During the summer it is so easy to say, "I have nothing to do!" No 더 많이 excuses-here is a list of 50 things to do the 다음 time 당신 are bored!
1. Gather up a few friends, and have a picnic in your back .
2. Go on a walk and take pictures of trees, flowers, dogs, etc.
3. Buy some fashion magazines, pick out a couple of really cute outfits, and try to recreate them for less!
4. Bead some bracelets and sell them for charity.
5. Volunteer at the local animal 또는 homeless shelter.
6. Clean your room!
7. Bake some 컵케익 and deliver them to 프렌즈 and family.
8. Play some childhood games like "Sorry", "Candyland", 또는 "Pretty Pretty Princess".
9. Take your dog for a walk.
10. E-mail a friend 당신 haven't spoken to in awhile.
11. Do 25 jumping jacks!
12. Look through old family scrapbooks, 사진 books, and yearbooks.
13. Make a root 맥주 float.
14. Go to the 영화 with your siblings.
15. Go window-shopping with a friend.
16. Write a poem.
17. Make fresh, homemade 과일 juice.
18. Give your dog a bath.
19. Make 공식 만찬, 저녁 식사 for your family.
20. Baby-sit for a neighbor. 21. Have a sleepover party and watch scary movies.
22. Plan a vacation 당신 want to take 다음 summer.
23. Plant 꽃 in your yard.
24. Sign up for a class.
25. Have a bubble bath.
26. Make a mixed CD of your 가장 좋아하는 songs and 제목 it "The soundtrack of my life".
27. Order a pizza.
28. Splash around in a plastic kiddy pool.
29. Buy some crayons and a coloring book.
30. Read a book based on a movie 당신 have seen.
31. Make a scrapbook of your baby pictures.
32. Get a job 또는 an internship.
33. Start a diary and write in it everyday.
34. Spend the 일 at the library.
35. Draw a self-portrait.
36. Make a collage out of old magazines.
37. Run around in the sprinklers.
38. Go to a museum.
39. Go out for lunch with one of your parents.
40. Jump in the pool with your clothes on.
41. Eat last night's leftovers for breakfast.
42. Learn to sew 또는 knit.
43. Invite 프렌즈 over and have a 차 party.
44. 그네, 스윙 on the swings at the park.
45. Tie-Dye a t-shirt 또는 침대 sheets with Kool-Aid!
46. Make a smoothie.
47. Learn how to define and spell 5 new words from the dictionary.
48. Make popsicles in your freezer.
49. Put on the radio and dance.
50. Go camping in your backyard!