원디렉션 Talk about it anything

ShAdAmYLoVeR18 posted on May 27, 2012 at 10:18PM
Ooh I'm fan of one direction and this is a true story I've met one direction!! It's soo cool! don't u think? And I'm hanging with Harry right now if u wanna ask him any questions u better ask him now before he has to go plus I'm only visiting my aunt who lives in England so yeah :) its true better ask him before time runs out :D

원디렉션 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago talia_bieber said…
smile
Can you follow me on twitter, please? thanks
over a year ago ShAdAmYLoVeR18 said…
smile
He said ok what's your name on twitter?
over a year ago talia_bieber said…
@lovedonthate123
He said he'll look for you on twitter
wink
Sorry me and him walked around and we ran into 6 or 7 fan girls which lead to 3 things one asking 4 his autograph......two asking for a photo with him and three asking him questions they didn't even know I was even there until they were done they started to whisper I heard one of them saying I wonder is she's well his friend or girlfriend I bit my lip when they said that so if u wanna ask Harry more questions ask him tomorrow I'll be with him plus we're friends he's only a week older than me and he might even wanna talk to a few fans so be ready to ask him a few questions tomorrow see ya!
smile
everybody from the one direction band says hi cause I just met them Harry introduced me to them it was awesome I Stayed for a hour or two just talking to them me and Harry have been friends since I turned 14 soo two years pretty much and he's got a tattoo I have one it's a pink angle on my belly and my shoulder he's got one on his arm
over a year ago Vamp_Fan_25 said…
Aaaawww sweet wish I could be their
smile
Haha yeah i know cool huh? Everyone from one direction says hello!
over a year ago truthteller1235 said…
hmmm
Cool i like the one direction band ooh i heard harry styles might leave the band 4ever and start up his own solo band u know sing by his self and i dont think the band will ever be the same again if he leaves the band i dunmo but thr band might close up