파라모어 파라모어 Family

Clavicula posted on Oct 30, 2011 at 09:23PM
We are the fans, we are the ones who support Paramore in good and in bad times. We are one big family <3
So I thought we need a forum, where we can discuss things, where we can become friends and where we can welcome new fans and do stuff like that^^
But I need all your help to keep this thing active, so start writing and never stop xD

We are the fans, we are the ones who support 파라모어 in good and in bad times. We are one big family
last edited on Nov 13, 2011 at 01:54PM

파라모어 251 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 251

over a year ago Clavicula said…
GUYS ;O
I'm feeling lonely ;(

Lonely, I'm so lonely,
I have noboody on my ooooooown
xD
*sings Lonely by Akon*
over a year ago Li_Le said…
meh
OMG OMG, SOOO SORRY for left this forum and left u alone Lidi :'( :'(
I have a suck problem with my fuckin life! little depressed. sorry :'(

how are you? and don't ask me, u know why -.-"
It's okay (:
I understand you...I had a time where I was often depressed, that really sucks ;(

I'm fine, espacially since school isn't so busy anymore :))
wink
yeah, make me wanna die! hahaha XD

that's good :D
are you in holiday or what?
No, but some of our teachers are ill, that's why we could go home earlier xD

I'm soo tired right now^^ I wanna go back to bed *___*
I just realized that my eye is still blue and I wonder if that's normal...^^
cool
LOL XD
ur eyes are blue?! I have black eyes :D
sometimes I use blue contact lens. but I got some irritation ><
No I didn't mean my eye colour is blue, I meant that I still got a bruise just above my eye because of the piercing^^
My eye colour is some mixture of blue, grey and green (it changes sometimes xD) and a bit yellow ;D
My best friend has also black eyes, I think that's really cool *__* But if she looks in the light, you can see that it's actually really dark dark brown^^
kiss
your friend's eyes same with mine! black but sometime it become really dark brown :D
but I think that your eyes is freakin' cool Lidi! blue, grey, green and a bit yellow. WOW, colorfull XD
I don't really like my eye colour^^ I wanna have blue or green eyes, but only one colour^^
I think dark eyes are soo cooool *___*
Finally the bruise is gone ;DD I'll take a picture the next days, when I have time^^ I don't even have a picture with piercing on my facebook page yet ;O
last edited over a year ago
I'm so happy, because I finally managed to make my first animated pictures ;DD
Maybe I'll make one with Paramore, but it's really difficult to find pictures... I made one with screenshots from youtube, but that was very bad quality xDDD
big smile
hahaha thank u Lidi :*
me too, I wanna have green eyes! just like Hayley! her eyes are AWESOME *.*

let's upload the pict! :D

no! that's great! I never try to make animated pict. because I dunno haow to make it! LOL XD
I learned it in a youtube tutoral xD it's pretty easy, the only difficult thing is finding picture xD

I dreamt really weird things tonight xD Primary a frriend punched my piercing and then I met HAYLEY WILLIAMS, she was so nice and gave me and autograph and she had the same necklace like me *-* It was a greaaat dream ;D
I dyed my hair red-orange agaaaain ;D
The first thinng that popped into my mind when I looked in the mirror was "Holy shit, I look like Hayley" because my hair looked SO RED xDD
Guuuys, I have a picture of my piercing, but if you don't come here I can't show you >__<
Lynn, you've probably seen it on my facebook page anyway^^
Are you that busy at school?
I have vacations (yaay ;D), which end this weekend ;(
Anyway, I have to do A LOT of stuff, but I'm still bored right now, cause I don't wanna do a damn thing xD

and I started to watch Doctor Who and got REALLY addicted xD This series is so amazing *___* I watch it in English that's why sometimes english words just pop into my mind and I even start thinking in English, which is really funny btw^^ Not so funny when I try to write a german story xD

Hope I hear soon from you guys ;D
over a year ago mrsalexrybak said…
big smile
Cool,I love Doctor Who!
Do u have any fav characters?
I've watched so far only episodes with the 11th doctor, although my sister keeps saying that 10 is better xD I love Amy Pond *___*

I'd love to have an autograph of the three Paramore members, does anyone of you know where I can get one?

