Pantherclan Members of NorthClan

theWOLFPACK15 posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:23PM
Leader:

(theWOLFPACK15)Northstar-Handsome grey tabby tom with brownish black stripes when exposed to the sun and amber eyes.
App. Firepaw

Deputy:

(tanglebelly)Blackwhisker - Lean Jet black tom with dark green eyes and a cut on his left ear.
App.Frostpaw

Medicine Cat:

(TheWOLFPACK15)Smokepaw- Black and white tom with blue eyes.

Warriors:

(theWOLFPACK15)Sunfrost-Ginger and white tom with amber eyes
App. Blizzardpaw
(KatieK102)Dawnleaf - Pretty bright orange she-cat with deep green eyes and faint stripes
App. Fleetpaw
(theWOLFPACK15)Swiftclaw-marbled black and white tom with amber eyes
App. Jinkpaw
(theWOLFPACK15)Silverwind- Large, muscular, silver tom with yellow eyes
(smartone123)Feathershine-a soft gray silver she cat with dark gray tabby stripes, a white spot on her chest and eye and bright green eyes
(KatieK102)Forestfang - Handsome large black tom with dark gray paws, chest and underbelly, and forest green eyes
(TeamPeeta649)Crescentsky-Sleek black she-cat with a white crescent shape around her left eye which was bright lavender, while her right eye was a soft green
(TeamPeeta649)Rainsplash-Pale grey tabby she-cat with white paws, underbelly and muzzle; soft green left eye and bright lavender right eye

Apprentices:

(TheWOLFPACK15)Frostpaw-small blue grey she cat with white speckles on her nose and back like frost with white paws
(KatieK102)Blizzardpaw- Fluffy white-cream tom with grey/brown ears and forhead and tail, blue eyes.
(TheWOLFPACK15)Fleetpaw-White she-cat with grey tabby legs, tail and mask, Ice blue eyes
(tanglebelly)Firepaw - Muscular ginger tom with bright green eyes and white paws
(smartone123)Jinxpaw-dark gray tom with green eyes and a black splotch on his eye

Queens:

Kits:

Northstorm's Kits
(theWOLFPACK15)Mudkit-Dark brown tom with black spots and amber eyes
(Dovemoon)Whitekit-Pretty white she-cat with green eyes and light gray shade on her back to tail tip

Elders:

(TeamPeeta649)Bane-Large dark grey and black tom with one gold eye and one blue eye
(TeamPeeta649)Maple-Small tan she-cat with black paws, tail tip, and ear tips; a white belly and purple-blue eyes
last edited on May 26, 2017 at 11:56PM

Pantherclan 964 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 964

over a year ago KatieK102 said…
Yayy! Forestpaw got his warrior name! And Iove the mentors/apprentice pairs :)

*Flicks her tail and smiles as they pad off* ~ Dawnleaf
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
•narrows his eyes• then stay near me!
Firepaw
over a year ago theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Grumbles)fine.-Mudkit

(Pads over to the border and waves tail at Dawnleaf across the river)-Swiftclaw

Thanks I had to make him a warrior there aren't that many warriors for apprentices. Plus I still need to add Jinxpaw. :P
good *trys to spot Fleetpaw among the cats*
Firepaw
"Northstorm!" *Calls to let him know she was there, and flashes Swiftclaw a grin* ~ Dawnleaf

*Takes in the territory* ~ Forestpaw

*Swallows as they approch the river. StarClan, please don't let me regret this...* ~ Blizzardpaw

(Whispers to her brother)Do we have to jump over it?-Fleetpaw

(Eyes widen when she sees the rushing water and shrinks back)-Frostpaw

(Whiskers twitch at the other side, something was pulling him to the other side of the river)-Smokepaw

(Grins and turns to Northstorm)-Swiftclaw

(Turns to the group)This is where we cross.-Northstorm
*puts his paw in front of Mudkit* stay next to me *looks at the river* you won't like going swimming in that
Firepaw
(Looks at the water and scrunches up his nose)I don't even like getting wet.-Mudkit
Well maybe you might have to start liking it if we have to cross
Firepaw

*Eyes the water before nodding* "Yeah. I think so." ~ Blizzardpaw

*Looked at the water, unconcerned, buut grunted when Frostpaw backed up into him* "Watched it!" *Hisses* ~ Forestpaw

*Pads to the veyr edge of the water and looks at Sunfrost and Northstorm* "Need any help?" *Offers* ~ Dawnleaf
Yeah right.-Mudkit

(Hisses back at him)It was an accident!-Frostpaw

(Nods and turns to the group)Dawnleaf will help any cat who can't fully jump over the river, who wants to go first?-Northstorm

*looks down at Mudkit* i carry you over okay?
Firepaw
"Well watch where you're going" *Growls* "What, don't tell me you're scared of water?" *Shoves past her before she can awnser and clears the river with an easy leap* ~ Forestpaw

*Looks at Forestpaw approvingly and then back at the group* "See? Easy." ~ Dawnleaf

