마블 코믹스 가장 좋아하는 Marvel Hero

axemnas posted on Oct 01, 2008 at 11:15PM
I love all the marvel heros but my favorite is WOLVERINE. WOLVERINE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes been my favorite forever i also like captian america,spiderman,dare devil,electra,black cat,beast,Professor Xavior,cyclops,jean,nightcrawler,gambit,ju­bil­ee,­sto­rm,­ice­man­,co­los­sus­,sh­ado­wca­t,i­ron­man­,et­c.
i look for ward to reading your comments

마블 코믹스 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago apok said…
hi my top favorites are wolverine cpt.america nightcrawler & spiderman
over a year ago ztara said…
nightcrawlers really cool, i think its about his personality more than his power. the film portrayed him really well.
i like the hulk hes got a good back story and his flaw makes him really good. read planet hulk serise if you like the hulk really good.
iron man is exelent and probally one of my all time favorates. demon in a bottle serise was really good, it was about his alcholism ad put a really human side to tthe guy.
over a year ago the_nerd said…
my favorite heroes in the whole world are
1.spider-man
2.bat-man (i dont think hes from marvel is he?)
3.super-man
they r all my faves!!!!
over a year ago marvelfan29 said…
My favorite marvel hero of all time is Spider-Man,because out of ALL the marvels characters,he's the most human, besides The Punisher. Spider-Man has the most common human flaws like catching a cold,or trying to get a date,trouble paying the rent on time,things like that. Spider-man is the every hero inside us!
 My 가장 좋아하는 marvel hero of all time is Spider-Man,because out of ALL the marvels characters,he's the
over a year ago Valor95 said…
Gambit and Wolverine Hands down!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xman675 said…
big smile
1. Wolverine
2. Thor
3.Iron Man
4. Deadpool
5. Gambit
6. Spider-man
7. Nightcrawler
8. Hulk
9. Humnan Torch
10. Captain America
over a year ago bishopsX said…
gotta go with spidey;he was the one character that demolished the archtypes of solo heroes and established Marvel as the premier company of any decade-i am somewhat biased cuz i have the spidey from amazing #100 tatooed on my left forearm
over a year ago jay88 said…
DEADPOOL!!..without his powers he is proficiant with guns swords and explosives, he also is good in hand to hand combat and is a highly trained assassin but better known as a merc. With his powers he has a healing factor like the badass Wolverine! also he can teleport like another cool marvel hero....Nightcrawler! But what tops it off is not only his badass looking costume but he also has the sadistic and humours wit and similar spunk as spiderman so in high intesity moments or stressful situation he can still find a way to lighten then mood in his own little way. This has given him his oter name.................THE MERC WITH THE MOUTH!!
over a year ago jay88 said…
Other*
over a year ago magelet178 said…
Iron Man foreverrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :D
And Captain America, Storm, Mercury, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Thor and Hawkeye! But Iron Man is most definitely my most fave.