stop loving him/her when they're the only one 당신 see. But don't neglect your best friend.
• If 당신 are upset after finding out they don't like you, talk to someone 당신 trust, like a friend 또는 counselor, about how 당신 feel. Tell them how you're hurt and ask for advice. Holding things in makes 당신 depressed, and that can make everything much worse.
• Tell him/her as soon as possible that 당신 have feelings for them. Waiting only makes it worse. It's not fair to 당신 to have to keep it in, and 당신 can't get over them until 당신 know they don't feel the same way. It'll get worse before it gets better, but it will get better. And who knows? They may even confess to liking 당신 back!
• Still be 프렌즈 with them. It's not fun to lose a friend because of a problem in a relationship and it's even harder with a best friend. Once 당신 do get over them, you'll be glad 당신 guys are still friends.
• Since they are your best friend 당신 probably see them everyday at school so try to just kind of be yourself and act normal. It is hard but if he/she is your best friend then 당신 were probably a little 더 많이 comfortable around him/her to begin with so just act normal and don't try to impress him/her 또는 make them like 당신 back. It does not work!
• Try not to tell your 프렌즈 about it because they will only tell everyone else and it will get to him/her and make them feel very uncomfortable. It only makes it worse.
• Some songs might make 당신 feel sad, but listening to others like, "Teardrops On My Guitar" 의해 Taylor 빠른, 스위프트 might make 당신 accept the concept that your crush might not like you.
• Do nott listen to 사랑 songs 또는 slow songs. It can cause 당신 to become desperate.
• Make sure you're over them when you're not around them AND when 당신 are. Sometimes you'll find that 당신 have gotten over them during a time apart, but the 초 they come up to you, 당신 fall for them again.
• Don't tell them 당신 사랑 them if 당신 know for sure that they only want to be friends. This could damage the friendship.
• Don't overindulge on treats. 당신 will feel even 더 많이 depressed in the morning.
• Whatever 당신 do, do not cut contact with the person. Because they aren't in 사랑 with you, when 당신 avoid them they will eventually just hang out with other people, causing a rift between 당신 two. This can be hard to fix and can ruin any hopes of being close 프렌즈 again.
• Try to be thankful for the wonderful friendship 당신 have, always wanting 더 많이 could destroy your friendship.
• Don't try to change yourself to become what 당신 think is attractive to the other person - they will only see 당신 as fake and insecure, a person who is not fun to be with, even as friends!
• Don't attempt to make them jealous - if they really only see 당신 as a friend, 키싱 another guy/girl in front of them won't really affect them, and you'll just end up feeling regretful and disappointed with yourself later.
• If 당신 do tell them, don't automatically assume how they're going to react. This sometimes makes 당신 seem extremely foolish. If you're good enough friends, this might not affect your relationship as much as 당신 think.
• Delete their phone number.
• Did 당신 have a certain route in the hallway that 당신 took to class where 당신 ran into your crush? 또는 maybe it was a hangout that 당신 always saw him/her. Attempt to avoid these places because the 더 많이 당신 don't see your crush the easier it will be to get over them!
• You have to remember that your crush for a boy/girl will just come and go. And if 당신 kept thinking about him/her, just say this to yourself "There is not only one but many fishes in the water."
• If your crush doesn't like 당신 for who 당신 are, well, all I can say is that he/she will "REGRET" someday.
• Listen to inspiring songs like, "Forget You" 의해 Cee Lo Green.
• Try not to get too depressed. It will be hard, but remember that life keeps going and it's better to go at the same speed.
• Don't stay alone for too long, you'll get bored and start thinking of the person.
• Don't keep thinking of the person. The 더 많이 당신 think about them, the 더 많이 likely 당신 are to stay attached to them.
• Don't become bitter! Just because the person doesn't like 당신 in that way doesn't mean 당신 can be unfriendly towards them. Don't let your pride get wounded! Sometimes people just aren't right for one another! It says nothing about who 당신 are.
• Don't let your self-esteem drop. 당신 are still a wonderful person who deserves to be loved; this just wasn't the one who could 사랑 당신 in that way. 당신 will find many though who can. So keep faith in yourself!
• Don't break down 또는 show aggression if the person tells 당신 he/she is in a relationship with someone.
• Don't demand the person about ending a relationship with a significant other.
• Don't jump into another serious relationship too soon. 날짜 for fun, 날짜 someone 당신 normally wouldn't have been interested in, have some fun as a single person. Seeing that there are plenty of people out there who want to be with 당신 will help 당신 옮기기 on and feel better about yourself.
• Don't do anything outright mean 또는 embarrassing. The goal is to get over your crush, not make your neighbor's life a living nightmare, 또는 to lose out on other potential relationships.
• Do not become rude 또는 disrespectful around them. Treat them like a normal human being.
• If the two of 당신 are 프렌즈 on MySpace 또는 a similar site, consider taking them off your buddy list 또는 at least removing your subscription to them. When 당신 see a bulletin they've 게시됨 또는 a blog they wrote, just skip past it.
• Don't talk to them when you're under the influence of alcohol. 당신 will say something 당신 regret.
• Remember not to gossip 또는 talk bad about them behind their back, because it will come back to haunt you.