*Shoots Fleetpaw a playful look* "She-cats first." ~ Blizzardpaw
last edited over a year ago
Mudkit your to small for it you won't make it *cuffs him gently*
Firepaw
(Bunches muscles and leaps, making it across)-Swiftclaw

(Growls, but stays behind the group)-Frostpaw

(narrows eyes at him) To scared? (Purrs smirking)-Fleetpaw

I'm almost apprentice age. I'm big enough. (Huffs)-Mudkit
Yea I know you are but still you are small •grabs his scuff• ill let you walk the rest of the way to the new place when we get to the other side okaY?
Firepaw
(Growls lowly but doesn't fight.)-Mudkit
Good •purrs• you are finally understanding to listion to others •bunches his muscles and jumps over swiftly and cleanly setting down Mudkit when he reaches the other side•
Firepaa
over a year ago smartone123 said…
fallows the others no complaining or words of any kind-jinxpaw
(Shakes his pelt and goes and sits by a bush)-Mudkit

(Watches, her fur sticking out making her look twice her size)-Frostpaw
*watches him and follows after him* you okay?
Firepaw
(Curls his tail around his paws)I'm fine. Stop asking stupid questions.-Mudkit
its not a stupid question i was just asking to see if you were all right since i am in charge of you
Firepaw
(Rolls eyes)you're only doing it to impress my father.-Mudkit
well i am his apprentice so I'm doing it as his apprentice *shoots him a look and lays down waiting for the rest of the cats*
Firepaw
Jinxpaw:he didnt care he wasnt in the front.He wasnt much for crowds anyway as he was lingering closer to Forestpaw who was near the back too like him
(Lays down grumbling)I didn't even want to come here.-Mudkit

(Looks at Jinxpaw)are you not scared?!-Frostpaw
*looks over at him suprised* why not?
Firepaw
I was happier in PantherClan. It was the only place to remember my mother.-Mudkit
oh...im sorry...*looks at him a bit curious* what was she like?
Firepaw
(Looks down at his paws) the nicest cat in the forest. -Mudkit
how did she well you know..pass?
Firepaw
She went out hunting one day. The warriors say that they found her body near the rogues border and that they say that a fox got her. (Growls)But I know that it was the rogues.-Mudkit
rouges...*thinks to himself* "was i considered a rogue before i joined?" *flicks his head gently* how do you know it was rouges?
Firepaw
*Looks at Frostpaw* "Frostpaw? Do you need help?" ~ Dawnleaf

*Glances at Jinxpaw* "You don't talk much, do you?" ~ Forestpaw

*Returns the smirk, and before replying, runs forward and jumps, clearing the river* "Oh, I'm trembling," *Calls mockingly* ~ Blizzardpaw
Because rogues don't honor a code. They'll kill just for fun. It's the only explanation. They killed her because she was near the border.-Mudkit

(Shakes head, frozen in place)N-no. I'm good.-Frostpaw

(Wrinkles nose. Bunches her muscles and leaps across smoothly. Landing beside him and smirks)-Fleetpaw
well what about me do you think I'm a rouge i was all alone before i came here..
Firepaw
Jinxpaw:looks up at the two cats talking to him"no not really...ive been through worse"then at forestpaw"not really no....just not something i do"though he use to be very different
*Studies him for a second before shrugging, satisified with the response* "Good. Some cats talk too much." ~ Forestpaw

"Just take breath and start running," *Encourages her* "Once you get to the edge, bunch your muscles and leap. It's not as far as it looks, I promise..." ~ Dawnleaf

"Bet you'll fall in next time," *Nudges her playfully* ~ Blizzardpaw
Jinxpaw:looks over"you think so?"he said as they walk
(Peers into the river, rushing water with her getting pulled under flashed in her mind and she drew back shutting her eyes)-Frostpaw

(Narrows eyes, grabs whitekit and leaps over setting her down and looking across the river)Either jump over or head back to PantherClan. If you let something as harmless as water stop you from crossing then you are not ment to split.(tail flicks irritated)-Northstorm
•looks up at northstorm from Mudkit• how much farther is the camp from here?
Firepaa
(Looks at The other cats across the river, she can't head back now!)-Frostpaw

(Looks at Firepaw)not that far off.-Northstorm
•nods and looks back down at Mudkit•
Firepaw
(Blinks)What?-Mudkit
nothing just thinking
Firepaw
*Scowls and nods* "Uh-huh. Some cats don't know how to shut up. They keep you up all night chattering, they scare away your prey, and half the stuff that leaves their mouths is about as intelligent as a dead leaf." ~ Forestpaw

*Glances back at Frostpaw and feels realization hit him. She's scared of water! Runs back to the edge and stops suddenly* "Come on Frostpaw!" *Calls* "Just jump as far as you can, and I'll grab your scruff and pull you the rest of the way!" ~ Blizzardpaw

*Watches them curiously* ~ Dawnleaf
(Tilts head)About?-Mudkit

(Looks at him then back at the water, ears flatten at the thought of her jumping short of the other side)-Frostpaw

(Blinks at her brother)-Fleetpaw

(Flicks tail, a low growl escapes him)-Northstorm
*shrugs* just about my past life
Firepaw
Well if you were alone then you were a loner.-Mudkit