랜덤 롤플레잉 Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

랜덤 롤플레잉 3629 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 3629

over a year ago Lady_Rebel said…
(I am offended. I am much taller than Santa's elves. Much quicker, more graceful, and stronger. I have wings. *sniffs*)
over a year ago UltmateUltima said…
(I'm sorry my dear Stara, please forgive me, if you can.)
(*snorts* Unlikely. You confused the elves of Atlantis with the little elves of the North Pole. That, my friend, a grave offense.)

"The heart of the castle. The kitchen, the main room or whateveryoucallit, um, the master,the mistress..." I trailed off.
over a year ago MOARdesu said…
(Obsidian's such a troll xD)

*Rae finally makes it to the bathroom, making damn sure to lock the door. She runs the water over the soiled part of her shirt and tries to clean it.*
(XD you snorted.)

Katsune dropped the bottle and decided to follow after Rae, she wasn't very busy either. Katsune walked faster and smiled as she left.
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
"the dungeons, library, fireplace, chandaleer....anywhere..." I gave an exasperated sigh.".
(...Hey, Rae! Yo stalker's on the way!)

"Oh God, that even rhymes!"
Katsune eyed the locked door and then using her knife, she started to pick at it and try to break it. "...T.T What am I doing?" Katsune stepped back and used some demonic flashy thing to unlock it magically. Then, she just opened it...

(Running out of ideas…)
=_=;
*Before she could, Rae slammed up against it, her immense body weight keeping it closed* "Can't a person get a little privacy anymore?"
last edited over a year ago
(Not when you have a stalker.)
(^.~♥)

Katsune stepped back quickly. "What the..?!" Katsune crossed her arms and smiled. "Aw, now isn't someone playing hard to get?" She stabs the knife into the wall and continues to summon a bunch other daggers and stuff to jab through the door so it breaks or something, I dunno..

(Still short on dialogues...)
"Gah!" *Rae cried as a blade...and several more pierced the door. She obviously moves out of the way, and looks around the bathroom frantically*
Katsune reached out to open the door but retracted her hand when she realized she didn't finish reading the last chapter of her book. Instead, she turned around and rushed toward the library.

(Still running low on reasonable plots)
(Sorry, I need to go offline. Bye, dearie!~~)
*Rae heard Katsune leave, and waited until she no longer heard any footsteps. She frowns at the punctured door. It had such a lovely design carved into the wood, and now it's riddled with knives and daggers.
Oh well, at least it wasn't her.*
over a year ago izzah25 said…
((:D That's a positive way to look at it.

And now: *slaps self* Dx I HAVE BEEN KINDA SORTA NEGLECTING THIS I'M SORRY MAH BEBEHS~~
*slapped by invisible force*
._.
*ahem*
Sorry 'bout that~.
ANWAY.))

Matthew had wandered back to the kitchen when he saw Katsune walking out of the room. By now, he knew that where Katsune went, trouble followed.
He quietly tagged along, trying to act natural.
After Katsune relentlessly attacked the door and ran off, Matt saw Rae peek out.
"Rae! Are you okay?" Matt asked walking up to her, clearly concered.
*Rae turned her head towards Matt, and her lips curled up into a relieved smile. She stepped out from the bathroom, making sure not to touch the blades.* "Now that you're here, I am."
*It was strange. Matt was like, a fresh breath of air in this messed up place. She valued his company, even though it may be very brief because of a certain yandere demon...*
(Ooh yeah it'll be brief, my lovelys.)

Katsune sat with content as she read the last page. She snapped it shut when she finished and she laid it on the table. Katsune smiled to herself and thought, "How pleasant...Just like how my Rae is feeling right? It doesn't hurt to look, not does it?" She stood up and headed out the door. "Well, in my book, it does hurt."
(...She reads rather quickly...)

*Rae turned her head, hearing the sound of faint footsteps from the way Katsune left a short while ago* "Oh shit! Time to split!"
*She wasted no time and grabbed his hand, and they ran in the opposite direction.*
(Last chapters never take long, dear.)

Katsune grins hearing Rae run. She starts to walk a bit faster until she remembered something again. "Oh, my dear Stara 'lent' me something to help, didn't she?" Katsune's back started to give off a purple hue, until it replicated Stara's black wings. Katsune was new to it, so she flapped it a bit and then flew off through the halls.

(Oh, having copying as a ability is so helpful...)
(But that was like, two minutes! xD)

*Shit, shit, shit!
Rae knew she was gaining on them, and that it would be a short time before...
They turned a sharp corner, and then another. Then another, hoping that would throw her off a bit. Or something.*
(Ah, you never know.)

Katsune followed them until she could see a pair of neko ears in the distance. "...Matthew..?" She clenched her fist and in a fit of anger pulled her sword out and had her wings disappear. She ran up to Matthew and pulled him back, into her tight grasp. "I'm going kill you, nuisance!" Katsune lifted her sword up.
*Rae felt his hand jerked out from hers. She looked back too see Katsune grab him, and pull him into a tight and harsh grasp.* "Nnn!" *Katsune then raises her sword, announcing that she intends to kill him right then and there.*
"NO!" *She gave a shrill cry, and rushed over to them* "It was my fault! Alright?! My fault! So don't YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM."
*Her voice was harsh, and very much serious.*

(CAPS LOCK to add effect~)
(Oh yes, wonderful script, my pretty.)

