Neko 아니메 Characters Role Play: Topic Unknown

demon_wolf posted on Dec 16, 2009 at 10:39PM
Lookie here the Role Play forum, if you would like to join this RP you can. There is a separate forum if you wanna post character info.

Don't really what the topic of the RP will be so that is why I wrote "Topic Unknown"

Anyways lets begin. . .

=^-^=

Neko 아니메 Characters 268 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 268

over a year ago Paramore-CSI said…
*Starts running*
*trys really hard not to change into animal*
over a year ago Black_cat_ said…
*along side whinny* r u sure this is a gd idea? shes very powerful ,shes not what she seems *looks down at val and begins feeling for her heart beat * its weak we just need somewhere to stop i can finish this *turn down a side tunnel and places val on a rock slab* * suddenly air comes rushing through the tunnel and screams rise and fade with the impossible wind* *she speaks incoherently with more than one voice, her fingers buried into her palms drawing lots of blood* *she lets Val drink some of her blood and soon a black light enters the cave and fires into Val* *with a final deathly scream the power around her explodes* *Ayane falls to her knees breifly, panting* she has more time now, we can keep moving *still panting she picks up Val and starts running again*
*watches intensly focussing her mind*
*runs a little further and finds a dimly lit area with a woman standing in the corner working something* *Quickly Ayane places Val on the near by bed* "please help her"
*curously aprooaches ayane*
'damn it Jane help her!' *gest up and walks over 2 the shadowed figure*
*watches*
over a year ago demon_wolf said…
`Calm down younge one. I have already started.` *places hands on Val's head. Blue energy forms the disappears* `Whinny come I need your help. I cant do this without you now that your power flows throughher body.`
Whinny walks over and places hans on Val's head. *Blue energy forms again. It twist and swirls over Vals body molding its self to her. It seeps into her and for a moments she glows, then all at once the energy comes bursting out. Val takes a deep breath and Whinny falls to the ground.
*runs to val* 'damn u child dont do that again or IL kill u' *turns to whinny and jane* 'thank u both, whinny r u ok?'
`She's weak. Her body can't handle this much work. She has never had to use this much power in one day.` *mumbles* `Except for that one time. . . . It almost killed her.`
'Jane is whinny going to be ok?'
`I think she should be fne, but I don't know.` *looks caringly at Whinny* `I don't know.`
*moves over to whinny*
*restores some of her power through her*
"she should get better soon"
*starts too faint*
*dissapears*
last edited over a year ago
*Kingdom stares at spot Jay had been.* 'Where did she go?'
Whinny's body starts to tremble.
In the air Jay begins to fade in and out in and out untill she falls near whinnys bodie*
'What is going on?'
Whinny starts glowing a rainbow of colors. and then there is a puff of smoke. When it clears Whinny is no longer human but a wolf,a foot smaller than Kingdom.
This is a pic of Whinny in wolf form now.
 'What is going on?' Whinny starts glowing a 무지개, 레인 보우 of colors. and then there is a puff of smoke. Wh
*jay lays on the floor and bagins to glow lightly*
over a year ago yukisama said…
'what the hell' says moon fang as he steps out of the sadows to stare at jay
*stearing at the commotion she gets up and breathes in deeply. she claps her hands together and holds them there, a humming sound starts to become audible and purple electricity begins to come from her hands* *slowly parting her hands the electricity flows rapidly between her hands* SHINTO!! *at this she spreads her arms, her palms facing outwards, and a purple shock waves comes from her* there, no harmful magic can be used only healing. Now someone explain to me y IM out of Her body *points to Val*, why Whinny almost died again, why Kingdom is now a wolf and why jay is unconscious fading in and out
*Perks up ears* "What are you talking about Kingdom has always been a wolf. What I want to know is why I am one."
`Whinny your ancestors have saved you by putting you into the body of a wolf. The wolf is the animal of our ancestors you should be proud to be one.`
moon fang steps forward and pulls his sword from his back and says' if your not honored by our fellow elders than you shall die'
*Growls* "What are you talking about? You are a truspasser on our land!"
tongue
'hmm who's to say we can't sare i'm just sayin we should be thankful for what we have and um sorry for the rude intro. my name's prince moon fang ruler of solara, from the north siberian lands.'
"can I just call uou Fang?"
"still lays*
"a small part comes outof Jay*
"I am azurill"
'fang at your service'
*azurill goes back in jay*
*jay stirrs*
*looks at jay* "are you ookay Jay?'
*wakes up*
"yeah I guess, you are better now at least
"Yeah but i'm a wolf." *sighs*
*avl slowly wakes up, her head heavy. her eyes adjusting to the lighting* 'wots....wots going on?' *she suddenly sees 2 wolfs, a girl on the floor, a man in the corner and a deamon next to her* A..AYANE?
*loos at val*"your ok." *Smiles
'my lady ur ok!'
"My lady?!"
'I was talking to val'
*grogily sits up still confused* 'wha.. whats happpening, who r all of u? and y is the demon that was in me now holding my hand?' *Ayane smiles* 'to be honest child i do not know either, when whinny used some sort of scroll to bring u back from the brink after ur CARELESSNESS, a window opened and i came through. r u understanding any of this Val?' *lazily her eyes turn to ayane and close* *ayane giggles softly* 'u need sleep child rest, il sort everything out' *she was fast asleep before her head touched the pillow* 'now, would anyone care to explain the situation, the last coherent thing i remember was running with Val in my arms' *looks at everyone*
*Looks at Ayane* "You came out cuz I brought you out to help Val."
'i don't know I just fallowed your scent and here I am'
"and I..am here now because whinny was weak and I saved her"
*Smiles* "Are those good enough answers for ya Ayane?"
over a year ago kikiyo_34 said…

*sitting in a tall tree and singing* neko-chan neko-channn~~~~
*looks up at tree ears perked growls slightly* "Neko-chan??"
'you think it's a stalker?'
*giggles demonically* 'yes that is gd enough' *turns to val* 'so ur ok child?' *she replies* 'yeah, i think so' *ayane helps val up by holding out her hand* 'its wierd to see u, infront of me, iv never seen u before, ur less... scary than i though ud be' *looks long at ayane then looks at the others* 'im sorry 4 being so much trouble' *bows*
Whinny
"Its ok your not trouble at all." *Smiles*

Kingdom
"I agree you are of no trouble my dear."
'its ok m'lady'
Whinny
"So what now? Are we going to go after the Novacats now?"
Jay
"I am glad you are all OK now."
me two
*Focuses*
*calls out azzurill*
*looks at her*
"did I do ok"

Azurill
"yes young one you did fine"
'so whats with the congregation of people'
*looks up* well *blushes* i killed many novacats with unleashing a power , i shouldnt off used . i passed out and i woke up here.