피니와 퍼브 What Is The Full Name Of Ferb?

inge2903 posted on Nov 22, 2010 at 11:55AM
in a episode of phineas and ferb says ferb so vanessa that ferb is an abbreviation of.....
he doesn't say where it's the abbreviation of is. so I wanna know what is his full name.
 in a episode of phineas and ferb says ferb so vanessa that ferb is an abbreviation of..... he doesn't

피니와 퍼브 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago inge2903 said…
cool
Everybody is just making up names like (Ferbenstein and ferbert) but I know for a FACT it is: Frank.Here is what I know:
F=Frank
E=England (Canada is actually apart of England and that is where they came from)
R=Reg (His grandpa)
B=British (Because his ascent)

That is why he is called Ferb.he is just embarresed because his names don't match.
over a year ago inge2903 said…
does someone else knows something else??
over a year ago PftFan99 said…
It is really Frank.
over a year ago RocketSlug said…
surprise
WUT????
over a year ago WakkoWarnerLuv said…
Is that for a fact or was it jest a theory? I don't quite think that it matches up XD Maybe they'll reveal it one day. It also doesn't quite make sense how that would connect... I mean, the F standing for that and all.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PftFan99 said…
I always thought it was Frank... *shrug*
over a year ago paffan1 said…
his real name is thomas brodie
over a year ago PnFfans98 said…
I heard his name is Ferbucus/Ferbuscus
over a year ago Invader_Chlo said…
It's Frank :D
over a year ago ramkenshin009 said…
wink
Everybody is just making up names like (Ferbenstein and ferbert) but I know for a FACT it is: Frank.Here is what I know:
F=Frank
E=England (Canada is actually apart of England and that is where they came from)
R=Reg (His grandpa)
B=British (Because his ascent)

That is why he is called Ferb.he is just embarresed because his names don't match.

in 1 episode phineus calls ferb ferboush or something... he says ferb-ouushhh

over a year ago busterlover said…
I think it' s Ferbaius
over a year ago AgentBobcat18 said…
I'm betting on Frank. The guy who's nickname is Ferb (they named the character after him)'s real name is Frank.
over a year ago busterlover said…
Ferbisson I kno