MarMar_XigLux Z-land RPG

MarMar_XigLux posted on Dec 09, 2010 at 10:52AM
Okayz, people!!!XD The RP is here naw!!!XD
Just reminding who joined the RP for now:

WayToDawn (As Wichita): Sibila (21)
MeXD (As Tallahassee): Willow (27)
Blaze_edge (As Little Rock): Riley (7)

Update: We need a new Columbus!...Depends on IF he'll ever show up. Anyways, who wants to replace Fenrir as Columbus? (due to the fact Fenrir doesn't Rp here anymore TT^TT)
last edited on Apr 02, 2011 at 07:57AM

MarMar_XigLux 132 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 132

over a year ago MarMar_XigLux said…
Boom!!! Boom!!! Shooting sounds echoed across the street. Boom!!! "Leave me alone!!!" a black haired woman ran with all her power, while a group of 20 or 30 Zombies running after her.
over a year ago WayToDawn said…
A slim, tall women stands on the roof of a nearby buildin looking at the cause of the riot. She sees the black haired women and heads down to the street with a grenade in hand. She stands waitin up the street for the group of undead and on seeing them throws the grenade and blows them to bits
The black haired woman fell on the ground, covered with the blood of the dead bastards. "Jesus Christ!!!" she mumbled, looking around her searching for what caused the explosion. Then she saw the tall woman. "Did you...Just...Holy shit, thank you!" She stood up and started to walk towards the stranger. "I'm Willow, by the way."
"Sibila and no problem* starts to walk down the street
Willow walked after Sibila. "Well, let's stick together for a while, if...You don't mind" She said and started to clean her Shotgun with a piece of fabric.
over a year ago Fenrir said…
A young, skinny man steps out from behind a nearby building. He points his revolver at Willow. "Who are you?" He looks over at Sibila. "Are you insane? Why did you throw that grenade? Are you trying to bring out every zombie in the city?"
"ZOMG!!!" Willow shot at that man's direction, and missed. "Wow...I'm sorry, I thought you were a zombie!" then she noticed the man's revolver aimed at her. "Lower your weapon, buddy..." Willow was ready to run or shoot again if need be. "Name's Willow. Willow Carter. And you?"
The man lowered his weapon. "...My name is Felix. Felix Norrington." Felix glances at Willow's shotgun. "You could have shot me! If you keep overreacting like that you're going to hurt someone! Maybe even yourself...Try to be more careful" Felix looks around nervously. "Well, I guess I should be going now..." He turns and starts to walk down the road. Hugging his left arm close to his body.
over a year ago Blaze_edge said…
A shadowed figure stands infront of Felix. "Who is this moron?"
Willow growled. "In fact, I heard that! And I said I'm sorry!" She hung her bag on her shoulder. "In this crazy world, you need to have fast reflexes!" She stared at Felix and the small shadow infront of him. "Who are you?" she asked confused, and noticed that Felix hugs his left arm. "No...no no no, dude, did I really hurt you?" Willow started to walk quickly towards him.
last edited over a year ago
Felix backs away hurriedly from Willow and the shadowed figure. "What? No, you didn't hurt me. But you should stay away. Don't come any closer!" Felix turns and tries to run, he trips and falls over and begins to back against the wall.
"Ummmm......?Hey you retard do you know where Sibila is?" Takes a step toward Willow."I am guessing your Willow,am I right?""Would you mind telling me who this mess of a person is on the ground?"pionts to felix.
"I don't really know this guy we just met" Willow glared at the little kid standing infront of her. "I think he said his name is Felix..." Willow looked at Felix worriedly. "What's wrong? I won't bite you or something. Sorry again I almost killed you" Then she looked around. "Where IS Sibila?" She mumbled. "'Guess we're on this shit alone, little dude, and...Hey, Felix? You need help or something?"
"Man I really need to find her."Looks at felix."So your name is felix.I will remeber that but i should kill you....you have been infected by those undead."Looks at the sky."Its going to be one crazy night."
"Hey hey hey hey hey NO ONE touches the dude till we KNOW he's infected!" Willow raised up her shotgun and slowly moved backwards over Felix. "One thing I know for sure, kid: You're insane! And by the way, how exactly you'll KILL him without a weapon?" She looked at the kid's empty hands.
Appears out of nowhere "You don't need to he's fine otherwise i would have killer him already" Walks over to felix and looks at him her expression a bit curious
Willow's shotgun lowered again. "Well...I guess we're all ok now. I'll be going then" She started to walk slowly into the alley. "Oh and one more thing: Sibila, don't kill Felix" Her quite laughter echoed softly through the alley.
"If i wanted him dead he'd be in a pool of his own blood" she then calls ater her "They're are dead things that way"
"Well, according to what I saw those few months, those DEAD things are actually ALIVE and trying to bite my @$$ off so..." Willow turned around with a big evil grin smudged on her face. "Want to come with me? oh you can come with us too, Felix!" She yelled. And then mumbled "But I'm not sure about the little kid though..."
