랜덤 롤플레잉 Horror story!

pipiqueen posted on Nov 10, 2013 at 01:05PM
Be either a human or an apparition............and build a blood cuddling story of sheer terror..................

name- hilda
human/apparition- human
bio- the highschool girl who is apparently very popular and one of those who everyone considers a show-off who may seem mean ,but was good at heart and always had a place for people she loved.................
age- 16

rules-
no godmodding or swearing
no abusive stuff
and ofcourse,have fun! :D

last edited on Nov 10, 2013 at 02:19PM

랜덤 롤플레잉 43 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago oodango said…
May I join?
over a year ago pipiqueen said…
sure!
Name : Mistress
Human/ASpparaton : Apparation
Bio : Blair's been dead for a long time, she remember's much about her life in general.
Age - 25
last edited over a year ago
i'm making one more apparition ,who's got a vengeance against hilda!)

name-laurel
human/apparition-apparition
bio- laurel was a normal teen until hilda ruined her life! hilda had turned her into what she is now .( this is laurel's point of view, what happened was an accident and hilda had no part in it, laurel mistook hilda for to!)
age-16
(you can start!and thnx a bunch for joining! and i would suggest you make a human too!)
Name : Max
Human/apparation : Human
Bio : Max is a regular high school studen't, he's not very well known and likes it that way.
Age 13
Max walked the halls of the school, he looked around, having the feeling that someone was watching him. He opened a door to a small cupboard and then slamming it. "Not there! Nuts!"
hilda ,as usual, was surrounded by loads of kids ,when she was apparently sharing some of her experience.......when she finally got off she walks off to the hallway .............staring at the lockers...........
"Shut up." Max mumured quickly, he had opened another door and seemed to be talking to someone.
she had seen a boy murmuring to himself to shut up........................she felt curious and went closer to the boy who was apparently younger than her"the names hilda"she said to the boy................
At that moment, the dor slammed itself, "Hi." Max said startled, quivering a bit.
"your name please.."hilda said the show-off way!
"Why?" He suddenly became suspisious, "What to you want?" he demanded.
"oh please! stop kidding around kid.........."she says holding him by the chin "i am not gonna kill you or something.............."
"Get off!" Max stepped back, "Don't touch me!" he yelled, "Haven't you heared of personal space?"
"no! new word to me!"she says"who are you trying to scare ,kid?"
Max eyes began dull, "It ain't you buisness is it?" he asked faintly smiling, "Well, kid, if you keep poking you buisness...you'll get in trouble."
"didn't see that comin'"hilda says "i was testing whether you were up to the standards" she says"where do you live?and yeah, what's your name?"
Max looked disgusted. "Max Jones." Max said coldly.
"woah !cool down!"she says shaking her head "i am not trying to be mean to ya!"
"Right," Max scratched his neck, staring dully into Hilda. "Then what are you trying to do, eh? Annoy me?"
"there's no point in even talking to you........"hilda says rolling her eyes,suddenly a group of students appear and they cover hilda ,asking her all sorts of questions..........
Max shrugged, A foggy mist started to surround him, it seemewd to be taking form of a skelton. "Ah... don't worry. Mistress hates those types. So annoying and rude! Your safe now." A clear voice said in a low voice.
hilda .through the middle of the crowd ,watches max's expressions .............she knew what he was thinking................she knew he was thinking of her as rude and show-off..................
The mist began to clear up, It was white and see though, it was terriying and distubing, it clearly was a female. She was bony and tall, it was a skeleton though it looked broken with cracks though the body, skull and arms. "There, there." The apparation patted him, gently, then, she dissapeared.
hilda walks away to the hallway..........where she meets a friend of hers and they go to the cafeteria to get a cofee...........................
pipiqueen commented…
yay!page 2!thnx oodango! over a year ago
oodango commented…
You're welcome!!! :D over a year ago
pipiqueen commented…
:D! over a year ago
Max sat down, he slowly drank some milk, "Yeah..." he mumured slowly.
"you see ,i met this strange boy who apparently seems to be talking to ghosts......"hilda says making sure no one is hearing her "just like laurel used to............."her voice trails off........to her friend ginger
"laurel, she still thinks it's you ! shouldn't you clear that up?"ginger asks hilda who just nods..................
Max sighed, he looked at the chair next to him. "Empty." he then took off, running out of the cafeteria.
"i wish i could! but laurel never gives me a chance to"hilda says "it was always been like that between us................she never realised i was actually trying to get along......................."she says looking blankly towards the floor...........................
Max ran out onto the yard, "Here." he ran towards a small door, crawling though it.
"there's nothing you can do then............"ginger says comfortingly
"your right!but i wish there was.............."hilda says not looking up from the floor.........................
The door seemed homely, it had all what Max needed, his supplies, his homework. "... Good they avent' seen you yet...they'll go bonkers if they do."
there is a moment of silence,then hilda and ginger goes out to the yards to get some fresh air....................
Max sat as the mist re appeared. "People are gonna to think I'm schizophrenic..." he mumured, "But, you're bad! You do bad thing's!" he scolded, "Why are you even with me?!"
"... Cause I love you... so much."
(oooh......i smell a love story..... ;D..........)

"why does this happen to me"hilda thinks loud.......................

((..Perhaps...))
"But... you know that... I could give you anything you ever wanted... you'd like that..." Mistress's voice became soft, "Wouldn't you?" she touched Max's face, it was cold, icy. It made Max breathe out and turn away.
(well, i don't know what to post......T_T)
((Perhaps she can wandere over to the door.))
(she can?thnx!)
hilda then notices the door as she advances towrds it and then she hears some muffled voices..........
Max looked towards Hilda, "We seem to havbe a vistor." Mistress turned towards Hilda.
(sorry to have left yesterday without saying.............it was way past my bedtime , so i couldn't stay longer......................)
"i...er....was...nothing..j......jjus­­t.­.­.­..­­...­­! " hilda stammers"nothing really!"she says blushing to have interfered in the conversation..............