Nat-5
Shandi-6

last edited on Sep 12, 2010 at 04:18AM

Rachel and Jesse 1265 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1265

over a year ago nevermind606 said…
big smile
I just saw the icon you submitted. PRETTY!

Yeahhh... Finchel doesn't really do it for me. I prefer Rachel to have someone who is on her level. Finn is just... A moron. I love Puck & Rachel, but it's more the idea of them that I love, not the couple itself.. If that makes sense...? St. Berry are my loves.
over a year ago iLoveChair said…
Thank you! Your icon making skills are great, I recognize your coloring everywhere :)

Jesse can keep up with her vocally AND intellectually. Finn can do neither.
Yeah I get it... lots of people ship them solely from fanfics, I heard there are some pretty awesome ones.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Haha, thanks! I hear that about my coloring quite a lot. :P I always love your icons!

I wouldn't know about fanfiction, not really my thing. (Except when it involves The Princess and the Frog :P)But I won't get into why I love PR, for the sake of your sanity. :)
TY! I don't have any particular coloring I use, I just play with the settings and some textures, mines aren't recognizable. xD

hah, thanks! I'm not a fanfic lover myself either. And never did I understood all the fuss about fanfiction. I think I have issues with reading from the screen, I get distracted and bored easily. Plus, my eyes hurt.
big smile
I can definitely recognize yours, actually. You have a certain style, but I can't quite pinpoint it. In any case, your work is lovely.

Fanfiction bores me to death. I just can't get into it. The only times I've ever been desperate enough to read fanfiction were after the CB ILY and after watching PatF. Otherwise, I can get by. Being obsessed with movies BLOWS. And the CB ILY just KILLED me, I couldn't wait for September.
Aww, thanks so much. When I got PS at first, I though I'd suck so bad, but I figured stuff eventually. Too bad I can't say the same about Sony Vegas. I tried vidding, I failed, never gonna try again.

SAME.
I bet those CB fics were better than the way their relationship was handled in S3. lol.
big smile
Oh, GAH! SAME! I have Sony Vegas... And every time I look at it... I'm like "O_o HOW DO PEOPLE WORK THIS THING?! :O"

Agreed! The fics that I read were worlds better than S3. I'm so disappointed in CB and Chuck. :( My heart like, broke in S3. The only thing I loved was Damien & his dimples. Jenny, too.
Exactly. & when I see those awesomely edited vids around youtube, I'm like "are you aliens???" How can some vid so good, it must have taken them lots of practice.

Me too :( They screwed them up. Both Damien and Jesse are GONE. *cries* YES, I loved Jenny, she was my fave girl this season. Well of course since Serena is always annoying and Blair was whiny and intolerable most of the times.
big smile
I'm trying my hardest to figure out Sony Vegas in time for my little brother's birthday, so I can give him an epic B-day gift, but... ITS SO HARD!

Damien & Jesse HAVE to come back. Otherwise my life is over. And that would just be pathetic. So, come back, boys! :( FUCK, I hate Serena. Agreed about Blair.

I'm watching Skins now.. So I might be in and out.
Awww, that would be so cute. Try watching tutorials AND LEARN how to.

Indeed. RM would be stupid if he doesn't bring Jesse on the show again. Plus, people loved him, fans would be thrilled if he's back. IDK about Damien, GG writers are already gone cuckoo. Have you seen the new set pics, btw? Chuck Bass is a change man bla bla and he supposedly works as a waiter? LAWL FOREVER.

You do? Which episode are you on?
big smile
That's what I'm doing... Or at least attempting to do. My stupid, fucked up brain does not know how to learn things.

RM already is a fucking idiot. Telling everyone that Finchel = endgame already... Thanks a lot, dickhead. LOLWTF?! I haven't seen the new set pics. Chuck Bass = WAITER?! What the fuck kind of fuckery is that?!

Yeah, I am! I tried it once before and didn't like it, but I gave it another go and I'm in love. I'm on 2x05.
When I had SV I only learnt how to put clips together and add some cool effects but it still sucked, lol. Oh what the hell, even if you fail, a vid is a nice present! :P

Here's a photo. There are some other set photos in which it seems like he's a waiter, it's not certain, though. Still, the thought of it is hilarious.

Good to know you like it now, Skins is in my top 5 favorite TV shows. Who are your favorites so far? You're around the episodes with Chris/Cassie, my favorite ship from the 1st gen. AU though.
 When I had SV I only learnt how to put clips together and add some cool effects but it still sucked,
big smile
Yeah, fuck it! He'll love it even if it sucks. :P

............. Iiiiiinteresting. I'm actually not even sure if I'm going to watch it next season. I'm kind of fed up.

