Multi-Fandom Spot Banner/Icon

nosemuffin posted on Sep 27, 2008 at 11:45PM
When I was making this spot.. I just threw together the banner and found the icon via an image search.

I must admit that I'm somewhat happy with the banner, but that I suppose it could be a little more diverse and/or high quality.

As far as the icon goes, I am totally open to ideas. I just liked the idea of a collage.

If anyone has any images or ideas for images that they would like to see as either the icon or the banner for this spot, let me know what they are and we can go from there.

Multi-Fandom 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
I'm completely willing to help out with anything. The only think that may be an issue with me helping is that I'm sort of limited in the shows that I watch but if anybody had specifics I could help out. If I just did it with what I have I'm thinking it would have Doctor Who, Torchwood, Supernatural, Buffy, Angel, Heroes, and Bones characters. I haven't, for instance, done Prison Break yet.

I have an idea for an icon but I would need people to give me ideas on who to include. My idea is to do a character facing camera and have the face divided into slices, each layer a different character. Something along those lines.

I love the current banner by the way, especially Dean and Faith.
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
That's a fantastic icon idea Katie! I probably never would have thought of that. If you have some free time and feel like playing around with it, that would be awesome.

In the banner we have representation from Buffy, Supernatural, Prison Break, Gossip Girl, Veronica Mars/Heroes (Kristen Bell allows us to double up!), Friday Night Lights, and One Tree Hill. So the icon should probably consist of shows that were left out.

Dr. Who and Bones are great ideas. Other shows that I can think of that are not represented here are Smallville, Gilmore Girls, BSG, House, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Roswell, any of those SVU CSI type shows, and any 30 minute sitcoms (i.e. Friends, The Office, Arrested Development, How I Met Your Mother). So if you can find some good face photos of a few characters from those shows or others that I've no doubt forgot to mention, have at it!

P.S. The Dean and Faith portion of the banner is my favorite part too!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Okay just fiddled around with this idea, so far I've done eyes/ears of the Doctor, top of Lex's head and the jaw of Booth and I can't stop laughing, it's just a layout to see if a sort of torn out look would work and it's beyond hysterical. I think I'm going to have to try it a different way.