음악 Can 당신 guess where does the sample from this song come from?

Soliter202 posted on May 29, 2019 at 08:37AM
It's okay if you guys don't speak, or even if you don't understand a word of my native Serbian. That's cool, but you don't need any linguistic skills at all to listen to the music. I promise, this would be a piece of cake for you. By the way, this song's title is „200 kph", or „200 km/h" in English. It's a song about need for speed, fast cars and the girls who are in love with guys who ride such fast cars. All and all, this is a Serbian version of „The Fast and the Furious", only it's from a year 1993. So, fasten your seat belts please, and start your engines! Feel the adrenaline rush and the smell of those burning tires at 200 kph! You can put your helmet on, just to be on a safe side. And now, here's your assignment. Are you ready for some homework? Listen very carefully for the sample! Can you guess where did this sample come from?

음악 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BJsRealm said…
heart
I believe this sample was taken from No Limit, a 1993 song by 2 Unlimited, once a huge Eurodance pop stars back in the 1990s in all the Europe & beyond. Am I right? If I'm not mistaken, this was one of their greatest hits ever, right next to 'The Real Thing' from 1994. I love both those songs very much!! Such a strong beat, don't you think?
 I believe this sample was taken from No Limit, a 1993 song 의해 2 Unlimited, once a huge Eurodance pop
Soliter202 commented…
You're right, of course. This is really a sample from No Limit, combined with an accordion playing a Serbian folk music, in a perfect mix of Pop, Dance and Folk 음악 genres. I also like the strong beat, just like you. over a year ago
superboy16 commented…
I knew that right away. Nobody can go wrong on that one. This is one of the best samples of all time, at least for me. over a year ago
Zagi87 commented…
Of course, I recognized the song. I know where this sample come from. We all know very well this Dance megahit from 1993! I also 사랑 the original song 의해 2 Unlimited, the best Dance group of the 90-s!!! over a year ago
over a year ago superboy16 said…
heart
I love both of these songs!! I can speak Croatian too, so, I can also understand this song which is in Serbian. Going 200 km/h, now, that's what I call speeding! Just don't get caught, okay? No need for a speeding ticket! I really like all those songs by 2 Unlimited. Too bad they had to split up back in 1996. Lucky for us, there's always YouTube.
last edited over a year ago
 I 사랑 both of these songs!! I can speak Croatian too, so, I can also understand this song which is i
over a year ago Zagi87 said…
heart
Croatian and Serbian are so much alike, that we don't even need a translation. There's no need for a Serbian subtitles on Croatian TV either. We can understand us just fine. I really like this song a lot!! I remember, there was a Croatian response to this song, „Sto na sat" by our very own Ivo Amulić. Now, I know that going only 100 km/h can never beat or even compete with going 200 km/h, but still, here's a song as a Croatian response to this one. This song was made back in 1995. Take care, don't go speeding, watch these 2 videos, instead of chasing cars on a street! Just an advice! Have fun watching this song as a Croatian answer to your need for speed.
over a year ago BJsRealm said…
heart
Since everybody seems to know the right answer & we all like the original song, it's about time that we get the chance to finally watch the original song entitled No Limit, performed by a Dutch Eurodance group called 2 Unlimited. You're all right, they were the best back in the 1990s. Dance megaproject indeed. I was born too late to witness their global success myself, but due to my love & affection for all the songs from the past, I found all of their greatest hits on YouTube. You're right, of course. Thank God for YouTube! They don't call me retro freak for nothing. I just love 2 Unlimited as a band & I simply adore all of their songs, all of them with a strong beat to dance to, just like this one. I wish I could go back to the 1990s & go to their concerts, but since I don't have a DeLoreann, or any other time machine, I'll just have to settle with YouTube being a perfect time machine, when it comes to music & films. Here's No Limit, a 2 Unlimited original song, also one of their greatest hits ever, from the year 1993, where this sample actually come from. Hope more people would rediscover 2 Unlimited the way that I did & all the other great bands from the last couple of decades. That was some music!! Anyway, here it is, the ORIGINAL from 1993. Enjoy!