로스트 The end..?

piperleoforever posted on Jan 29, 2011 at 06:06PM
I dont get the end at all..Im LOST in LOST.. Someone explain?

How did Sun give birth to her dother,if SHE is dead?
How does Locke mean "You dont have a son,Jack"?
Did Hurley die too?
How did they bild the church if their dead?
If the island was an inbetween,why did they have to save it and from what?
Why did they go to the concert if their dead?
Where did Sayid go when he died?
Why do u have to die on the island if they are already dead?
If Sawyer always talked "I want to go off this damn island" what did he mean with that and where did he want to go?
Does the island even excist?
When they got back in the 70-this,where they alive?
Why did Jack fix John Locke if he was dead?
When Jack got in "heaven" why didnt he remember Kate? And how did she 'wait' for him 'so long' ?
Do they know they are dead?

Answer some of the questions,and help me..
thanks,xoxo
last edited on Jan 29, 2011 at 06:08PM

로스트 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
It wasn't the island that was "in-between", it was the FLASH-SIDEWAYS. [The "alternate" scenes in S6.]

Everything that happened on the island WAS REAL. I think that should kinda answer most of your questions but I'll try to do individual answers to be clear.

How did Sun give birth to her dother,if SHE is dead? When Sun left the island at the end of S4, she really did give birth to hers and Jin's daughter, Ji Yeon. When she went back to the island, the child was left with Sun's parents. When we see Sun & Jin in the hospital in the last episode, and they talk about Ji Yeon, this is when they have remembered their lives. All the off-island scenes in S6 were the "in-between" moments

How does Locke mean "You dont have a son,Jack"? This is because Locke has finally remembered his real life, and he obviously knew that Jack had never fathered a child.

Did Hurley die too? Eventually, yes he died. As Christian told Jack, everyone dies at some point. Some died before Jack, some died long after Jack died. We don't know how much longer Hurley lived, but he did eventually die, otherwise he wouldn't have made it to the in-between/afterlife.

How did they bild the church if their dead? I don't necessarily think they "built the church", it was that they had all created this in-between place so that they could all come together again before... going to the afterlife I guess?

If the island was an inbetween,why did they have to save it and from what? The island WASN'T the inbetween!

Why did they go to the concert if their dead? Desmond, already having remembered everything, got them to go so that they could all have their moments of remembering & move one step closer to the afterlife.

Where did Sayid go when he died? Sayid was in the in-between just like Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Hurley, Claire etc. Remember, we saw that his brother had married Nadia?

Why do u have to die on the island if they are already dead? Again, the island was NOT the in-between, so when people died on the island, that was them really dying. Like Charlie, when he died at the end of Season 3, that was his real death.

If Sawyer always talked "I want to go off this damn island" what did he mean with that and where did he want to go? They really were on the island & he really did want to get off of the island. He wanted to go back to civilization.

Does the island even excist? YES.YES.YES. The island is real.

When they got back in the 70-this,where they alive? Yes, they were alive, time got messed up on the island so they were jumping through time. When time stopped jumping around, they were in the 1970's so they got stuck there.

Why did Jack fix John Locke if he was dead? Jack fixed Locke because they were in the in-between and didn't know it yet. Both of them knew nothing about their real lives because to them, that WAS their real life.

When Jack got in "heaven" why didnt he remember Kate? And how did she 'wait' for him 'so long'? He wasn't in "heaven" yet. Jack still hadn't fully processed everything so he didn't "remember" yet. Kate wasn't saying that she had waited in heaven for a long time, she was stating that she had missed him very much during the rest of her life after leaving the island. [As in, she left the island and lived her life until whenever she died, and during that period of time, she missed him.]

Do they know they are dead? Once they are all together in the church, yes. But during the rest of Season 6? No, they didn't know they were dead until they "remembered".

Hope that helps.
over a year ago piperleoforever said…
smile
Yes,that helped allot. Thank you.