패리스 잭슨 Paris

kyliejones posted on Nov 19, 2010 at 08:47PM
hey its kylie i want to say sorry for the miss hap on the cell thing and i just want to let u guys know that if u dont know paris's real formspring its obeegirl9. obeegirl09 might be her but idk so you guys no rude comments on this and peace
last edited on Feb 14, 2011 at 10:58PM

패리스 잭슨 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago welove_JacksonF said…
hey Kylie nice to meet you. I am a fan of her too. what is your fb name? because i want to add you. my name is Cindy. What is Paris real account? I hope we can be good friend. and if you want to, can i got Paris number?
 저기요 Kylie nice to meet you. I am a 팬 of her too. what is your fb name? because i want to add you. m
over a year ago welove_JacksonF said…
laugh
thanks...
btw
what's your fb name?
 thanks... btw what's your fb name?
over a year ago rookytoook said…
smile
hi!
im rookytoook, call me rooky if you like. im glad to meet you. do u think you might want to give me paris's number? did kathrine really answer the phone? you are so lucky! and even if you dont decide to lend me paris's number, i hope you have a fabouls holiday season!
over a year ago aNicoleMichaelJ said…
surprise
srsly :p
over a year ago StreetDanceGirl said…
big smile
OMG! You are so lucky!!! BTW...Hi! xD
Could I add you on fb?
over a year ago SashaPrince4ver said…
^^^^^^ You actually believe this? Wow. They aren't allowed 2 have FB or anything like that bcuz it's locked. Genevieve and Jaafar even said that. Wow.
over a year ago xPeacegirl said…
smile
Hello Kyliee! :) Nice to meet you! I hope that I can add you on Facebook! Could you please send me her number? So it was not the only rumors that Paris bought the cell phone!!!

BTW: Was Paris friendly? Because I added Spencer on AIM and she was SO rude!
over a year ago SosnaAJackson said…
big smile
@KylieJones May I please have Paris's number? :D
over a year ago JanetJFan said…
@SashaPrince idk about that they have there own mac but id think they have online accounts. But Seriusl dont give out her # because its for you to know if yoralking to "Paris" she obviously trusted you enough to give it to you. A good friend would respect her privacy, not be like Spencer.and thats what it seems like
over a year ago kyliejones said…
hmmm
o...k?
meh
herv account was deleted like 1 month ago
over a year ago SosnaAJackson said…
Thanks Kylie
over a year ago cemmie123 said…
thats pretty kool but kylie dont tell anymore peeps cuz poor paris is gonna get tons of fone calls now :(
worried
your probably right ok i hope she4 isnt mad at me
Look:
link
Pssshh. I believe in wat Gen, Cayla, and Jaafar has to say.
big smile
um #1 she dous have fb but its private not worldwide like she did and 2 if u dont believe then whatev byebye
@Sasha I agree Jaafar DM me on twitter.(:
^ :D
has anyone called Paris and actualley spoke 2 her?? :/ i got her email tho
over a year ago missyNatalie said…
smile
i have she is real sweet. she sent me a photo so i can tell she's real. whats her mail?
smile
ohh and sashaprince4ever and janetjfan i go with what your saying 10,000% but this is acctually her. it mite not have been her fb could have been a poser with her number you never know. thank you kylie.
over a year ago Shooting_Stars said…
Wow, I Actually Missed The Chance To Talk To Paris :[ This Sucks .
big smile
No See Let me Explain exactly what Cayla (Cousin Of Paris) told me
PARIS DOESNT EVEN HAVE A PHONE.
So this can not be here you dont believe me on you gys but this is coming from someone that is actually in the family and knows What and Anything About Paris
hmmm
i saw the vidio and it only said that paris didnt have any accounts she didnt say she didnt have a cell phone and if im wrong im so sorry and cayla told you?
smile
Cayla told me on AIM and Paris doe not have any online accounts or a cell phone.
smile
wow ok hmmmm thanks JanetJFan
tongue
Well maybe she does not want to go telling everyone that paris has a phone or an online account Ofcourse shes gonna say she dosent duuuh
^ why do they even need to hide it? Jaafar has one!
@Ceimmie dont you ever duhh me again i never disrespect u so dnt u ever try to disrespect me or i will go off 2x harder. Now you believe w.e u want now let me ask you this have you actuallly webcam with her or talked to her on the phone probably not since its not her. i could careless who you believe but im sticking by facts from someone who will actually know which is her cousin.
big smile
^ Gooooo sis :)
over a year ago jazzym56 said…
mischievous
i have it too she is my bff me and princessparis33 (my sister) has known them since we were born so ha! and kyliejones u dont know them u freakin liar!
over a year ago mindlessbgurl3 said…
meh
this dont make any sense paris is too smart to give out personal info over the internet sorry but i think it was a fake!!!
^ Thank u 4 being smart!
^^ Agree
@Jazzy HAVE WHAT do you not no how to read CAYLA clearly stated she doesnt even have a phone! So idkk you could clear that statement because im not having an agurment w. you believe what ever you want
@JanetJFan Lmao ok i wont duuuhhhh! you again Btw i wasnt Duuhing! you im saying she couuld! Have one but know one knows i mean her family knows! But ehh nvm Your right though :/ I hate it when people become famous and you get all these liars!
meh
^^ ohh okay sorry for the misunderstanding but yeahh i hate that too!
over a year ago rookytoook said…
ok, she sent me a pic, and ive spoken to her on the fone, and i even heard a little boy in the back that sounds like blanket, but the number's area code traces to NORTH CAROLINA!!! its not her, it dosent even make any sence. how would paris have a fone registerd in NORTH CAROLINA?! she lives in LA
over a year ago omgitzselena said…
angry
GUYS QUIT FIGHTING!!!!!!!! UGHHH!!! THAT MAKES ME MAD!!!! PARIS DOESNT HAVE A PHONE KYLIEJONES!!! HAVE U READ ANY OF THEIR COMMENTS? NO WHY? BECUZ UR STUPID!! NOW READ THESE COMMENTS TWICE AND SEE THAT GIRL U WERE TALKING TO WASNT PARIS IT WAS A POSER!!!!!

P.S KYLIEJONES U R DUMB ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THAT CRAP!
over a year ago azimara03 said…
hello kylie :) im kira ^^ im glad to meet you :D i love Paris too ^^ could you give me your facebook acct ? :) im gonna add you ^^
over a year ago parisilove said…
wink
When you really have got Paris number then please send me her number
over a year ago blank_et said…
this is STUPID (-_-)