나루토 Fanfiction Choose your 나루토 character

SonOfPein posted on Apr 29, 2009 at 03:17AM
I'm wanting to start an rpg thread here, anyone interested? If so, just post here that you want to join the rpg stating which characters you want to play, then please go to the character thread and post a profile of them. I have a few "Rules of RPG" I would like anyone joining to follow. Please add to the rules if you have a good one that would make the rpg easier for everyone to enjoy.

Rules

1. Please use the ideas thread to post ideas for the rpg storyline. It is hard to have a good rpg if everyone is following a completely different story line.
(ex: If you think it is a good idea for the bad guys goal to be such and such and you are playing the bad guy, then post it in the ideas forum. How are the good guys suppose to investigate and find it out if they don't know your chars goal?)

2. If you have a character and their profile directly effects another characters profile that you are not playing, then please ask permission first.
(ex: Once in a Gundam Wing rpg, another person decided their character would be Duo's girlfriend, and created an entire extravagant history b/t the two, of which she did not bother to communicate with anyone. I was playing Duo and did not really appreciate this cause it directly effected my chars history. Please ask permission first.)

Character profile refers to things like; name, age, history, skills, etc. Since it is an rpg, it is okay to attack a character and plot against a character and stuff like that without asking permission first. But if it effects another characters history or skill, then please, PLEASE post the idea in the idea forum and ask permission before using it.

3. Please do not kill off someone's character without asking permission first.

4. Please do not describe sexual acts... I'm not sure if fanpop would take action against us for it.

5. You have a month to claim your character by REPLYING TO THIS THREAD AND STATING WHICH CHAR IS YOURS, and then post their profile under the character thread. Please collaborate under the idea thread so everyone can agree on the story line. I will be starting the rpg on May 28th under the thread "Naruto RPG", and please do not start actually rpg-ing before then so everyone who wants to join will have time to do so.

6. Since this is rpg, you do not have to follow the same exact story line as Naruto, but if you are going to change a cannon character's history (a character from Naruto), please specify that in their char profile. It is okay to create your own original chars since this is rpg.

7. It's okay to add characters after the rpg starts on May 28th, just post the chars first under character profile thread.

Those are really the only rules I can think of. In case anyone does not know what an rpg is, it is similar to basically collaborating on a fanfiction. Everyone chooses a character and then posts their characters actions on a thread in a story format, then other people reply to that thread by posting their characters reactions to it in story format... and everyone writes the story line together. That is why it is necessary to have an ideas forum to communicate the story line to one another, and that is why it is rude to effect another characters history which is not yours without asking permission first.

I claim the characters Itachi, Sasuke, and Kisame. At present, I do not plan on creating my own character.

I hope you guys will want to join this rpg. Please feel free to add to the rules, and does everyone agree with the rules I've posted? Any problems with them, are they good? Also, only join the rpg if you plan on actually rpg-ing. This sounds like a ton of fun to me so I hope you guys agree. :)

나루토 Fanfiction 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SonOfPein said…
Rusty746454 has picked Madara and Sakura to play.
over a year ago Hinata1994 said…
I'll play Hinata and Kiba.
over a year ago Temari_ said…
Temari,Shikamaru and Naruto.I'll play them.
giovannimtz picked Lee, Gaara, and Neji. I'm transfering those picks from another part of the forum to try to avoid confusion cause the pick was posted in the wrong spot.
yea i know.
over a year ago Sakura1992 said…
I'll play Kakashi and Ten Ten.
over a year ago Hidanfan said…
HIDAN!XDor...wow i dunno either hidan or Kakashi i guess ^^'Lightning Blade' hehe pwage >:}OH!or deidara=P
 HIDAN!XDor...wow i dunno either hidan 또는 카카시 선생님 i guess ^^'Lightning Blade' hehe pwage >:}OH!or deid
errr... this is an rp we're doing in this forum, so since Kakashi is already picked by Sakura1992, you cannot have Kakashi. You can play both Hidan and Deidara if you'd like since they are not yet taken (you can pick as many chars as you want). Just please state specifically if you are taking both Hidan and Deidara, or just one (and specifically which one you claim please), so other players can choose the character if you are not going to play both. :)

Count down to May 28th when the rp starts up! Five days left! Wooo!!!
over a year ago undeademperor1 said…
mischievous
i would love to join as Kankuro, Pain, Orochimaru, Kabuto Yakushi, Sai, Kisami, Sasori, Kakuzu, Zetsu, Asuma, Iruka Umino, Choji Akimichi, or Shino Aburame!!!! who can i be??
Well, I'm already Kisame. As long as none of the others are taken, you can be any of them you want. It doesn't really matter, just please specify which ones you are so others will know. :) Oh, and welcome to the rp!
Oh! By the way, thanks for posting your original character's profile. And just jump right in under the thread 'rpg begins' with your characters, Undead. You can have them approach Kakashi or Sasuke (my char) saying Tsunade asked you to join the mission too. ;)
over a year ago deathmonky92 said…
i would love too join as itachi and tobi
I am already playing Itachi and Rusty is playing Madara. Since Madara and Tobi are one in the same, Tobi is already taken. This goes for all future posts for characters in this forum: please read and make sure the character you pick is not already taken.
You are more than welcome to join as one of the characters that have not already been picked.
over a year ago Hijara said…
Is it to late to join?If not,can i be Tsume(Kiba's mom)?
No, it's not too late to join... but no one has posted in the rp forum in about a month, so I think everyone has quit but me... it's pretty much dead.
I didn't quit, and actually, Temari_ and Sakura1992's accounts got suspended, and they said, they won't be rp-ing, and the others can have their characters....
over a year ago MerchantGirl said…
Is it to late for me to join? If not can I be Konan and Inner Sakura?