Cassie & Tony are my faves. I love Michelle, Chris & Maxxie as well, just not as much. I ship Cassie & Tony hardcore, just because. None of the canon ships are striking my fancy. Chris & Cassie would be fucking ADORABLE!
I'm gonna watch it. I told myself I'd never give up on that show.
Btw, that new girl of Chuck's is fugs. They could have found someone prettier.

I love em. Actually, there's not a single character on Skins, both generations, that I hate. I find Michelle sometimes annoying and pointless, and her only storyline revolves around Tony, she does get better S2 though. Cassie annoyed me in S2 AND I felt sorry for her at the same time, dunno how's that possible. AND CHRIS IS MY LOVE. ♥ Oh and Jal is just there most of the times.
big smile
Gah, I'm out! Super tired. Nice talking to you, Nat! Goodnight!
Niiight ♥
over a year ago all_the_glitter said…
Any hos around?
I'm working on Shandeh's FOTM interview if anyone comes on. :/
over a year ago bety_7723 said…
Hello...[I just got to let you know ;)]
YAY! new FOTM interview!!
GAH I was trying to make an icon [and I say trying because I suck at icons] for the comp. and my computer went crazy!!

Slow computers=EPIC FAIL!!
Laura?? Turn around bright eyes!
big smile
Ahhh. Sorry Bety. I was buying tickets to see this god:
 Ahhh. Sorry Bety. I was buying tickets to see this god:
WIN. (This is basically my favorite picspam ever)
 WIN. (This is basically my 가장 좋아하는 picspam ever)
Who is the god?

And YES it is the best picspam!!
big smile
The god is known as John Gallagher Jr. (he played Moritz in Spring Awakening and I thoroughly ship him with both Jon and Lea) He's in American Idiot: The Musical, and I have third row tickets to see it this summer while I'm in New York looking at NYU.
Ohh I didn't recognized him without the curls
God! you're so lucky!
big smile
BRB in like an hour.
Ok! I hope I don't go to sleep before you return ;)
hmmm
Not gonna lie. This picture depressed me.
 Not gonna lie. This picture depressed me.
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Why? I think he looks hot!! I love his eyes, and he looks so freaking tall!! The hair could be better, but it works. :}
Hey! Why the picture depresed you??
Is that Tony? or some Skins guy?
big smile
IT'S JUST NOT MY TONES! He's more angular and he looks older, and it makes me feel wrong!
Hey Bety & Laura!

Yeah, it's Tony[Nicholas] from Skins. :}

Lol, his face is very angular... but I like how he's grown, age suits him well. Hehe.
Here's some random forum name possibilities I just came up with;

Broadway Babies [ since we already have our Jon babies ;} ]
Melancholic Divas

And I'll keep thinking of better ones... haha I have a bunch of things that remind me of St.Berry but it's hard putting them into nicknames. ;P

Hey Shandi! He looks like the kid in charlie and the Chocolate Factory....!
and If he is...I'm gonna feel so stupid! xD
Broadway Babies GAWD love it!

I just tought on Carebears Biography Section
Haha, no, that's Freddie Highmore! He's a cutie too though, I love that kid!!
Melancholic Divas
---
LMAO. YES.
Melancholic Cupcakes.
Melancholic Carebears
Melancholic Cheeseburgers
I just love that word.

Shanders, your FOTM is up. And Bety I answered you forum. :)
Ahhhh God I always learn something new while chatting in forums!!
Yup. St. Berry totes had sex.
smirk
:O
I guess that comes on the DVD's extras
Hehe, I love melancholia too, I think I like it with Carebears or Cupcakes the best out of yours. :}

----
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! CUTENESS!! I love the knee grab, but I never noticed the arm wrap on the right!!! SO ADORABLE! I totally think they had sex too. After Rachel lied to Finn about loosing it, she decided to make that lie into a truth. :}}
heart
Awhhh!!! They're the cutest best friends ever! They went to a concert together!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Awhhh!!! They're the cutest best 프렌즈 ever! They went to a 음악회, 콘서트 together!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess that comes on the DVD's extras
---
Hehe, I hope so! Then the DVDs would actually be worth paying the $70!
big smile
link

In case you missed that part of my comment. :PP
Awhhh!!! They're the cutest best friends ever! They went to a concert together!!!!!!!!!!!!
-----
I want a Groff!

Hehe, I hope so! Then the DVDs would actually be worth paying the $70!
-----
I want it for x-mas...RM you better include St.Berry sex on it..or I'll get mad..!!
I loved the Will/Bryan♥ After Rachel/Jacob they are my fav Glee couple!
I know I'm totally spamming, but LMFAO
 I know I'm totally spamming, but LMFAO