나루토 Who Do 당신 Guys Want To See??

undeademperor1 posted on Jun 26, 2009 at 04:52PM
as most of you know already I draw alot but recently I ran outta ideas so it would be helpful if you guys would request me to draw people you want to see so I can draw and you guys can test my abilities!!!! please help me figure out who to draw!!!!

나루토 403 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 403

over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
and i have one of him when he was younger before he had the Sharingan!!!!
last edited over a year ago
 and i have one of him when he was younger before he had the Sharingan!!!!
over a year ago Katsu said…
dude you are amazing!!!
i am new in here and i was about to ask if you could draw deidara, but... i saw you already did and omg omg it was perfect!!! <3 hn.
i was wondering if i'm allowed to use your pic some time, for example in a fan video or as an avatar or something, if i give you creds of course? i really really loved your pic of deidara <3
yes i will allow you to use it if you give me credit for it!!!! thank you for the comment i appreciate it!!!!
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
hey and if you dont mind if you make a video please send a link on here and undead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*....okay the i love you was a bit creepy but XD i love kakashi when he was little and i think if everyone was shown in there younger forms kakashi was the cutest i dont even know if Madara would compare? lol =]
thank you very much undead, i will of course do that if i use it. ^_^ i'm not one of those who uses other people's art without asking and giving creds.

sure rusty, i'll put up a link when i make one. oh, and i do take requests, mrs. madara. ;P
KAWII!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea yea and dank ya i have never been called miss.Madara before =] i cant wait to see what ya got and no pressure lol if anyone knows me i am a person who takes FOREVER on something so if i see it a year later i am fine =].
lol!!!! its ok rusty it wasnt that creepy!!!! kakashi was awsome as a little kid!!!!
haha, never? x) it was about time then! well i'm glad to hear that lol 'cause i can be pretty slow when it comes to stuff like that. then we have something in common, i spent almost a month once making a video to my sister. -.-
btw undead, i want to give you a request, but it seems like you've already drawn most of the naruto characters. is there anyone you haven't drawn? i don't feel sharp enough to look through all these pages and find out who's missing right now. x)
over a year ago cici746454 said…
yea undead is like the best drawing person ... o wait its called artist isnt it o well artist ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited over a year ago
lol thanx cici!!!! but ummm i think i have everyone drawn out i mean if there is a character in a movie or episode you no the name of then i will be happy to draw them!!!!
actually it would be cool if you drew senna from bleach
link
 actually it would be cool if 당신 drew senna from bleach http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpi
i might draw some bleach characters but idk i need to watch some more bleach b4 i start drawing the characters!!!! only because i dnt like drawing characters from shows i dnt watch idk y tho!!!!
over a year ago narutogal123 said…
hey uh do u mind drawing sasuke in his curse mark form?
i will try!!!!
over a year ago Gins_Girl said…
Wow!Your art is awsome!Mine compared to yours is like...Crappy! Lol!
Your an amazing artist, i can't even draw a sword right!(see it sucks,lol) Hey could you draw possiably...Kakashi with his Ninja Hounds?...I love his dogs!I love fan arts of him with his dogs just relaxing.
 Wow!Your art is awsome!Mine compared to yours is like...Crappy! Lol! Your an amazing artist, i can't
i think thats really good seeing how that episode of Bleach was one of my favs and i wanted to draw that sword but i forgot to!!!! well i can try my hardest!!!!
worried
Hey how'd you get so good at drawing?...How often did you practice?
Cause it takes me at least a good 10-20 mins to draw a really good picture. so i feel noobish XD
This picture i've had for a long time,and i spilt cofe on it >> and i really liked it too!It was probably my favorite picture
 Thanks :D 저기요 how'd 당신 get so good at drawing?...How often did 당신 practice? Cause it takes me at
i like it!!!! it takes me 5-10 minutes to get the out line perfect (hair, face clothes, ect....) the 2-5 minutes for detail, then another 2-5 minutes for shading if needed or if i feel like it!!!!
thats it i am posting one of my drawings lol i will post it in a few but i have to find the cable for the camera also the lighting not very good but bare with me lol
Lol,thanks,i knew i made good time XD and i would love to see one of your drawings..:3
over a year ago keelie101101 said…
CAN YOU ADD ONE OF SAKURA AND NARUTO KISSING?
erm.... i am not so sure if undead is into that but yes i guess i cant say... and also here is a link i kinda used some photobucket on it because....i was bored waiting on it to upload on here {which it didnt grrr} so heres a link -
link
that is good rusty, ummmm Keelie i have a drawing of Naruto and Hinata kissing and one of Sasuke and Sakura about to kiss (or kissing i cant remember) but would you like to see those instead?? i will draw it soon Gins_Girl and ill post it ok??
ooo yea i saw y
that pic at your house rusty its looks really good!
ummmmmmm........... yeah im srry guys i have the pic of Kakashi and his dogs, and the cursed sasuke but the usb cord for my camera is gone so till i find it will u please wait in patience??
NO I WILL NOT BE PA..... okay *cheeky smile* lol
big smile
lol
lol!!!!
over a year ago lalalandian said…
tongue
can you draw sasori?
over a year ago lalalandian said…
i tried, but this SUCKS.
 i tried, but this SUCKS.
what are you talking about that pretty dang good
big smile
well we all know better than me
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
lalalandian, you draw really great!!!!!!!!!! Your drawing does not suck!!!!!
there goes hinata singin again *bobs her on the head* be quiet and just enjoy the art
very good drawing i like it more than mine!!!!
 very good drawing i like it 더 많이 than mine!!!!
oops, sorry! hehe ^^ I just can't help myself.. All of you guys draw better than me... To be honest, I can't even trace a line straight ^^
i still wouldnt mind seeing all of you guys drawings!!!!
*looks at undead* XD man my drawings pale in comparrison although maybe someday i will add another image but my computer hates me and wont let me right now its a..... butt head lol
lol
I rather not show you guys my messed-up drawings. But maybe I'll show you, when I get my camera back from my bloody cousin or when the scanner get back from the repair shop. {It's been two years since my cousin took my camera}
over a year ago Persona said…
I don't really draw anime characters. But I do draw scenes, like sunsets, sun rises.
koool hinata do you live in britain?
well as soon as i find the usb cord and my camera i will post more drawings!!!!
No, I don't live in britain. ^^
big smile
you said bloody so i guessed lol
over a year ago _Frida_ said…
laugh
Do you draw them using your fantasy?I flt that some of them aren't your ideas.I also like drawing Naruto pictures,but not using my own ideas.Your drawings are great.Are you ingaged in it professionally?I'm not.Just an amateur.Do you draw them on computer or scan them?I would like to share mine tooo.but don't know how.Why don't you paint them?Black&white-it doesn't look so great.link you draw a some couple pictures?like tenten&neji,shikamaru and ino.if it's possible,with their appearance in Naruto Shippuden.Thankslink
i have drawn couples see!!!!
 i have drawn couples see!!!!
my favorite!!!!
 my favorite!!!!
this is the couple that ppl keep telling me is weird!!!!
 this is the couple that ppl keep telling me is weird!!!!
my second favorite!!!!
 my 초 favorite!!!!