Percy Jackson & The Olympians 책 Who is percy jackson really

luluroxs411 posted on Jan 05, 2012 at 05:38AM
Chapter one
It was almost five and the winter solstice was about to begin. The gods took their seats and the rest of us stood hopping they'd have mercy on us. Annabeth and Thalia had just come back from a secret mission with the hunters in search of little Pete. The immortal four year who has powers beyond belief. He went missing a while back and it became very critical that he was to be found.
"We've searched everywhere, and yet we couldn't find him." sighed Zoe.
" No, he will never be found unless he wants to be found." confirmed Zues.
"What really happened out there girls." asked Athena.
"I......it..it was the birds. they made does awful screaming noises and.....and...." stuttered Zoe.
"Yes, but the screams were Percy's. Why should that have bothered you. " asked Artemis.
"Oh my goodness!!!! You're in love. You love him, you both love him. I'd know does looks anywhere." Aphrodite exclaimed excitedly as she looked at Zoe and Annabeth. "I knew there was hope for you after all."
As she said it nearly everybody gave shocked glances and both girls yelled at the same time, " No I don't!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Right and I'm not the goddess of love. Ahh love at first's sight. My favorite. Three doomed loves to make history." said Aphrodite.
"What do you mean three?" asked Thalia as she looked at the girls.
"Ahh, sweety percy was already in love before he met either of you." Aphrodite said ever so sweetly.
"It doesnt matter because i'm not in love with him." Zoe said as she blushed intensely.
"With who?" asked Annabeth.
"Don't worry she won't be much competition for long." said Aphrodite.
"Well then its settled the boy dies he has caused to much trouble--"Artemis started to say angrily.
"Absolutely not he's innocent there is no way your destroying this love story. Not this time, Artemis!!!" yelled Aphrodite.
"Why are you even defending the punk!?!" said Ares.
"Of course I'm defending him. His is one of the top ten love stories in history and that's going by my standards." exclaimed Aphrodite. "The boy shall live, none of you know nothing of his history, to know what he's been through." Once she was done she flashed out.

ok so i know its a bit confusing but i used the characters of the story not the actual story. Five coments and Ill contine it and tell you who percy's so called love was and what reallly happened to her and Percy. That and new character comeing up.

Percy Jackson & The Olympians 책 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lovedreamer96 said…
heart
Looks really good!!! Keep on posting!!! I'm very interested!!!! Btw could you read my story and tell me if you like it cause I really need some people to read it... link ... Thanks!! But yeahhhh keeeppp onn ppoossttiinngg!!!
over a year ago Lovedreamer96 said…
wink
Ohh and I think you should post another chapter after two comments... ;)
over a year ago Nico-di-Angelo said…
AWSOME LUCY!!! XD
over a year ago luluroxs411 said…
if u guys wanna read the contiuing theres another copy of it as an article so yah hope u like
over a year ago elifsila said…
Please post soon
the second chapter is in the aRTICLE VERSION GUYS SO IF YOU WANNA READ IT ITS ALSO IN MY FAVORITS
SORRY I KINDA MESSED UP ON IT BUT ITS GETTING THERE JUST HAVING TROUBLE ORGANIZING IT
crying
there is no article! :( i checked like 2 hours ago
UGH ISSO!!!!! FINE THE ONE IM WRITING ON IS JUST IN MY FAVORITES ALRIGHT IT HAS THE SAME TITLE BUT ITS AN ARTICLE
-.- fine then!
over a year ago swiftwater said…
I'm just now excploring different clubs but this sounds great.
smile
Hi, sorry this has been discontinued. Well not discontinued really, she just made it an article on this club instead :) so if u want to read this + more chapters and more to come, check out the article version. It has the same title
chapter 2

