Netflix BLOCKBUSTER TOTAL ACESS IS BETTER

dark_epyon posted on Jun 09, 2007 at 04:57AM
its better then netflix. u bring them to the store and switch them for in store movies too. the movies come twice as fast cuz the get checked in at the store. also u have something to watch while waiting to get more movies. and its the same price. in sum= twice as many movies, twice as fast, same price.

Netflix 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dark_epyon said…
www.blockbuster.com/total. then put in the gift code 34015b. that way get it for free. i guarantee u will like it better then netflix
over a year ago harold said…
Ah, but the selection is pathetic compared to Netflix's catalog. That's the deal-breaker for me. Cheers for the link, though. I know a lot of people do just want to see new releases the week they come out, and Blockbuster may be a better fit for them.
last edited over a year ago
Rereading the original post, I'm puzzled at the "twice as many movies" comment. There's no way that's true; Netflix has a selection several factors larger than Blockbuster.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
I have run different video stores (for the same company) since I was 18 and I use netflix. At work I get free rentals but every month I fork over some cash (credit actually) to netflix simply for the inventory. For example - I don't carry any BBC shows so I can't get my Doctor Who or Torchwood fix from there but I will be carrying 160 copies of What Happens in Vegas this week. For the new stuff, if that's what you get, go to your local video store and sign up for their Total Access or MVP program but if you like tv shows, documentaries or other hard to find titles get netflix.
ArabellaElfie, do you find that RedBox is hurting your business? People keep talking about RedBox as a "Netflix killer," but I just don't see it. RedBox seems to be taking the place of the video stores like Blockbuster which - as you mentioned in your previous post - do most of their business making new releases available.
over a year ago Lalalulu321 said…
tongue
with redbox, u have to pay $1 a day u have each movie. with netfix, u pay a monthly fee of the same amount of $ and u get to watch all the movies u want over and over and over again. do u no what put the blockbuster on my street out of business? There was a publix with a redbox right next to it. it only makes sense that netflix is better than both of them *she types while watching a marathon of all her favorite movies and shows~~~ Ever After, My Girlfriend's Boyfriend, Avatar the Last Airbender(tv show), and H2O:just add water~~~in another tab on NETFLIX*