" Hmm tearing zombies open? Yeah sure pretty much was what i was gonna do anyway" looks at the other 2 "Come on then you 2 better to stay in a group rather then on your own" Draws her swords and follows Willow "Oh the names Sibila btw and yes Felix to answer your question i probly am insane to throw grenades"
Willow walked deeper inside the dark long alley. "Insane people are welcome here, Sibila" She said smiling like a maniac. "Hopefully we won't get killed by insane DEAD people" But then a Zombie jumped at her from the dark. Willow tried to shoot him but dropped the gun. . .
And got bitten.
Willow collapsed on the ground hugging her right hand with pain.
"GOD FU**ING DA** IT!!!" She whispered. The Zombie fell too, but was ready to get up and attack. Willow opened her bag and took out a big hunting knife. "HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!" She yelled, slitting open the zombie's throat.
Runs then kicks it away slicing it's head off "Shit!"
Willow set bleeding on the ground. "God..." She showed her hand to Sibila. The wound wasn't deep, but it still was a zombie bite...
Looks at it and pulls out a light and a small nife and starts to heat it "This is gonna hurt a lot" when it's very hot she takes Willow's hand a burns the wound "You'll be fine now"
Willow squirmed on the cold ground, but deep inside she screamed like she never did. When Sibila finished burning her wound, she stood up and looked at Sibila's face holding her tears. "T-thanks...I...hehe, I kinda thought I will turn into one of those walking alcoholics" She smiled a small side-smile. "Let's check how the others are doing, shall we?" She wrapped her open wound with her shirt.
" Well i heard no screamin or gun shots so i'm guessin alive anyway" heads to where they are
Runs to Sibila."I found you!I am forever in your deat.You saved me and my brother in that giant masion,remember?
Thinks for a minute "Ah yes i do"
"Please let me come with you." Grabs Sibila's hand.
Jerks her hand away and steps back one stap......"it's dangerous to be around me...you should stay with fleix and willow"
"But he is infected!My brother.....he's dissapeared."Looks at Sibila gives a teary eyed face.
"how long ago did that happen?"
"Three days ago.Thats why i came looking for you."Looks at Willow and Felix."Dont look at me like that!"tear roles down his face.
"Hey, Sibila. You're crazy if you think I won't stick with you." Willow came out of the alley, and looked at her wrapped hand that started to bleed waterfalls. "What's life without some danger?" She smiled. "Umm...Kid...I think I can help you with your missing brother" She looked at the small one. "What do you say, can I tag along with you two?" Her smile turned into a grin.
"I'm not hanging around with so many people." Looks at Felix "You're quiet got nothing to say bout staying or going then?"
"I'll go I guess...I don't know how much help I'll be though...being infected and all. I only have one bullet in my revolver...And if the time comes, I was thinking about saving this last bullet for myself..." Felix stands up slowly.
"Well...If no one's supporting the idea we'll stick all together, I guess we better split soon before the Zombies come" Willow sighed and took her bag and shotgun. "Hope ya'll stay alive, people" She started to walk. "Oh and one more thing" She turned around. "Try to burn your wound, Felix. Of course it'll hurt like a bi*** and you'll bleed afterwards but it'll help" Willow turned around and started to walk again.
"Wait!...umm...I'll go with you." Felix walks over to Willow's side. "Oh umm...I think I need a better weapon. Is anyone else coming?"
"Well, nice to see someone's being logical!" Willow pointed at Felix with both hands sarcastically. "Although we're kinda cool when we're alone, if we really want to survive we need to be a part of a small group" She said. "Now: Where we go next?"
thinks then tosses Felix her shotgun "Just don't point it at us k and i might as well come someone has to watch suicide here and Riley" looks at Felix and winks when she says suicied and pats Riley on the shoulder
"Since when you started to be nice, Sibila?" Willow laughed.
"Since when was i nice? I'm just interested in Felix seen as he's infected and not walkin around dead eating people"
Felix looks at Sibila suspiciously. "Umm...thanks for the shotgun. I've never used one of these before but...I guess I could try and figure it out." Felix stands there, holding the shotgun awkwardly.
Walks over takes his hands and places them on it proply "Everytime you shoot makes sure to reload other then that just point pull and repeat k?"
"Thanks but...why are you giving me YOUR shotgun? What are you going to defend yourself with?...grenades?"
Gives him a wink "Did you not notice the hand guns and swords? And anyway hand to hand i can do to"
Willow looked around seriously. "Yo, guys?" She said. "I think I just heard footsteps..." She tightly held her Shotgun.
Pulls out her hand guns.....
Felix looks around worriedly. "Be ready. Whatever that is...it's probably not human."
A woman with dark brown hair walks out "I'm more human then you ya infected git"
Sibila: "Hey clam it you lil tart"