Mario Kart Wii Why Birdo is my 가장 좋아하는 character!

Dragon-88 posted on Jun 10, 2013 at 06:45PM
Birdo grabbed my attention when I unlocked her. Throw in unlocking the other vehicles, and bam! Complete! Sure, she looks good in a kart, but what about on bikes? Very attractive! Honestly, who doesn't like playing while watching her actions the entire race (your'e gonna be doing that anyway)? She is very cute to me in ways I can't explain. I enjoy playing as Birdo, even though she's a girl. I don't really care what others say. She's the best and Yoshi wouldn't be lovable without her!
 Birdo grabbed my attention when I unlocked her. Throw in unlocking the other vehicles, and bam! Compl
last edited on Sep 05, 2013 at 11:08PM

Mario Kart Wii 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dynofox15 said…
heart
I agree!! If I wouldn't have known Yoshi and Birdo, I wouldn't be the same person I am today!! I wouldn't be drawing. I wouldn't be playing video games like I do. I wouldn't be so fun and energetic!! I wouldn't be defending the from their haters!!! And I wouldn't love them soooooooo very much like I do now!!! I wouldn't be the same without them in my life and I know it as we'll as my friends!!! Yoshi and Birdo will always be in my heart! And Birdo will always be my favorite FEMALE character of all time!!! She's help me find myself as well as who I am and I should know because I am like her twin!! Love You to the end, BIRDO!!! And don't let ANYONE take your man away!!
 I agree!! If I wouldn't have known Yoshi and Birdo, I wouldn't be the same person I am today!! I woul
over a year ago Dragon-88 said…
Thank you for your support!
 Thank 당신 for your support!
over a year ago Dynofox15 said…
heart
No problem!! Us Birdo fanatics/lovers gotta stick together!!!! Plus she really is my FAVORITE female character.....EVER!!!
 No problem!! Us Birdo fanatics/lovers gotta stick together!!!! Plus she really is my 가장 좋아하는 female