랜덤 롤플레잉 Dungons and 용 Oh My!

666demon posted on Jun 06, 2018 at 01:18AM
Welcome to Dungeons and Dragons Oh My! A Dnd 5e RP! But in here you won't have to roll dice or anything like that. THERE IS SOME READING IN THIS

The country of Ucruia is a large country with a population of 1,076,462. Bordered between hills to the North, pristine beaches to the South, a calm sea to the East and a calm river to the West that divides from the neighboring country of Xorhast, the country of Ucruia mainly lives off farming, herbalism, trade and fishing. Ucruia itself is mainly covered in grasslands and mountains and has a comfortable warm climate, which has lead to a freely spread population, despite the number of people, which means most of them live in small towns.

The country's landscape is enjoyable; huge waterfalls, orange/green leaved trees and relaxing hot springs are just a sliver of the majesty it has to offer, which is why the country is embraced among foreigners.
The people of are polite towards foreigners and tend to welcome them with food. They feel foreigners could contribute the country's well being. Ucruia also has tight laws and law enforcement, which is expected in their circumstances. The people are anxious due to declining neighbor relations, caused by lost skills and secrets.This is also reflected in the country's flag, which has three vertical stripes and a cirlce in dark silver, bronze and grey. Their coat of arms is a lion on top of two small circles

The Gaigon Empire was built at the center of it's nation. Its charm is matched by the backdrop of pristine skies which have helped shape the empire to what it is today.
The climate these skies brought were of great importance, but they were also influential when it came to architectural designs as the vast majority of buildings were designed to take full advantage of the climate through large windows and lush gardens.The skyline is spreading with tall skyscrapers and their beauty is only matched by each other. Daily life isn't too stressful and it has attracted a lot of attention. Many different cultures have left their mark not just on trade and relations, but also upon the city's identity. What historically was a city of no variation has grown into a new culture of variety and it's this that unites the people.

Now, here's where you come in. The Queen, Lady Iduna Brierwood; Black silk straight hair pulled back to reveal a pale thin, disheartened face. Round green eyes, set dejected within their sockets. She has asked you all to find her daughter Elora, who has been missing for the last couple of days now. She fears that Elora had been taken by Slavers or worse, had run off to find her supposed 'lover'.

all you have to do is:

-No OP powers, no controlling other characters without permission, and no "I win lolz" BS.

-Sexual themes and Profanity are allowed, I mean come on I gave a guy a hand job when I rolled a nat 1 when trying to rip his dick off with my bare hand, but minimum actual sex you guys. A character can be a whore if tey wanted to it's dnd

-No one line posts unless you have no other possible way to extend it beyond that. If all else fails, put random letters under your post and there ya go.

-Try to use decent enough grammar to where you are easily understood. No need for unnecessary confusion.

-Notify the others in the RP before taking an extended absence, so nobody goofs up and interacts with you while you aren't there.

-Keep outside Drama outside the RP.

-Be friendly, be creative, and above all else, have fun!

Alright lets get into character creation!
I need:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Class: (You can use this to help fid your class)
Race:( You can use this to help find a race link )
Small description if you are not human looking:
Small backstory:
How did you come to Gaigon?:
Weapon of choice:

랜덤 롤플레잉 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 666demon said…
Name: Rasanar

Gender: "Orcs from where I'm from don't really have gender. We actually honestly don't give a fuck about what or who you are as an orc or half orc, as long as you do your job and look out for the Clan you are in. But I guess since we're here in a new land I guess you could say female?"

Appearance: See pic

Personality: You may not notice this when first meeting Rasanar, but the fact she's insincere and frightening is just the tip of the iceberg. There there's the fact she's also vindictive, dishonest when it comes to strangers and demanding, but fortunately they're mixed with behaviors of being dutiful as well.
But focus on her as this is what she's pretty much infamous. Any healthy relationship is made incredibly difficult because of this and her dishonasty, but there's not much you can really do about it.

Fair is fair though, Ra does have some redeeming qualities. She's playful and dutiful when around good friends, all considered it could be much worse.
Unfortunately her frightening nature is usually lurking and ready to spoil the fun.

Class: Fighter

Race: Half Orc:

Small backstory:Was born in Stone Haven, Slavers raided and took over and sold her, killed them all and traveled the world after returning to see the destruction of her home

How did you come to Gaigon?: "I had to pass the the Isthmus Of Darfail from Stone Haven to Ucruia. I traveled a bit before Brightswords came and got me."

Weapon of choice: Honor's Call
 Name: Rasanar Age: 28 in human years Gender: "Orcs from where I'm from don't really have gender
over a year ago Phantelephant said…
((OP YOU TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM? I'd love to join this but you're probably never going to see this post since this club is dead. But I'd also like to point out that good authors, if you read a lot, do use back and forth one liners during scenes of incredible urgency or in cases of dialogue.

Can you imagine how boring and bad it would be if there were just random letters and in depth description following after every word spoken? Or how slow action scenes would be if each action was painstakingly described and sprinkled with metaphors? Even Alexander Dumas of the Three Musketeers Fame knew when to speed things up for the reader. I get why y'all been reinforcing this rule a lot due to people who rely heavily on one liners, but a REALLY good writer knows to use one line posts when it needs to move the plot forward.

Saying put random letters next to a post is just bad advice for writers. Then you lose your momentum and you get repetition and a slog of meaningless text, when the situation calls for the opposite. There's a time for quick paced writing AND lush purple prose. ))
over a year ago Phantelephant said…
((ANYWAY I HAD A DREAM THAT INSPIRED A COUPLE OF CHARACTERS AND I'VE BEEN DEPRIVED OF BOTH WRITING AND ROLEPLAYING AND I'M KIND OF BUMMED THAT THIS PLACE IS DEAD. SO IF YOU SEE THIS! PM ME I'M TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO RP WITH. ))
over a year ago ShadowHunter15 said…
Is this still open?
Phantelephant commented…
Wow you're still alive over a year ago