다이애나 왕세자비 Princess Di prior car accident

Pariah69 posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 01:53AM
I'm hoping somebody remembers this as I can't find it anywhere online. Before she was in a fatal car accident in Paris, she had a minor car accident (I think in London). I remember it being briefly in the news when it happened, but it was not real noteworthy at the time. Now with the fatal crash, I can only find internet accounts of this second crash. Can somebody please let me know the details of the first crash (date, location, who involved, etc)? Or at least list a link or something where such info can be found? Thanks.

다이애나 왕세자비 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cinderhill said…
I also remember the news reports of the minor car accident involving Princess Diana. I don't have any information about it to help you, but it is strange that this car accident is never mentioned when there is a documentary about Diana on television. I also believe there was another minor car accident involving Camilla Parker Bowles about the same time. Good luck with your search on this subject.
over a year ago hrhjoanna said…
Majesty Magazine May 1996 issue: CAR ALARM The Princess of Wales was badly shaken when the car she was driving was involved in a road accident.