랜덤 롤플레잉 Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

랜덤 롤플레잉 3629 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1851-1900 of 3629

over a year ago YugiohFanatic1 said…
"Heh. I don't think anyone is willing. But there is one I'd love to try out.She is,what did she say,"my friend"?I want to try hers. She will be my play toy. She should have known the consequences of being my friend."Emerald scanned the room for her.
over a year ago UltmateUltima said…
(Ah I hope I'm not late! I'm coming my dear Rae and Stara, I will save you! xD)

Katsune eyed Emerald and noticed her drying up. "She is a vampire, maybe...If I help her and give her that bottle of Rae's sweet blood, she might open up to me even more." She smiled and started to give off a purple hue. She disappeared and then reappeared next to the drawer. Rae and Stara sat across the room and Emerald, Obsidian, and Sisceal were on the floor across from them..Katsune lifted the bottle and shook it. The blood tilted and she looked at Emerald until she heard how she mentioned a friend. "Did she mean...me?" Katsune's eyes widened.

(....I completely messed up those locations didn't I? Oh well, either way, Emeralds probably going to come after me. Right? o.o")
((If Katsune's her friend then yes.))
(....What if I give her the bottle, instead?)
((She wants Katsune's blood. She also wants her suffering and pain,but mostly her blood.))
(But what did I do?! D: I wasn't mean, was I? I helped with the spiders! I mean, sure I guess since shes a vampire maybe her blood, but suffering and pain?! D: Or do you mean she wants her suffering and pain in a good way...Like her blood tastes better that way? Since she has the pain of losing Rae and suffering of being...Er, hated? :P)
last edited over a year ago
((She feeds on pain and suffering.So technically that part is god,because she takes it away. Also,there are consequences on being Emerald's friend.))
(Oooh, like Karin!! :D But I found that pain and suffering gave me ideas....Well we'll see if Emerald accepts the bottle of Rae's blood or Katsune's blood. Consequences? Maybe now that Obsidian loves Emerald again, and Emerald mentions consequences of being her friend, Sisceal might drop the mission. I guess, we'll see..We'll see where this deep plot leads us.)
over a year ago Lady_Rebel said…
(Hey, what about the bottle of Sunshine's blood that I worked so hard to get?)
(Uuuhhhh......I think I gave it to Emerald?.... ._.')
(Crap, I forgot.)
(Thou gracious and great Stara, never shalt make thy mistake, even if thou has, thou be forgiven.)
(*facepalm* Wow. I would hate to be you fictional boyfriend or your celebrity crush.)
over a year ago MOARdesu said…
(Thou may also derp thy herp.)
(I don't do boyfriends. :P Only marriage, as per Starayanaity religious rules. And I have no interest in celebrities either. Herp derp indeed...........<.< whatever that means...)
(Oh, my...)
(Starayanaity, ladies and gentlemen.)
(Have you seen my status?)
(No...You got new Linkin Park? :I)
(M chat status.)
(*is using phone*...;-;)
(It says "I have a fangirl. Should i be worried?)
(xD Same here, I'm on a tablet so.. xD Don't worry, I was just joking.)

(....Nah, I was serious. <3 Stara!)
(You should always be worried. xD)
(*hides in a deep dark hole and barricades the entrance withe darkness*)
(xD You never know....I could be right behind you. Your wearing a...black or red or blue shirt right now...One out of those three.....I am about to grab you, don't look behind, great Stara...)
(D:)
(:D)
(Psshh, please. My shirt is two colors and you got one of the colors.)
(._. I have eye problems....The next one is white or yellow, right? Right?! (´Д` )⁈⁉⁇‼)
(You might wanna get that checked out .-.)
(。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。I did...It came out positive....)
*Rae yawns, her eyes watering up just a bit*
(Fascinating.)

Katsune went near Emerald cautiously and held the bottle out. "..If you would, you can drink this. It is...My own blood. You wanted my blood, d-didn't you?" Katsune felt condemned and worried, she began to shake a bit and stammer more.
(It's true. I do have a stalker.)

"You have a bottle of your own blood?" I looked at Katsune with a mixture of interest and grossed out.
Katsune turned and started to really show her stammering. "N-No, wait, Yea-Yes! Um, I keep it...F-For er, emergencies." She then started to try and smile and nodded. "Yes, that's why.."
(Wait, that's Rae's blood, right? .-.)
(Yes. Katsune is lying.)
(She's not doing a very good job. xD)

*Rae shifted, and cleared her throat. She knew very well that that was her blood in that bottle and it made her uncomfortable just looking at it.*
*There was a slight chance Emerald might fall for Katsune's lie, and actually drink it.
Rae could only hope that she doesn't happen to enjoy the taste.*
(A very bad job! Silly willy...)

Katsune noticed Rae and glanced at her she saw that Rae had her eyes set on the bottle. Katsune smiled at her and waved with her empty hand. "I wish I could destroy this bottle, it contains the me that I don't want to be, the me that hurt my dear Rae. But for my memories, I must deliver this to Emerald." Katsune thought as she was looking at Rae.
*Rae's face flushed a little as she was caught eyeing the bottle. She looked away, putting a sleeved hand over her face to hide her embarrassment*

(What...have I done...)
(xD You can never avoid...)

Katsune decided this was a good time to escape her explanation and headed over near Rae. "What's wrong? What? Do you want to drink this..." She lowered her voice to a whisper. "Again?" Katsune loosened the cap a bit and mimicked yawning and lifted her hand above Rae. She tilted the bottle and blood started to drop out of the loosened cap, onto Rae.
"Aw, Hell naw!" *Rae cried out as several drops fell onto her cheek. She got up quickly from the couch and notices that some got onto her shirt.* "Dammit, again?"
Katsune then closed the bottle and looked at her with a grin. "Oh, my bad." She laughed slightly to herself and walked back near Emerald and the other two.
*Not again. The stupid shirt...
She just had to do something about it this time. Just had to.
So, she leaves the room to go find a bathroom or some shit to wash it off. After all, there's nothing else for her to do.*
(Don't whisper around Stara, she'll hear it!Elves have sharp hearing.)

"Again?" I queried. "I didn't know Rae drank demon blood."
Katsune then thinks to herself as Rae leaves.., "What a silly rose...Beautiful and entertaining. Yet so cruel.." Katsune clenches her fist.
(That Santa can be so crafty! I wonder what he uses a deadly and tsundere elf for? xD)
over a year ago Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
"Thank you for the help my dolls. Suppose it wouldn't hurt to give you that hint I promised...." I straightened up."Ahem, the object you seek lies at the heart of this castle."

~Sisceal~
"That could be anywhere!" Should have known it was going to be vague.

~Obsidian~
"I know right!"