원피스 Newbies!! What episode are 당신 on?

BaybiiAyoSan posted on Nov 12, 2009 at 11:40PM
This is a post for all the newbies like me who have only just started watchin onepiece. Or for anyone who remembers that far back and who wants to reminice :) I'm on episode 65 and im watching it on animeseason subbed not dubbed and im LOVING IT!!! what about you guys??....also please add me as a friend so we can chat too :)

원피스 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fitch said…
It's only going to get better
over a year ago BaybiiAyoSan said…
I hope so!!! im on ep 77 now :) How come the theme tunes keep changing?? i prefered the first one ARIKETARO YOUME WO KAKI ATUSUME!! lol i am so fancying zoro right now tho, hes so sexy :)
over a year ago denynami said…
hi everybody!!!!
over a year ago ----EnsO---- said…
cool
i'm on 434 episode...keep it up fellows...
over a year ago animefangirlz said…
hmmm
i feel so sad.im on 4
over a year ago batman6565 said…
I watched that so long but the team coming together is hot and magically and tearfully of course Nami- and Arlong and Nico and the C-9 and the world gov't that makes my heart pound. Zoro drive to be the best and Luffy Hand out to those in His path and his grand vision is compelling I hope they can get that magic to build and grown over time. Can any get there hand on STRONG WORLD how??
by the way every wednesday I watch I do not have TV I watch it on U TUBE or Crunch or GOoogle it. I read Manga Stream and One Manga..
Working Final Fantasy 9 right now also
over a year ago toricarm said…
IM ON 192
over a year ago henglin said…
over a year ago onepiecefan59 said…
Little Garden
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago nutterace said…
607 ')
over a year ago stalin123 said…
652 in manga
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Lulu50000 said…
smile
I'm on Episode 537. I'm almost completely up to date.
over a year ago Vickftw said…
Just got up to the recently released episode about 2 months ago. It took me 2 months to watch all the episodes, lol.
over a year ago megaman2 said…
I'm on 47
over a year ago w99w99w said…
big smile
585 all up to date with the anime ^^
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
The last episode I watched was 584, or 585... Whichever was the second-to-last episode... Unless this weeks didn't come out.
over a year ago izwanfahmie said…
Manga at Dressrosa and Anime at Punk Hazard Island .