Haha, Some Funny Things To Do While Class Is Going On.. :D
1) Bring some 책 to class and read them instead of paying attention 또는 doing any work.
2) Walk around class begging for spare change.
3) Chew on your arm until someone notices.
4) Change seats every time the teacher turns his/her back.
5) After the teacher explains something, laugh really loud and say "Oh, now I get it!"
6) Lick yourself clean like a cat does.
7) After the teacher has explained something, say "Quite right, old bean" in the typical old english style.
8) Sing your 질문 to the class.
9) When the teacher calls roll, after each name scream "THAT'S MEEEEE!!! Oh, no, sorry."
10) Page through the textbook scratching each picture and sniffing it.
11) Stare continually at the teacher's private areas. Occasionally lick your lips.
12) Address the teacher as "your honour".
13) Sit in the front, sniff suspiciously, and ask the teacher if she's been drinking.
14) Present the teacher with a large 과일 basket.
15) Ask for an extra copy of each handout, for your invisible friend sitting 다음 to you.
16) Claim that 당신 wrote the class textbook.
17) Stand to ask questions. Bow deeply before taking your 좌석 after the teacher answers.
18) Laugh loudly at everything the teacher says. Be sure to snort and make weird noises while 당신 laugh.
19) When the teacher turns their back to the class, scream and bang desks, then when they turn around act normal and get on with your work.
20) Get everyone in the class to start humming softly, and gradually hum louder.
21) At a completely 랜덤 time, put up your hand to ask a question. When the teacher picks you, ask a 질문 about a different subject and pretend 당신 thought it was that class.
22) Put your hand up, and when the teacher acknowledges you, just say "I'm pointing at the ceiling".
23) When a substitute introduces himself as a substitute, have 당신 and your 프렌즈 all yell "FRESH MEAT!!!!" at the same time.
24) Raise your hand as if to ask a question, then just say 'buh buh bah buh buh buh?' 또는 similar nonsense. Then act like the teacher should get it.
25) Say you're invisible and when people say you're not, start crying.
26) Superglue a coin to the ground and watch people try to pick it up.
27) While the teacher is writing, hide the board rubber. When he/she goes to get somebody (like the principal), replace it in the same place & make him/her look insane.
28) Tell your teacher that 당신 don't do homework because it's against your religion.
29) Listen to what the teacher says, and pick out a word that is said often, like "the". Each time the word is said, run a 원, 동그라미 around your 책상, 데스크 laughing and clapping loudly.
30) Whenever the teacher speaks to you, act like you're terrified of him/her and go run & hide in the corner 또는 under your desk.
31) Go up to the teacher but face the empty 우주 다음 to him/her and ask if 당신 can go to the office to get your medicine for hallucinations.
32) As soon as the 벨 rings to start class, crawl under your 책상, 데스크 and huddle with yourself and grab onto your chair and scream like 당신 saw your grandma's butt.
33) Start clapping, but keep a steady beat. When other people start clapping, start 노래 opera.
34) Draw a smiley face on a piece of paper, and talk to it.
35) Refuse to do any work until the whole class has put on rubber gloves for fear of lead poisioning.
36) Bring some candles, an ouji board and matches into the class on the 일 of a test. Before the test starts, set the candles in a 원, 동그라미 and light them. Sit in the middle of the 원, 동그라미 with the ouji board and claim 당신 are trying to channel the spirit of Einstein.
37 ) In class when the teacher is talking, pretend you're not paying attention and if she picks 당신 to anwser, say "So the Rhino did go to the 바닷가, 비치 with the Elephant".
38) When the class is silent, put your book on the 책상, 데스크 and fart on it.
39) Ask 질문 while trying not to use any nouns 또는 make any sense. ex: I have a question: When 당신 said that we should get that thing over there with the stuff on it, did 당신 mean the thing that, 당신 know, had the stuff with the (mumbles) . . . over there. . . .Well, do you?
40) While taking a test, get up about halfway through and point at the teacher 또는 someone 랜덤 and scream "You ruined christmas" and then storm out of the room, slamming the door on your way out.
41) Repeat everything the teacher says right after him/her to 확인 that 당신 agree. When they ask 당신 to stop, say "but I 사랑 당신 so!!"
42) Raise your hand in such a way that it looks a little bit like you're just stretching (like you're a little tired) but 더 많이 like 당신 want to ask a question. When the teacher goes to answer your 질문 (even when 당신 don't have a question), just say 당신 were stretching. Repeat as often as necessary.
43) When the teacher turns his/her attention to 당신 and calls 당신 to answer the question, act as if you're an undercover agent and refuse to give information.
44) When forced to type up an essay 또는 project, put the whole thing in one of those whacky fonts (the ones that are all symbols and the sort) then act confused when your teacher can't understand it.
45) Every time your teacher asks a question, raise your hand and answer with the word "salmon". Have your 프렌즈 가입하기 in and even have people in different class periods do it. -
46) When a teacher asks 당신 a question, stand up and walk up to her/him (if the teacher is bigger than you, stand on tip toes) and square the teacher up. After 10 seconds, turn around and run out of the room. -
47) When a teacher asks 당신 for your homework, angrily exclaim that 당신 are a member of Greenpeace 또는 the Earth Liberation Front, and that the mass slaughter of innocent trees is unacceptable.
48) During a note-taking lesson 또는 activity, 또는 at any time during the class, try to take offense to anything the teacher says. If the teacher doesn't use politically correct terms, take offense to it, even though it doesn't even concern you. Even take offense to 랜덤 things like "Jamaica" and "the pythagorean theorem".
49) When the teacher leaves the room, tie a knot in the straw in their coffee.
50) Raise your hand, and when the teacher calls on you, ask where 아기 come from in a childish voice.
51) When a teacher explains something, raise your hand and say "I don't get it". They'll say, "What don't 당신 get?" 당신 look at the handout 또는 notebook paper 당신 have and say, "How do they make a really big 나무, 트리 into this thin piece of paper?"
52) Pick one of your teachers that constantly uses a specific word (ex: I have a teacher that says "Okay?" after almost every sentence). Get everybody in the class to stand up, clap, and sit down every time that word is used.
53) Just randomly stand up excitedly and yell some random-ass 코멘트 towards the teacher. Like, "I like your pants!" in a dandy, yet excited and confident manner. Then just sit down as if nothing ever happened.
54) Raise your hand and ask to go to the nurse and say, "I SEE DEAD PEOPLE."
55) Look ahead in the textbook and learn the info. When your teacher is trying to teach it, raise your hand and give away the whole lesson in like 30 seconds.
56) After being given an important assignment, blatantly stick it in your mouth and take a bite out of it.
57) When the teacher hands out an assignment, put your shoes on your hands and attempt to do your work while whining about how hard it is. If the teacher tries to say anything, say, "You don't know me!" and run away crying. Works best with numerous people.
58) When 당신 have a 2000 word essay due, hand in two pictures related to the topic. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, right?
59) Smoke a pipe and respond to each point the professor makes 의해 waving it and saying, “Quite right, old bean!”
60) Wear X-Ray Specs. Every few minutes, ask the professor to focus the Overhead prjector