랜덤 롤플레잉 2-3D

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Feb 01, 2014 at 04:32AM
Not many know how it happened. Not many love the fact. On the other hand, some do. I mean, in this knew 2-3 Dimensional world, who wouldn't want to fish on the moon? 3 dimensional and 2 dimensional shapes and forms collide to make such a world, where the moon his always crescent and the sun looks like a balled up piece of paper with squiggly lines coming from it.The entire 2D world is like something straight out of an anime and cartoon. Humans walking dogs........TALKING dogs, cows that actually say "Moo" instead of....you know, actually mooing. Roosters screeching out "Cocka-doodle-doo" every morning, people jumping on clouds as if they were floating trampolines. Talking pumpkins on Halloweens, and people that are glowing 24-7 for no apparent reason known to man. Cartoonish deaths. It's a new awkward world that we live in now, but some have learned to live in such a cartoonish world. Others are trying to figure out a way to fix this strange mess. But either way, we have to live with it for the time being right? Well, it's not so bad though. Atleast there's a regular, 3D part to enjoy. Where animals dont talk, and people dont bounce on clouds or fish on the crescent moon. But there are strange deaths happening there also......but ignore that if you like. Just enjoy yourself in this new world!!
~
Ok, so this is a rather strange rp to come up with, but i thought i'd just try something new. Something never actually tried before. Anyways, here's how things work in 2-3D. Certain places that you go to turns you into a 2D type form, where you're kinda cartoonish and can do unimaginable things. The 3D part of 2-3D is basically normal, but you can find yourself falling through manholes that appear out of nowhere. The weird thing is, even in the 3D world, things that would normally hurt you such as falling from a high place or something has no effect. Well.....should i say, lessened effects. It hurts like hell but you dont die. Back to the 2D part. Your like paper that can stop itself from being blown away by the wind. You're bound to see many talking animals and strange things like bullets that go in their own direction and can also talk. And as for the strange deaths in both dimensionals, i'll leave that to you to unfold. And yes......half animals are aloud.

Rules:
*No Godmodding
*Profanity is aloud
*No killing a character without permission
*No one liners, atleast TRY!
*Enjoy Yourself!

Character Sheet:
Name:
Human or Half Animal?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Do you like this 2-3D world?:

((Questions? Just Ask Me! :D))