Oh and the picture of me will come soon, but I don't have it on this computer^^
big smile
Oh OK,I love Amy and 11.♥
I don't where to get the autograph :(
I can't wait to see the pic!
Here's the picture ;D
Sorry, that it took so long, but I waited till my mother had time, because she is absolutly great in taking picture^^
 Here's the picture ;D Sorry, that it took so long, but I waited till my mother had time, because she
Have you realised that I posted a picture 3 days ago?^^
I know I'm a bit impatient but I really wanna hear what you think about it xD
18 days no word from you :/
big smile
Sorry for the really late reply sweetie,you're really pretty!
I'd kill to have your hair!
-Katia ♥
omg thank you ;O
I don't like my hair very much that's why I always cut it xDD and it's not that orange like in the picture anymore... it got more brownish. I have to dye my hair again very soon^^ I love dying it, but I think it needs some rest xDD

Anyway, how are you?

I could keep talking on and on so much is happening^^ I have an important french exam this week and I'm FREAKING NERVOUS xD It's like the cambridge certificat but for french and I'm not that good in french and I've never done anything like that before^^ I have this pressure in me to always get higher marks and I really wanna switch it off but I can't^^ It's not really like I make myself this pressure. I can be satisfied with bad marks too but you know, there are this people around me who keep saying: "Uhh, Lidi, you didn't get the best mark, we expected better from you"
Yeeah...I know I can talk A LOT when I'm nervous xDD I also talk a lot when I'm not nervous, so I think it makes no difference...^^
I just came home from my french exam and I'm REALLY happy that it's over now. You must know, I avoided english films for the past two weeks and I damn miss it ;O I miss the english thoughts which I happened to have sometimes and I don't wanna hear a single french word for the next two decades xDD
Within the next months I'll get the result but I don't really care right now, I'm just so relieved ((:
Was the exam easy,I hate all exams!
The listening part was pretty difficult for me. The reading and writing was surprisingly easy, but the talking was hard. I hope that I passed it. ^^
How are you?
over a year ago DecodingRomance said…
May I join this? Is that okay?

Anywayz!
My name is Sophie. I live over here in Australia.
Everyone just calls me Coffie, as it is one of my favorite nicknames! Of course, anything suits me!
My first ever Paramore song I think was Crushcrushcrush and has STAYED my favorite song the whole time.
I spend time on Fanpop like 24/7. Mostly here on the Paramore spot or the My Chemical Romance spot.
I'm a huge photo freak. I spend hours online looking for photos of anything I can find.
I just created this account today, but had other accounts before this. Bascily, I've been Fanpop'ing for 2 years or so.
Of course it's okay ;D
Welcome Coffie ((:
CrushCrushCrush was my favourite song for a loong time. I love this song *o*
Paramore and MCR are my fav bands but I'm not really active on the MCR spot...dunno why^^
Do you also love taking photos?
btw you can call me Lidi :D
Thank You, Lidi!

Anyway. Yes. I love photos. I love taking them.
I spend hours online looking at pictures of anything I can find. I get photos of anything and edit them, sometimes I add lyrics to the picture as well. I dont have a super fancy photo editing program. Everything I do is with the normal MS Paint, on Windows 7. And it sucks. But I use it all the time.
I love gifs they. My computer gets really slow cause I dont deleted them. ^^'
But, anyway. How are you?
I love gifs too and editing pictures *o* But I use photoshop (:
You can use gimp if you don't want to use a super fancy photo editing program.^^ It's easier to handle than photoshop and it's free to download, I think. I used to edit all my pictures with gimp ((:

I'm fine, thank you ;D
How are you?
big smile
Welcome Coffie!
Hope you have a great time here!
Do you like any other bands?
big smile
@Clavicula,I'm great and u hun?
I'm great too^^ I was just running a little bit... that feels so good *___* I've fallen in love with running xD
@Mrsalexrybak,
Yeah. I love heaps. Well you allready know Paramore, and My Chemical Romance. I also like Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Black Veil Brides, Mindless Self Ingulgence, Hey Monday... the list could go on. What do you like?