Katsune looked up to Rae's screaming. "Oh really? How about we have a little deal?" She pushed Matthew away and pointed her sword at Rae. "I let this brat go, but you have to come with me. And, you have to stay away from Matthew for the rest of the day, and stay with me. If you do not agree or bypass any of my rules, Matthew's head with be my wedding gift for you.".
*Now that's just cruel.
She clenches her fist, and hesitates.*
"Fine, whatever."
over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald cuddled against Obisidian's chest."Please.Take me to my room,love."
(...Is Emerald gonna drink the bottle? Or...? .-.)
"Good.." Her sword disappeared and she stepped in between Matthew and Rae. She took Rae's hand and headed for the library. "Oh what fun we'll have..." She looked back at Rae and asked, "Right?" And she continued to walk.
*Rae bit down on her lip, trying not to think of what sort of 'fun' she meant.*
At the library,...

Katsune stopped and picked up the book she just finished. She let go of Rae and turned to face her. "Whenever I finish a new book, I like to give the summary out to someone. I wanted to summarize this story to you. So have a seat!" She smiled and gave Rae the book. Katsune then closed the door and waited for Rae to take her seat.
*Rae looks down at the book suspiciously.
This obviously wasn't going to be a polite conversation, but MOARdesu just wants her to sit the fuck down, so she does.*
(xD Persuasive.)

Katsune, satisfied, begins her explanation. "This book tells the story of a young man who fell in love with a kind, mellow princess. However, the princess was already due to be married to a strong warrior from another kingdom. The young man didn't care for this and continued to love, and be friendly with the princess. After the warrior was informed, he set out for the young mans house. He burned the man's house along with the family members who were inside. Then, he cut the throat of the young man and used his head as a symbol of his and the princess' marriage. The warrior and the princess were very happy during marriage, at least the warrior was, as he sipped the blood of his wife nonchalantly." After finishing, Katsune took a seat next to Rae. "So how do you like the story? It's sounds familliar right?".
"Quite the ending..." *Rae comments, feeling herself tense up a little when Katsune mentions how 'familiar' it seems.*
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
"Of course my dear..." I picked her up and headed to her room. "Play nice everyone!"

~Sisceal~
I gave him an obscene gesture that I'm pretty sure was directed at the wall instead.

(I probably won't be on as often for a while. Just got Devil May Cry 3..and you know how it is when you get a 'new' game.)
(Yes, yes, dearie, I understand.)

Katsune puts her arm around Rae and laughs. "Well, anyway, the reason I wanted to be with you for the rest of the day was because..." Katsune paused and let out her hand in front of Rae. In a second, a little black box appeared in her palm. "Here, open it." She said, excited.
(Ahh, I forgot to mention, in that box is supposed to be a ring. ._. Whether she rejects or not is up to you.)
*Rae takes the box and eyes it* "...What's in it?"
Katsune opens the box and let's Rae see for herself. "You have to marry me today."
*It took several seconds for Rae to soak in what Katsune just told her. She took a deep breath, and exhaled while saying* "WHA---AT?" *It sounded rather hilarious, but nows not the time.*
With that, Katsune stood up and took Rae's hand. She knelt down, and took the ring out of the box. Katsune put the ring on Rae's finger and stood up. She kissed Rae's cheek and replied sternly, "Now you are mine and mine forever. By this cursed ring." As she said that, the ring gave off a purple hue, noting it's of Katsune's mark, and that it cannot be removed. Katsune smiled and opened the door. "How about we go on a stroll together, my...Wife?" She laughed faintly and it sure wasn't because something was funny.
*That was the most unromantic proposal ever! Not to mention the fact she didn't even get a chance to reply!
And now, apparently, she's engaged to an extremely yandere demon. How wonderful.*
"N-no way! That was so unfair!"
Katsune grit her teeth but kept her cool. She went back next to Rae looked her straight in the eyes. "What do you mean, 'unfair'? Ooh, I get it, unromantics the point right?" Katsune laughed and hugged Rae. "Aww, your so cute! You wanted to marry me like they do in stories? A romantic and totally unexpected kiss?" She laughed again and hugged Rae tighter.
(Creepy much? Rae, what the hell have you gotten yourself into?)

I yawned after they left. The action being over, I was bored. Bored was better than dead. I turned to Siscael. "So what's your story, or don't I want to know?"
*Rae was way more than creeped out.
She was downright terrified! The thought of spending forever with someone as possessive and forceful as Katsune was just...unthinkable!
But, if she were to refuse or reject her, it would be very likely that Katsune would tear her to pieces...again. Only this time, there wouldn't be anything left.*
Katsune noticed Rae's hesitance, and let go of her. She just went and opened the door, again. "Now, will you please, come? I mean you don't have to, I could just go and cut that cat's neck.." Katsune grinned all villianous and stuff...
(D:)

*What an absolutely horrible thing to say! Downright vile!
Rae frowned, borderlining a scowl. She knew that Katsune would waste no time killing him, and that would really suck.
Clenching a tight fist, she walks through the stupid door. Not like she had a choice.*
over a year ago izzah25 said…
((NuuuUuuUuuuuuUuuUUUUuu~ D: Poor Matty's got it in for him...))

Matthew, who had been hiding in a corner near the library doors, heard everything, and he was not happy.
Even though he had only known Rae for about a week, she was like the loving big sister he's never had.
And now, she's gotten herself into a VERY sticky situation.
"Married... Wife..." Matthew whispered to himself, grimacing. "I have to help... But... How?"
Katsune followed and held Rae's hand. "Oh, calm down, it's not like he'd survive this mansion or the real world, so not killing him and killing him make no difference!" Katsune led Rae toward the well and stopped.
(>:L)
monkey
('...She was like the loving big sister he's never had...' D'AAAAW~ :'D)