Luddy I need Luddy stories

Luddyfan01 posted on Mar 25, 2010 at 06:01AM
I'm an avid fanfic reader, but there aren't many positve Luddy stories. Most of them just have: Lucas being a jerk, House being prince charming and Cuddy being dumb.
I'm tired of those stories and haters.
I already read all the stories from this site
Please, Anyone knows of any good luddy stories?
Or can anyone just write one?

Luddy 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
big smile
Well, you commented on a couple of mine! Thanks! I'm glad you liked them!

All the fan fiction that I have found I posted here (in the links), but your right there isn't much positive Luddy fan fiction around. Thats why I wrote some myself!
I'm gonna do some more, but I'm pretty busy at the moment, so it depends on how much time I have to get them done...
over a year ago Luddyfan01 said…
smile
I would love to read more of your stories. And considering how much we don't see about Luddy in the show, there is plenty of material for stories
angry
Good Grief! I just read a fic with Cuddy crying her self to sleep, because she is with Lucas instead of House...
WTF?!
I understand that people don't like Lucas, but Cuddy doing that kind thing?
For Pete's sake!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
I know. Some people are being so lame about Luddy. Its so pathetic!
over a year ago pietruszka said…
I wrote, or started writing, one Luddy fick, but I don't think it will help you, because it's in my native language.
I think I'll come back to writing this one. I personally think it's one of my best :)
It's called "behind the curtains, or story about the ship convicted to split". Tells the story about their started dating, etc.
smile
I don't cara what language...I'll use google translator or something, I'll find a polish person to translate them, hell, I'll learn polish
over a year ago pietruszka said…
I'll publish it here then, if you want :)