반지의 제왕 The Dark Ages: Era of Man RP

blackpanther666 posted on Jan 07, 2013 at 06:53AM
I have been thinking about this and have come to a conclusion: because I am interested in making an RP for LOTR, I thought I would consider several details, such as the fact that Middle-earth has begun a new age: the age of men. We know that Aragorn is king of Gondor and that he swore to protect it from any threat. Since the Dark Lord is defeated and gone from Middle-earth, there is need for a new threat: that of the Witch-King of Angmar... He was defeated, in the Return of the King, by Eowyn, but with a normal blade, meaning that he was not destroyed and will plague Middle-earth again - if he gets the chance. This RP will cover this, as well as a nother great threat - the death of Aragorn and the greed of man.

반지의 제왕 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
smile
Create any character you like, people. Anything. The benefit of large world like this, is that we can create any character we wish and there are few restrictions. So, please, if you are interested, then I would appreciate anyone having a look to see if they want to join or not and if they are interested. XD

(I'll post a character format later)
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
I forgot to mention: I will update the forum description over the next few days to make sure that it has the character format and the actual storyline. What I have written currently are merely notes and should be treated as such. I will also then add my own characters, add the NPCs for this RP (like Aragorn) and any other useful information. Thanks.