Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 666demon said…
WHOOOOOOO!

name: Bella Cena
weight: 102 lbs.
height: 5'7''
home region: West Newbury, Mass
___

As the music blared, the crowd cheered her name. She smiled and waved to them. The Diva's title across her back and a mic raised in hand for her to speak. "Last night, I won the Diva's title back from that psycho, AJ Lee. I reversed the Black Widow into a FU. Last night, I said my respect to Kaitlyn, what did she do? She attacked me. Calling me a traitor. And I was hurt by that, trust me I was. I've been taken advantage of too. Like when my ex boyfriend, used me to get to the WWE title." The fans cheered for her. She took her title and held it up in pride. "And I just want to thank you! Thank you to everyone here tonight in Chicago, IL!"
over a year ago vegeta007 said…
name:John (goes by Thunder)
weight: 236 lbs
height: 6'8
home region:Las Vegas, Nevada
(YAY! I haven't here from you in like, years!)

"Another thing, I don't like people coming behind my dad and hitting them with a steel chair. Yeah I'm talking about that lowlife-" The crowd chanted 'What?!' " Crazier than AJ Lee-" 'What!?' "Freak, Thunder!" She nodded as the crowd booed and chanted 'Lowlife freak!' "And then he expects my dad to just give him the title! No, you earn it by respecting your elders boy!"
(hello?)
"I respect my elders, that's why I don't wanna kick their asses around", Thunder walked up the ramp and into the the ring "I also don't take orders from little girls who don't know who they're messing with, I'm a 4 time Intercontinental champion a 3 time U.S champion, the former World heavyweight champion and soon the Wwe champion"
"So you hit them in the back with a steel chair? Really?" Bella looked unimpressed as she hoisted her title on her shoulder. "You won't become WWE champion is you demand it. You have to earn it, Colonel Sanders! At Payback, I want to see how good you are, if you are worthy to hold the WWE title! Thunder goes toe to toe with Bella Cena!"

Back stage Vince is crapping his pants. "Well are you, Maddox? This is gold we are looking at! Go out there and make that match official!"
Thunder smiled and looked at the audience "Look I don't hit divas, no matter if you're a champion, Karma or Beth I don't women, I have respect unlike some people" Thunder looked back and looked to Bella "If you're daddy is feeling confident then how about at Payback I take on your daddy in ladder match ?"
"No, no. Thunder, Bella is right." Brad walked down the ramp. "You need to prove yourself. If we gave you the right away, we would have to do that with all the new talent. So At Payback, it will be Thunder vs. Bella Cena!" Everybody went nuts. "Mr. Maddox, Thank you." Bella's music hit again and she left the ring and went backstage.
Thunder looked disgusted "You losers cheering about a match between a diva and an 8 time champion, you disgust me unlike you 'men' who beat your women I don't lay a finger on mine so go happy because it's never gonna happen I'll be wwe champ soon, so watch out because the Thunder is gonna make a boom" he left with his theme playing
"Wade, I can handle this, hell I handled Big Show, didn't I?" She asked her on and off screen Wade Barret, who was against the match. "Yea, yes you did Love, but I was there and it wasn't a PPV." He pointed out. "Wade, he needs to respect people. Hell, I beat the shit out of Dolph the months you were out, he had no respect for you. I'm to beat the respect into this guy for my dad."
Randy came into the conversation "Not everyone is the same, Dolph is a weak loser and though Thunder may be a newbie I advise you don't do this, why don't you let Cena beat some respect into him in a non title match ?"
"Wade, can I talk to Randy alone?" Bella sucked in a shaky breath as Wade went to find Cena. "Randy, I can do this." She turned around to face him. Why did he have to do this now?! "Why do you care all of a sudden? Are you trying to crawl back to me, Smelly Kelly not good enough anymore?"
Randy sighed "that's not it, I'm just worried about your safety no diva should have to fight a superstar you could get hurt"
Bella snorted. "Randy, I faced bigger people than you. So, you care about my safety, then where were you when my emotional safety was gone? Oh that's right, shoving your tongue down that slut's throat!" She poked his chest weakly, her emotions getting ahead of her. "If you cared for my safety you would have been with me that night we broke up. You would have been there when Big Show chokeslamed me after our match. You would have been there for me hen I was at my weakest point without you!"
Randy grew irritated "Fine, I'll face Thunder next week and if I win you drop this stupid fight and let someone else take care of it and if I lose I'll let you deal with him on your own"
Bella closed her eyes and turned away from him. "Fine by me." She opened her eyes and gasped. Wade was kissing Alicia! Why did things like this happen to her?! She turned around and buried her face into the fist shirt she saw, which was Randy's, and cried into his chest. She felt him move back, she held onto his shirt tighter. "W-" She tried to speak but it came out strangled, the lump in her throat becoming a problem.
Randy looked depressed "Why don't you get back to your dressing room, I'll take care of things here"
Looking at him like he was the best thing in the world, Bella smiled. "Ok." She went to leave but looked back. " I guess, I'm still into you." She walked away and she was so close before she bumped into someone.
Randy sighed and walked to Thunder "Yo Thunder, you and me next week" Thunder looked and smirked "Well is that anyway to announce an official challenge ? You want to face me fine, I know you're just tryingtosave your little girlfriend" Randy replied "tch fine" and walked away
"Punk, I think you are the only person besides my fans that think I can beat the shit out of this twerp." Bella said after taking a swig of her Pepsi, Punk has been her friend since he became the WWE champion. "I'm serious Bells, you aren't a prissy diva like all the other girls, who whine about their hair if it get's messed up, you can kick a dudes ass." Punk said after sipping his.
Mark came through where Bella and Punk were "Hey punk, did you forget you have a beating tonight ?"
"Mark, go easy on him. Jut had his staples reopened by Brock last night." She patted Punk on the back when he got up. "Hey, I won. Didn't I?" Punk threw over his shoulder to her. Wade came up to her as they left. "Bella, what you saw. She kissed me." He told her before she backhanded him. "I don't care what you say. Wade, I trusted you! You know what, I'm over you so get lost!" Bella walked away, trying to find Randy and to get away from Wade.
"The following contest is a ladder a match, the winner will go on to face the world heavyweight champion at Wwe Payback. In this match the only way to win is to capture the contract suspended above the ring." Mark's theme place "First, Mark Henry !" boos roared through the crowd as Mark entered the ring
Punk's music hit and cheers were erupted. 'Best! Best! Best!' Punk came out and did his little thing. Getting in the ring he shouted. "BEST IN THE WORLD!"

