원 트리 힐 The Ultimate One 나무, 트리 언덕, 힐 fun Contest(extension) PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT DAYS WORK FOR YOU!

brucas4ever posted on Nov 30, 2008 at 11:54PM
Okay orignally Alice(1treehillfan) came up with this idea on the naley spot, than Terra(dermer4ever) added it to the BL spot.. so i thought we could use it here.. (im copying terras writting)

Their are six contests and every one can participate and Judge in them. If you just want to be a Judge you can just let me know.

prizes
Lucy(lucysmileyface) will make diplomas for the winners :)

Rules
1.nothing negative
2.all entries have to be submitted on the correct day no late entries
3.you can't add anything to the contest you judge

My ideas so far!
Contest #1- Image Graphic contest (december 9th)
you can submit up to ten images.. but they must be oth NO couples! i will need about 4 or 5 judges for this contest

Contest #2- Video contest(december 10th)
any oth video. this cannot contain any of the main three couples(ex. leyton, naley, brucas) i will need about 5 judges for this contest..

[b]Contest #3- Couples video contest(december 11th)

This contest you can submit a couple video it can be either brucas naley or leyton, any other couple is fine too. I need at least 2 judges from each ship..

Contest #4- Fanfics(december 12th)
this can be any oth fanfic or a couple fanfic.. about oth.. i will need at least 3 people from each ship to judge..

Contest #5- Oth Cd (december 13th)
you can come up with at least 15 songs that you would put on an oth cd... No more than 20 please....i will need about 4 people to judge

Contest #6 Better than Mark(december 14th)
you have to write an oth episode for season 6... it can be about couples.. or just regular oth drama... i will need about 3 or 4 judges from each ship to judge this contest

Contest #7 (decemer 15th) oth picks contest
come up with creative picks, can be couples too
i need about 6 judges

if you have any ideas please reply or message me:]

NOTHING NEGATIVE PLEASE!

Judges
Contest # 1 dermer4ever, Cas_Cat_2, georgiapeach91,lizisme, laurra
Contest #2 alessandra_28,azn_kiddo, kathiria82, yourartmatters,leyton_love ( all judges spots full for this contest)
Contest #3 brucas4ever(bl),Cas_Cat_2(bl), Mollyx365(bl),alessandra_28 (lp) azn_kiddo (lp) gogokef(lp) jennifer_02(NH)( i just need nh fans for this contest)
Contest #4 yourartmatters,ggseason8
Contest#5 gogokef,naley_4ever,jennifer_02
Contest#6 dermer4ever,anetted,kathiria82,leyton_love­, naley_4ever (judges full)
Contest#7 lizisme Laurra, bl0ndy

Entries
Dermer4ever-cd contest
Cas_Cat_2-Cd contest
Mollyx365-Oth vid contest, and cd contest, picks contest
anetted-Cd oth
lucysmileyface-image and grapic
ritergrl -- graphics, fanfiction, cd
naley_4ever- image contest...
1treehillfan-cd contest, oth couples vid, and regular video contest
jennifer_02 - video contest and image..
Leyton_love image/graphic, cd and couples videos contests.

you can only judge 2 contest thankyou:]
last edited on Dec 10, 2008 at 12:30AM

원 트리 힐 63 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...