모니카와 챈들러 가장 좋아하는 Mondler 인용구

nandacavalieri posted on Jan 06, 2009 at 12:34AM
This spot is kind of dead so I thought it would be a good idea creating this thread so we can say our favorite Mondler quotes. You can say how many as you want

모니카와 챈들러 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nandacavalieri said…
Monica: "I wondered if I would ever find my prince, my soul mate. Then three years ago, at another wedding I turned to a friend for comfort. And in stead, I found everything that I’d ever been looking for my whole life. And now…here we are…with our future before us…and I only want to spend it with you, my prince, my soul mate, my friend."
over a year ago Emm_xD said…
I don't know if this counts as a quote 'cause it's kind of like a conversation they had, but i loved it!

Chandler: You opened all the presents without me?! I thought we were supposed to do that together!
Monica: You kissed another woman?!
Chandler: Call it even?
Monica: Okay.

I just loved that scene! <3
With quote I mean any line(s) involving Mondler
Btw, I love this scene too :)
over a year ago ToEkNeE said…
Chandler: "My wife's an incredible woman. She's loving and devoted and caring. And don't tell her I said this but the woman's always right... I love my wife more than anything in this world. And I... It kills me that I can't give her a baby... I really want a kid. And when that day finally comes, I'll learn how to be a good dad. But my wife... she's already there. She's a mother... without a baby..."

One of my favorite quotes by Chandler EVER
over a year ago ToEkNeE said…
^^^A great moment where you realize he's really matured.
over a year ago xxiwuuxx said…
heart
^ I love this scene! <3

Chandler:"I thought this was going to be the most difficult thing I had to do, but when I saw you walking down the aisle I realized how simple it was. I love you. Any surprises that come our way, it's okay, because I will always love you. You are the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with."
over a year ago FriendsIsMyLife said…
heart
I love this conversation right at the start of the Mondler era!!!

Chandler: Y'know, I don't know if you've ever looked up the term goofing around in the dictionary… Well, I have, and the technical definition is, two friends who care a lot about each other and have amazing sex and just wanna spend more time together. But if you have this new fangled dictionary that gets you made at me, then we have to, y'know, get you my original dictionary. I am so bad at this.

Monica: I think you're better than you think you are.

Chandler: Really? Okay, so…

Monica: Know when to stop.

Chandler: Y'know, I sensed that I should.
over a year ago Char30 said…
smile
Monica: Right. Umm, listen since we’re were on that subject,
umm, I just wanted to tell you that uh, well, I-I was going through a really hard time in London, what with my brother getting married and that guy thinking I was Ross’s mother…

Chandler: Right.

Monica: Well, anyway, I just,that night meant a lot to me, I guess I'm just trying to say thanks.

Chandler: Oh. Y’know, that night meant a lot to me too, and it wasn't because I was in a bad place or anything, it just meant a lot to me ‘cause, you’re really hot! Is that okay?

Monica: (laughs) That’s okay.

Chandler: And I’m cute too.

Monica: And you’re cute too.

Chandler: Thank you! (They hug.) All right, I gotta go unpack.

Monica: Okay.

Chandler: Bye.
(After he closes the door, Monica starts to follow him, but thinks better of it and stops.)

Chandler: (entering) I’m still on London time, does that count?

Monica: That counts!

Chandler: Oh, good! (They start kissing.)
over a year ago justchilin595 said…
Joey (says about Monica and Chandler): We look at you, and we see you together, and it just, it fits, and you just know, it's going to last forever.

Chandler: That's what you should say

I LOVE WHEN HE SAYS THIS ABOUT THEM, HE'S SO SWEET! In TOW the truth about London.
over a year ago Lilouth33 said…
“Nice try.”
“Wait, wait, wait!”
“Look, Monica…”
“Look!”
“This is not going to work.”
“I bet this will work!”
“You're so great! I love you!”
“What?”
“Nothing! I said, I said "You're so great" and then I just, I just stopped talking!”
“You said you loved me! I can't believe this!”
“No I didn't!”
“Yes you did!”
“No I didn't!”
“You love me!”
“No I don't! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!”

“Okay! Okay! Okay! You win! You win!! I can't have sex with ya!”
“And why not?!”
“Because I'm in love with Monica!!”
“You're-you're what?!”
“Love her! That's right, I…LOVE…HER!!! I love her!! I love you, Monica.”
“I love you too Chandler.”

"I’m still on London time, does that count?"
"That counts!"
"Oh, good!"

"What if we lived together and you understand what I’m saying?"
"Live together? There have been no signs for that."
"Me asking is kind of a sign."
"YES!!!!!!!!"

over a year ago Lilouth33 said…
"Sorry. You're not easygoing but you're passionate and that's good. And when you get upset about the little things, I think I'm pretty good at making you feel better about it."
over a year ago Kaiju_Baby said…
Monica: "Do you know what's weird?"
Chandler: "What?"
Monica: "This doesn't feel weird!"
Chandler: "I know..."

I love this moment so much. When Ross and Rachel first got together she couldn't stop laughing when they kissed. When Rachel and Joey tried to date it felt too weird to be doing that with a "friend." There's just something really magical about the way Monica and Chandler, even though they'd never considered each other that way before, instantly felt right about it.
over a year ago graci3girl117 said…
"you know, i was thinking, maybe i could unpack here"
"but your stuff is next door"
"well, what if my stuff wasn't next door"
"then you would just be going back and forth... it would make no sense."
"okay..... what if we live together and you understand what I'm saying."
"live together?..... there have been no signs for that."
"me asking is kind of a sign."
"........YESSS! YES YES YES YES YES"

"are you sure you're okay?"
"yeah. in fact, i've been okay for a while now, and i think that it has to do with you."

(the words might be slightly off but I'm pretty sure they are right)