LOL I found this on the internet.
1. If 당신 yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, 당신 would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it)
2. If 당신 fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(Now that's 더 많이 like it)
3. A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
(In my 다음 life I want to be a pig)
(How'd they figure this out, and why?)
4. Banging your head against a 벽 uses 150 calories an hour.
(Still can't get over that pig thing)
(Don't try this at home...maybe at work?)
5. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(Is that why Flipper was always smiling?)
(And pigs get 30-minute orgasms? Doesn't seem fair)
6. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
7. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
(If you're ambidextrous do 당신 스플릿, 분할 the difference?)
8. The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
(From drinking little bottles of...?)
(Did taxpayers pay for this research??)
9. Polar bears are left handed.
(Who knew....? Who cares? How'd they find out, did they ask them?)
10. The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
(What can be so tasty on the bottom of the pond?)
11. The flea can jump 350 times its body length.
It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
(30 minutes...can 당신 imagine?? And why pigs?)
12. A cockroach will live nine days without it's head, before it starves to death.
13. The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex 의해 ripping the male's head off.
(Honey, I'm home. What the....)
(Well, at least pigs get a break there...)
14. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
(In my 다음 life I still want to be a pig ... quality over quantity)
15. 나비 taste with their feet.
(Oh, Geez) (That's almost as bad as catfish)
16. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
(I know some people like that.)
17. Starfish don't have brains.
(I know some people like that too.)
Interesting Facts II
1. 모기 repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
2. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
3. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
4. No piece of paper can be folded in half 더 많이 than 7 times.
5. Donkeys kill 더 많이 people annually than plane crashes.
6. 당신 burn 더 많이 calories sleeping than 당신 do watching television.
7. Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age 또는 older.
8. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
9. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
10. A Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight.
11. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 의해 eliminating 1 올리브 from each 샐러드 served in first-class.
12. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
13. Apples, not caffeine, are 더 많이 efficient at waking 당신 up in the morning.
14. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
15. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
16. The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
17. Michael Jordan makes 더 많이 money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
18. Marilyn Monroe had six toes. (rumor)
19. All US Presidents have worn glasses. Some just didn't like being seen wearing them in public.
20. Walt 디즈니 was afraid of mice.
21. Pearls melt in vinegar.
22. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
23. The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
24. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs.
25. A duck's quack doesn't echo and no one knows why. (Or does it? link
26. The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days when the engines were pulled 의해 horses. The 말 were stabled on the ground floor and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.
27. Richard Millhouse Nixon was the first US president whose name contains all the letters from the word 'criminal.' The 초 was William Jefferson Clinton.
28. Turtles can breathe through their butts.
29. 나비 taste with their feet.
30. In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases 더 많이 energy than all of the world's nuclear weapons combined.
31. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.
32. On average people fear spiders 더 많이 than they do death.
33. Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
34. Elephants are the only 동물 that can't jump.
35. Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 또는 older.
36. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
37. It's physically impossible for 당신 to lick your elbow. (or can you? link
38. The Main 도서관, 라이브러리 at Indiana 대학 sinks over an inch every 년 because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the 책 that would occupy the building.
39. A 달팽이 can sleep for three years.
40. No word in the English language rhymes with 'MONTH.'
41. Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
42. Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing. SCARY!!!
43. The electric chair was invented 의해 a dentist.
44. All polar bears are left handed.
45. In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies,
including their eyebrows and eyelashes.
46. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
47. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
48. 'Go', is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
49. If 바비 인형 were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall. Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
50. A 악어 cannot stick its tongue out.
51. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
52. Almost everyone who reads this will try to lick their elbow.