@Clavicula, Sorry for the last response
I'm thinking I might get Gimp. My friends say its really good!
And I'm good. I've been swinging for like 3 hours non stop listeing to music. I got really sick... ^^'
Gimp is pretty cool ((: My friend is waaay better in editing than I am and she always uses gimp^^
I'm still busy with school :/ In two days our vacations starts but I won't have much time to relax cause I have to go to driving school every evening and do I lot of things for school -.-
Today was our second last day.
It was planing day. We had Art for half of the day and LOTE as well. It was a weird day
Holiday (Y) :D
what's LOTE?

I have some free time now...guess I'll edit some pictures yay^^
Languages Other Than English

Leaning other Languages, (did I spell that wrong?) like Itailian or something else
Sounds pretty cool ;D
What languages do you learn?
I speak french, english und german (my mother tongue) and I also learn latin^^
Well. I only learn Italian. And its not that fun anymore after doing it for like a million years in a row... ^^'
Oh yeah... I understand that.
On Wednesday I had my first driving lessons ;DD It's easier than I'd expected but you have to watch out a LOT^^
Driving lesson?
Amazing! I've always had a fear to drive, and I cant anyway. I normal hate being in the car for a while. I dont know why, I dont wanna drive, but my mum says its an amazing feeling to just drive.
I was really afraid of driving too but your mum's right. It's great ;D Not as great as driving my moped but it's amazing (: When I sit in the car I someway feel so grown-up xD and all the people looking at me, thinking "Oh dear, she can't drive, better run away" and me thinking "Hello guys, look at me, I can drive" xD
Fortunatly my driving instructor sitting next to me has also a brake pedal on his side so he can stop the car^^ makes me feel much safer xD
Thats good! Whenever I'm in the car I put my sunglasses on and looked out the window and wave at people. They always get very scared ^^'
When I was younger I loved to stand next to the street and randomly wave at passing cars xD It's really funny how different people react^^

I wanna dye my hair REALLY REALLY RED *o* like gerard way red ((: cause the orange color didn't turn out as well as I had hoped (I dyed it twice). The only problem is, that for the red I have to bleach my hair first and since I saw my sister's hair literally breaking after lots of bleaching and dying and bleaching again, I'm a bit afraid I will ruin my hair... I know she's done lots of other things to her poor hair but her hair is great, it's really solid and you can do practically everything with it and it will recover. My hair's not that great...
I do that as well! I walk around the shops and if their in my way, I just stare at them till they move. ^^'

I've always wanted to dye my hair red, black or white. Mostly red though. I love Gerards red hair, but black was always my favorite on him (I've got the biggest crush on Gerard... ^^'). I've got a bit of red in my hair, but I went to the pool they other day and and turned pinkish. Lots of the colour was washed away ^^'. I'm thinking after the red washes out, if my hair is still well bleached I'll get lime in it.
My hairs a weird colour though. Its a very dark brown, underwater or in the dark it looks black. In the sun it looks a bit ligher and looks like it has little bit of dark blond going through it.
heart
Sorry for the late reply, I'm so busy with school. My teachers drive me crazy with all their stupid tests and the homeworks. Some months ago I' ve realised that I can't do everything but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't try and do as much as possible...
Your hair colour sounds really cool t me ;D
Sorry for the late reply, I'm so busy with school. My teachers drive me crazy with all their stupid tests and the homeworks. Some months ago I' ve realised that I can't do everything but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't try and do as much as possible...
Your hair colour sounds really cool t me ;D
LOL! NP! I was away for school camp for a week, so I didnt come on ethier! Oh and thank you