last edited on Feb 01, 2014 at 04:36AM

랜덤 롤플레잉 99 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-99 of 99

over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
"Yeah i know them pretty well. They're open books after all." Leon said with a smile. "I'm Leoneius, but people call me Leon..." he shook the hand that she offered. "Nice to meet you."
over a year ago LocalArtistist said…
She chuckled a bit. "Nice to meet you too." As they walked she looked back at the 2-D world it's cartoon sun shining happily. "So over there you're a kid, but here you're an adult..." She paused not knowing if asking these kind of questions were appropriate or not, but she continued anyway looking up at him with interest in her eyes. "So which are you really? The 2nd dimension or the third?"
"It's hard to say sometimes." He answered. "I guess im a third dimension." he added. "But technically, im both because of the simple fact of me being turned into a child in the 2nd dimension." He scratched his head. "I dont know if i like how things are now or not." he shrugged. "Because both sides cause me to have different thoughts and personalities."
She gave a small nod in understanding, but it made her wonder. If it wasn't for her gender change she'd be the same person. She heard the scratching of Fish's paws on the ground and she smirked. "So when you thought Fish's name was hilarious that was one of your different thoughts? Or do you still find it amusing?" She snickered lightly hearing Fish give a small "Grrrr...." Knowing she was pocketing fun at him.
over a year ago heart-of_love said…
"wait up Leon!" sora calls running after him. "geez Natsu is so annoying.' she mutters when she catches up.
"Eh, i still think that's kind of amusing. And Ironic...." Leon answered. He heard his name being called and sighed slightly when Sora caught up with them. "So, you finally got rid of him? That's perfect. And what took ya so long?"
"stop being a pain in the butt Leon it's hard getting rid of my brother with his stupid dog nose." Sora says as the good her started getting mad stop being so mean! but she ignored her still
"Dog nose?" Jack asked slightly confused as she turned back to Sora. She saw the look of internal conflict in her eyes and frowned." Are you okay?"
"hum..yea i'm ok and when my brother is in the 2D world he becomes a dog." Sora says shoving good her to the back of her mind.
Leon sighed. He heard his kid voice in his head. [I wanna go back to the other place, this place is boring!] "Your time is already up kid." he muttered to himself. "Now be quiet.....go read a thought or something..." he turned to Sora. "Correction, a MUTT not a dog."
Sora laughs "right' stop being mean to your brother he's just worried about you! Sora sighed and pushed good her to the back of her mind again.
"Anyways, are you going to be polite and introduce yourself to Jack?" Leon asked. It was always a good idea to help people get to know one another, and well, you cant be friends with someone you dont know the name of right?
sora rolls her eyes "I'm Sora Nice to meet ya" she yawned because there was nothing to do. no action no nothin.
As Sora introduced herself Fish growled, jumping up at her with his stubby little legs, he almost fell backwards. "Yeah, you to..." Jack said picking up Fish, he slid around in her arms as she tried to a hold of him and all his fat rolls. He yipped again at her but Jack looked past Sora and saw that there was a pink cow on the other side calling out to them. "Moo! Moo! Eh hem. Moo!"
Sora sighed "we can hear you you stupid cow!" She shouted
why are you so mean! good her demanded
Leon facepalmed. "Come on Sora, is that really necessary?"
[She's a meany, i dont like that Sora.....] his kid voice whined in his head.
"You're going to have to get used to it one day kid...." Leon said in a whisper to himself. When he heard the cow go "moo" again, he became slightly irritated. "Let's just keep going...."
"Okay." Jack said trying not to laugh at the cow. As she turned to continue walking she saw the cow huff and walk over the line and suddenly turn into a large strawberry. Her jaw dropped she hadn't expected that. In her moment of weakness Fish slipped out of her arms and charged after the fallen strawberry...cow...thing... Eating it whole it one out stretched bite.
Leon blinked. He'd seen some weird things before, but that, just about topped it all off.
[I wonder if that tastes like hamburger......] his kid self started laughing.
Then again, that was a pretty decent thought. "I wonder if that thing tastes like hamburger......i mean i know it's a....well, was a giant strawberry but it was a cow to...."
Sora rolled her eyes and laughed "wouldnt wanna find out."
boys are so strange Sora nodded to herself.
Leon shrugged. He looked at his watch and groaned. "Damn it.......late for work once again...." he had always been late for work, but never had been fired for it. Why? That reason is unknown.
[You're always to busy to have any fun] His younger self pouted.
"We gotta do what we gotta do kiddoe." Leon said to himself. "Well, who's up for something to eat first?"
Fish was on the 2-D side calling back to them. "Strawberry milk!" Jack giggled. "That almost makes sense." But then she realised, if it was like strawberry milk they were all in trouble. Bulldogs couldn't have dairy because it gave them gas. "Oh no..."
"Oh no is right.......I dont want to be around when he lets it out either...." Leon said. He thought for a moment and started laughing. "I forgot, over on the 2-D side it's 10 times worse."
Sora facepalmed and sighed. "well....have fun with the gassy doggie." She covered her mouth and cursed silently. Ha you said Doggie
Leon stared at Sora for a moment. "Did.....did you just say doggie?" this was incredibly new. The first sign of anything nice. The first trace of kindness that he'd seen since before the dimensions changed into what they are now.
"yea so what?'' Sora turns her head away as she blushes.
hahahahaha
Leon smiled. "Its nothing." he laughed quietly. "But you are turning quiet red. Was it something i said?" he continued to laugh silently.
Sora turned and swung a fist at him "shut up!" She said growing redder.
Fish happily bounded toward them. Jack not apart of this bickering have walked a good distance away just as Fish sat down on Sora's feet. There was a loud watery almost whistling sound from his rear followed by a smelly warmth.
Leon ducked. "Missed me. Im not as idiotic as your brother remember....." his watch started to beep. "Uh oh......gotta go, see ya!" he rushed off while pulling out a cellphone and calling his boss.
Sora removes Fish from her feet "natsy pup." She laughs walking away to the direction her house was in.
When Sora moved her feet Fish tumbled off and to the ground, this time actually growling at her not some weird strawberry cow in the distanced. The look on his pudgy little face said words he couldn't. "I wasn't done yet he wanted to scold her but she was already walking away. Jack simply laughed. "Ugh, Fish, you smell like fish!" She said are letting him air out for a moment then picking him back up and continuing her walk.