after aphrodite left everybody was still trying to recover from the shock and the confusion. then percy came in from his deliveries. "hey boss, i finished the deliveries for the day im gonna head out for--" he looked up too see a bunch of confused and some angry faces. he sighed and said "what did i walk into now"
hermese- "um.. yes well then you should start heading out to camp."
percy- " whats going on"
posiedon- "nothing, percy you should leave"
percy- "what?....well then ok .....um well i guess ill see u guys at camp then" the moment he looked at annbeth he regretted it. she looked so hurt as if he had stabbed her in back. but percy knew it was better to leave for now

percy's pov

it made no sence. they all acted as if i did the crime of the century. i wonder what i did this time to tick them off. as if my day wasnt going bad enough already. only one person can lift my mood now. But shes gone.
arriane (sister)- "hey how you doing" she came out of the water and met up with me where we usually meet these days. its been years since theyve seen eachother. Ever since lys died araine started to show up more for support.
She had hair the color of snow and smocky gray eyes with specks of violet in them. Weve no eachother for as long as i can remember and we always considered eachother brother and sister. almost twins, but exact oppisites. i was born one minute before midnight on August 18 and she born one minute after, but if anyone figured out who she was we'd both be in big trouble. by now dhe was the only one keeping me sane of my nightmare of a life.
percy- "hey little sis"
arraine-"oh yeah keep on talking like that shorty and watch where it gets you"
percy-' You know you cant use that come back for long, were already the same height now"
arraine-"yah well 2 min does not make me your little sister"
percy-"no but the this does make me your brother"
i took my right hand and jioned it with her left. the scar was still visible and we both considered it as a mark of family by blood. She made the cuts long ago at the night she left, to keep as a reminder of eachother and as a bond. We ofcourse don't have the same parents but i still think of her as my little sister.
she smiled "yah it does, doesnt it-
percy, are you sure i should come, what if--"
percy- "everything will be fine dont worry. if anything goes wrong ill be there by your side." We both smiled and headed out to camp.

annabeths POV

this makes no sense once o ever. since when does percy have a girlfriend and why the gods didnt he ever tell me. Not that i care or anything but still it would've been nice if mentioned it or something. ugh that....that..oh hes such a seaweed brain.
Malcom sprinted into the cabin out of breath- "hey theres a new kid. Cmon on i think youll like her. I think shes a child of the big three cause-"
annabeth-"hold up what do you mean theres a new kid"
malcom-"i dont know she just walked in to camp with percy. But i think somethin is off about her. She has like a very powerful aura surrounding her.....but man shess soo beautiful."
he started to get a major dreammy look.
annabeth-"will you snap out of it. where are they now?"
malcom-"i dont know probably at the big house"
and with that he ran out the door
What in the world i cant believe tht jerk would bring her here without even giving me some heads up or anything. I thought we were friends. This aint good especcially because the hunters are staying at camp untill artimis comes back from her quest.

chapter 3
Its been a while since nicos been to camp. With the war going on its been begining to get harder and harder to sneak in. But being a son of hades can have its advantaegs to. For the past couple of weeks hes been shadow traveling to camp mainly into apollo cabin, -with many close calls of getting caught-to meet up with isso. Shes been helping him try to uncover his past. Theyve come across many leads only to hit a deead end afterwards.
He came into the cabin this morning but it was empty so he sat and waited. or so he thought......

nicos pov
Someone was about to come in the room. so i ran for cover as fast as i could. But when the door opened but no one came in. Thats strange. I waited under the bed where i was finding just to be sure but noone came in. So finally i got the guts to get up. I walked out the cabin but the camp was empty.
nico- "i could of swore i saw people out the window..."
I looked around everywhere but no one showed up. Where is-
just as the thought came to mind i saw someone walking in the pavlion. But when i tried talking to her she wouldn't respond. She was like a ghost but thats imposible i would feel it if she were.
When i looked closely i relised she was

to be continued.........
oh and heres the prophecy
4 foes destined to allies
3 doomed loves left if greif
2 souls inslaved and reaped
and
1 key to unlock it all
over a year ago Magic1799 said…
Post soon! BTW can you make the prophecy longer?