Bella was almost near Randy. Her hand reached out to him. Wade grabbed her and made her face him. "Bella, I'm telling the truth! You have to believe me!" She struggled against him. "NO! Get off of me! RANDY!"
Mark grinned "Best in the world of getting hurt" the ref started the match and Mark immediately knocked Punk down

Randy turned around "Wade what are you doing ?! Let go of her!" he made Wade release her "Now what;s going here ?"
Wade growled. "She's mine." Bella made one swift kick connect to his face. "Wade was lying to me. Saying She kissed him. I walked away and he grabbed me." She wrapped her arms around his torso and rested her head on his shoulder. "Kinda like what you said. But I believed every word you said."

Punk kicked Mark in the face before getting back up. Punching Mark in the ribs a couple times before he punched in the face.
Mark shoved Punk away and out of the ring, while Punk was looking away Mark picked up a ladder connecting with Punk's face "Best in the world huh?"

Randy looked down at Bella then at Wade "You can go now, it's obvious she doesn't want you anywhere near her right now, now get out before I make you get out"
"Um..Ow." Hunk held his re reopened staples. He kicked at Mark's legs and then scrambled up to the ring. Starting to climb a ladder.

Wade went to protest but then saw the on coming form of Aj lee. Dragging Dolph Ziggler with her, looking like she could kill. "Bella! What is going on?! Why did I get a text from you saying to kick Alicia's ass?!" Wade looked to Bella horrified before scrambling away. "Wade cheated on me. Aj, you were right." Bella sighed and untangled herself from Randy.
Bella looked over as she heard laughing. She saw Punk behind her and he was laughing at something. "He didn't go easy on me." Punk giggled as they re stitched his head. The medical staff tried to get him to sit still, they tried duct taping him down even. When they were finished Bella went over to him. "So, he go easy?"
Mark walked behind Bella "See that's what happens when you mess with me"
"You reopened his staples. I told you to go easy on him!" Bella looked up at him annoyed.
Mark laughed "aww, aren't you just adorable, I don't go easy on anyone" Mark walked away and turned around "I'm facing Alberto at payback, you want me to go easy on him too ?"
"Kick his ass for me and Ricardo." She smiled without a second thought.
Mark walked away satisfied

Thunder came up "excuse me miss have by any chance seen Randy Orton ?"
Bella glanced at him, helping Punk stand up. "I have. Why? Want to get your ass kicked tonight instead of next week?" She smirked then looked back as Punk made his way to his locker room. "Because I can handle myself. I don't need anybody to fight for me. But Randy and I made a bet with me, he wins I have to let someone else fight you. I win, I fight you." She ranted.
Thunder smiled "Oh sweetheart, I'm almost tempted to lose since I don't fight cute divas but I have a reputation to keep, anyway I need to see him since I have something to tell him and by the way I saw Wade kissing Layla, if that's of any concern to you"
"HE"S KISSING LAYLA NOW!?! THAT MAN-WHORE!" Bella jumped off the crate and grabbed Thunder by his hair, dragging him over to Randy. "Aj, We need to beat the shit out of Layla now." Aj took her hand when she let go of Thunder's hair. They both went running to the diva's locker room.
Thunder rubbed his head "What is up with that chick ?, hey Rando I got a surprise for you" Randy looked back at him "What, our match got moved up ?" Thunder replied "No, you're facing Wade in the main event, good luck"
"Bella, please! Their doing this to me!" Wade tried to lie until Bella put all her power behind a punch to the jaw. "No. You know what? I'm tired of all your cheating, all your lies. We're done! No more. Your lucky I don't have my dad beat the shit out of you." She turned to Aj who just got done beating the crap out of Layla. "Let's go find your hubby." Aj joked about Randy. and then laughed as Bella blushed. "You act like you're married to him." A started poking her arm as the walked. "Bella and Randy, sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"
-two weeks later at payback-

Bella sat painfully still, watching as Thunder beat the shit out of Randy. Yeah, she lost the bet and she picked Randy. "Come on Randy!"