sora reached her house and went inside, went to her room and fell onto her bed. "so soft." She mutters
Leon groaned as he made his way back down the street. Covered in nothing but egg yolk. "Damn my job to hell......" he said to himself.
[You shouldnt be using bad words. Mom said that's bad.....] His kid voice said in a sad tone.
Leon stiffened for a moment at the mentioning of his mother. "Be quiet....."
Jack had tried to keep Fish by her side but he stank so bad that she just let him run the city. Half the world's population was probably now dead from air poisoning because of him but she didn't really as long as she didn't have to deal with it anymore. But it was then that another smell approached her. She looked up and almost did a double take. Just across the street was a large yellow blob walked around. Though looking again she saw it was not just a blob, but a person, Leon. Seeing him walking around like that she couldn't help but crack up.
Leon noticed laughter and sighed. Could it really get any worse than that? His kid self was laughing, and now an extra person was to. He turned around and was about to tell whoever was laughing to shut the hell up, but when he saw who it was, that was prevented. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. It's real funny isnt it?" he said sarcastically.
"It's hilarious." She laughed barely able to catch her breath as she walked over to him. Seeing the mix of half dried and slimy yolks that covered him up close she fell into another fit of laughter. "Wh-" she paused giggling as a wet yolk rolled off his shoulder and onto the ground with a splat. "What happen?" She finally managed to ask him. People walked past some cast them glances wondering the same thing. Others that she was the one who did this to him and walked past snickering.
Leon shrugged. "Work." was his simple answer. He didnt want to go into any details of all that had happened. "You had your laugh for the moment." he wiped some of the yolk off of his hands. "And speaking of what happened....." he ducked as an egg flew passed him and hit the wall with a large splat. Then another, then another. One managed to hit Jack in the back of the head and Leon started laughing.
"Ah!" Jack gasped. "Aww...gross..." She winced feeling it slide down through her hair. She scooped most of it out with her hand then flung it at Leon, snickering. Though that didn't make much difference seeing how more eggs were soon being thrown at them. "How on earth is this work?!" Jack asked, laughing as she avoided yet another as it flew past her face.
"This entire idea started out as an invention to get more eggs from chickens in order to satisfy the cows. You see, my boss made me advertise this crap. But that's not even the best part" he said sarcastically. "Since this world is somewhat connected to the 2-D side, the freakin cows started communicating with one another and decided that if more chickens werent being ate, then they were going to just still the eggs and throw them at the person who advertised it in the first place until the idea is followed through with. I would've just followed through with it by now but my stupid boss put it on hold. So i have to go through this crap day by day." he avoided a couple of more eggs thrown at him.
"Poor you." she said smirking then more eggs came sailing down at them. "Stay here a sec. Kay?" She said but before he could answer she was off. Running down the street and turning the corner out of sight. She came running back holding two umbrellas."Here." She said handing him one and opening hers just in time for three large eggs to come flying at her but bounce off the umbrella and hit the ground. "Woo! It works!" She cheered at her personal victory. Now protected she turned back to Leon. "Do you think that if we pushed those cows over here, would they turn into strawberries like that other one?" She asked him a playful curiousity shone bright in her eyes.
Leon shrugged and smiled. "I dont know, in a world like this, anything's possible." he had opened his umbrella and yolk was pouring off of it. "Wanna give it a try?"
"Thought you'd never ask." She smirked, then ran across the street and over to the cows. They hesitated at first seeing her head forwards them but they soon began throwing them by the dozen at her. In the moment the thought occurred that these cows had to run out of eggs sometime.
Leon sighed. "Why the heck did i just agree to doing something so......."
[Fun!!?] His kid voice shouted in happiness.
"Definitely not the word i was looking for.......but i guess i'll go with it."
She halted in front of the cows , hearing a strange scrapping sound. She turned around and saw Fish running full speed at them. "STRAWBERRIES!!!" He yelled as soon as he passed on the 2-D side. It startled the cows and they began running around madly. Those that crossed the line immediately dropped down as strawberries. "Hey! It works!" Jack cheered.
Leon couldnt stop himself from laughing. Jack was just so cheerful. It felt awkward, but in a good way. A way that made him happy. "It seems so." He walked to Jack's side. "So, we gonna cross back over to the other side?"
Jack paused looking back up at him. She would have been perfectly fine going across if she was by herself, but he was here. She didn't know why she had such a problem with this but transforming infront of others felt kind if like undressing infront of people. That was something she was NOT EVER planning on having to do. But despite all her unwillingness to do this she decided to play it cool. Reaching up to scratch her head she felt the drying egg yolk crumble and slide in her hair. She winced. "Actually I was thinking more of a well needed shower." She poking his arm and some the yolk clung to her finger as she pulled away leaving sticky ropes of yolk.
Leon snickered. "There ARE showers on the other side to ya know." He may have said that, but he really didn't feel like going back across. They were just having so much fun close by that he thought, hey, why the hell not?
Her cheeks flushed slightly. "I know that, but my house isn't that far from here..." She said sounding embarrassed, but she quickly retaliated by wiping the slimy yolk off onto his cheek. Though with all the egg that was already stuck on his face that probably wiped more off than it did on.

(So what exactly is the plot for this RP? Simply bounce from side to side or will there be a war between the worlds or what?)
Leon was about to smear some of the yolk in his hair across her face for a good laugh, but something caught his attention. People were running frantically across to the 3D side, and the 2D side seemed to be---. "It's.......expanding?" He pointed over to the 2D side. "Is the 2D side spreading?" Then he noticed something else. People were screaming someone was dead. And worse, the 2D world was beginning to crumble.

((Not so much of a war, but people turning up dead and people trying to destroy the 2D world. And I guess the oc's are going to be drug into stopping whoever it is.))