랜덤 롤플레잉 Saving People, Hunting Things

Dovemoon posted on Aug 25, 2014 at 04:40AM
The world isn’t as good as you think it is, because out there lurking in every corner of the earth in the dark are monsters of all kinds. And it’s up to the people who are brave enough to fight them to protect others from the monsters that walk among them. Groups of hunters cover the world saving people from death as unsung heroes.

To Join:

Name:
Appearance:
Extra:
last edited on Aug 25, 2014 at 04:05PM

랜덤 롤플레잉 169 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 169

over a year ago Valjean_24601 said…
Name: Charlotte (Charlie) Vegar
Personality: a bit of a cold hearted young lady despite being a relitavely new hunter, sassy and feirce
Appearance: picture
 Name: 샬럿, 샬 롯 (Charlie) Vegar Age:22 Personality: a bit of a cold hearted young lady despite be
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
Kendra Wood
A natural born leader and has been hunting a few years now. She cares about people although that doesn't stop her from following through with the job.

last edited over a year ago
 Kendra Wood 21 A natural born leader and has been hunting a few years now. She cares about people a
Asher Johnson
He's been hunting his whole life, earning him a respectable reputation as a hunter and a soldier-like mentality when it comes to jobs that it has to get done one way or another.
 Asher Johnson 23 He's been hunting his whole life, earning him a respectable reputation as a hunt
Awesome you wanna start?
Definitely, let's get this started/
Okey
"Hey, Charlie! " Asher calls from the other room as he stands over his laptop on the desk, " I think I found us a case, come here. "
There was a long pause before the flushing of a toilet was heard from the nearby bathroom and she shouldered open the door, dropping the newspaper onto the hotel bed,"I was taking a shit for the first time in a week and now you have a case?" She had faced a beast with a strange sort of toxin just a week before and that had somehow upset her bowel movements.
"Yeah, actually.." He says blankly and looks up as she emerges from the bathroom " How you doing by the way? Better?" As she crosses the room he drops into on other chairs at the table and turns the computer towards her, "Just check it out, it's not to far."
"Hardly." She snorts as she plops down in the chair beside him, clicking the mouse to enlarge the screen,"what did you find?"
"Sucks.. Anyway, there's been two bodies found a few towns over. No blood in the bodies, wounds on the neck. So what do you think?" He says, leaning back in his chair letting her look at the report.
"Probably some vampire bitch." Charlie grumbled.
"That's what I'm thinking too.." He looks at her, " You wanna head over and check it out? Take care of a few vamps? If not , I heard there is another hunter in the area who deals with vampires and cases like this a lot and we can wait it out till the next case or whatever. "
"No no no no.... Let's just go, I'm sick of sitting around this stinkin' hotel room." She sighed and slid out of her chair, stretching her arms high up over her head.
He closed the top of his laptop with a quick click. " We can head out right now. The town's maybe two hours away and we can get there and probably have time to check it out before we see the bodies tomorrow."
"We'll just take your car then, alright?"
He nods and stands grabbing the laptop and his backpack, "Sounds good with me. Ready to roll?"
(do you want to re-start it? Because its kinda not going anywhere..? Also, could you start it this time? )
over a year ago XxmousexX said…
((can i join?))
(sure! )
(yay)

name: lilly lee
personality:shy, sweet, very protective
appearnce:(pic)
other:(she has a pet husky who hunts with her
 (yay) name: lilly lee age:21 personality:shy, sweet, very protective appearnce:(pic) other:(sh
name:denali
personality:fearless loyal, brave
appearnce:(pic)
 name:denali age:2 personality:fearless loyal, 메리다와 마법의 숲 appearnce:(pic)
(Awesome ! Should we all start again, then? )
{we could start fresh with the new character added in?}
((up to you guys))
(Why don't we start fresh?)
((sounds fine))
{Okey dokey}
((im ready))
(Valjean, you want to start it off? )
(You go ahead)
(noooo I don't know how to start it…)
{gah neither do I.....}
(( I started it last time so… its your turn…)
( I guess I start it off then…)

The old warehouse loomed in the night in front of them as they sat parked out across the street in the darkness, preparing a game plan on the attack. From the outside, there appeared to be no life inside although everything they had found pointed that this is where they'd find what had caused all the deaths in the small country town.
Asher turned to her in the dim night lighting in the car, "You ready?" He asks, drawing his own weapon from the dashboard and checks it over, waiting to see if she was ready to take the warehouse with him.
"More ready than I'll ever be." Charlotte sighed and reloaded her pistol carefully before shoving it into the pocket of her coat along with a multitude of other gahstly weapons reserved strictly for whatever beast lurked within the warehouse before them.
He nodded in silence and recheck his own gun with a sharp click as he steps out of the car and into the night, and leads the way towards the warehouse. After days on the hunt in the small country town, they had finally pinpointed it all to this one falling down building.

(I don't know what it should be….)
Throwing a quick glance to the dark shadows around them, he carefully pushes open the metal door of the warehouse as he pulls his favored pistol out and close to his ear and steps inside the building where occasional sounds of metal clattering echoed around.
hey?
"Are you sure this is the right place?" Her shoulder pressed into his back as she remained close to him, there was no sense in splitting up or giving the creature room to slaughter them both.
"I'm positive. Everything led here.. " He pushes ahead, deeper into the dark warehouse with his silver blade at the ready in front of him glinting on the vague light in the night.
"I will actually feed you to a wendigo if this isn't, you know that?" Charlotte hissed through her teeth as they ventured further and further.
He doesn't respond, holding his hand up for quiet as sound echoes through the dark corridors. Sounds like people walking and chains, movement of some kind and then it was silent again in the warehouse. Asher glances at her after the sounds then turns and heads towards the main part of the warehouse where the noises had come from.
Her stomach twisted in nervous knots, as it always did before a hunt, but this one seemed different somehow, it just seemed.... Wrong. She swallowed her anxiety and gripped her pistol tightly.
He could feel her nervousness behind him as they progressed further into the warehouse, until they finally stopped at the metal door that was a jar to a main open room. People get nervous at times like these, Asher knew, but she was more so than usual. They had been so sure this was the place, and then she questioned it. From where they stood, Asher couldn't see into the big room, but an occasional movement or soft breath or groan made it seem as though someone was in there. But it was a familiar warehouse, like they had seen the door before like on a loop. He glances towards Charlotte, focused on the hunt and nods towards the door as they get ready to enter.
He paused for a moment before they would storm the room to look at Charlotte and mouth, "You okay?" With his gun ready, he waited with his shoulder to the door ready to storm in the moment she was ready to go."Charlie" he whispers, trying to get her attention with his voice a little louder. He nods towards the door, wanting her ready and aware before they go.
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Tessa Campbell

Personality: she's enthusiastic with a sarcastic sense of humor, she often hides her true feelings.

Appearance:

Extra: a member of the Campbell family of New York.
 Name: Tessa Campbell Age: mid 20s Personality: she's enthusiastic with a sarcastic sense of hu
feel free to jump in!
over a year ago Angel_Kiss said…
Tessa was rather uncomfortable in a dress, her mission tonight was to lure the demons that are attending the party out of the ballroom and toss some holy shit at them. "Ryan? Goddammit, where is the kid." Her left eye twitched, Ryan was her cousin and partner in crime for almost 10 years, but he still acts like a little kid, "better tie a leash on him the next time."