Light Yagami what is up with Light haters?

Happygayguy posted on Apr 17, 2011 at 09:47PM
in the L fans club they are just hating on Light . First of all its just a cartoon. Second of all What The Hell? please post your comment on this.
 in the 엘 팬 club they are just hating on Light . First of all its just a cartoon. 초 of all Wha

Light Yagami 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Trainofdoom said…
cool
We(most L lovers) just don't like him....he killed L....he sucks....his last name backwards is Im a gay. My friend and I hate him so much we use the word illumination instead of Light. So what if it is just a cartoon it- wait a sec, did you just compare Death Note with the likes of Spongebob? It is a anime, big dif!XD Ahem, ANIME or not it doesn't take a lot to make people get passionate over things. So asking why is equivalent of asking why some people like cheese. I have no answer for the second question as it is a rhetorical question.
I love L, I liked Light at first then he got creepy. I disliked L at first then I realized he was smexy!XD
IRRATIONAL REASONING FTW!!!
over a year ago UndeadDarling said…
I, for one, like both L and Light. :I The only Death Note character I don't like is Misa and that's just cuz she's pretty obnoxious. Yeah, Light is kinda evil, but that's kinda cool IMO. And cartoon or not, Death Note is purely fiction. I completely agree with you happygayguy! ^^
last edited over a year ago
catomicatomica commented…
same here, I respect the both of them too much to hate on either. over a year ago
over a year ago TheLabileAffect said…
@Trainofdoom ...Um, an anime IS a cartoon. It's a Japanese cartoon. xD And, for the record, I love Spongebob! T^T

Anyway, so what if Light killed L? L is my third fictional husband, but I still love Kira with a passion. He's a great villain, and that's a thing I am majorly attracted to. Not just that, but I honestly think there's quite a difference between Light and Kira. Light CARED about L at least as a friend (I tend to believe they were in love). Kira hated L and killed him. Simply because there is a strong rivalry between L and Kira and one of them had to die (L), why should we have to pick from the two? They're both amazing and sexy. ;)
over a year ago Sammisaurus said…
crying
I don't know! I like both of them but I love Light. I think people need to stop being so mean to him!
over a year ago WammysBoyzRock said…
Trainofdoom, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!! YOU HAVE THE BEST ANSWER ON MY PART! ;)
over a year ago MaelChan said…
I dont really hate Light, or. erhm. when i finished Death note i really hated Light, for everything he had done, he died at the end! whats up with everyone he killed? they were for nothing when he failed!

i thinked like that first, but then i beginned to see the anime. rewrite, doujinshis, fan arts and amvs ..fanfics. i started to like Light more and more. at first i didnt want to belive it, but i can see the positive sides with him. and that was how i ended up as a Light lover. i love L too, a little more than Light, but Light have a safe second place on my fave characthers of all time! ....
over a year ago Ryuzakiluver18 said…
heart
I love Light
 I 사랑 Light
over a year ago Jenjen_bunny said…
.... I'm not quite sure how to feel about this... But Light Yagami isn't a real character and he wasn't always evil. He was a nice person once. It was that wretched Note of Death that made him crazy...

And Lawlit(L) Still liked Light even though he knew that he was guilty so doesn't that say something? TT TT

But if I had to pick a side, then of course I'm going to side with L~
over a year ago L-XI said…
hmmm
okay ... i have aqustion 4 you " happygayguy "
why the HELL you are asking this question in light's fanclub ???
it makes no scene > cuz most of the ppl in here dnt hate light or dnt wanna look so .. go and ask this qustion in L 's fanclub ...

and about my answer " so because its a cartoon charecter we shouldnt hate him ... if i looked at this from the other side i will think that .. its just acartoon why should i love it .. or even love the charecters on it ... we shouldnt care or make afanclub for ACARTOON charecter " and the difference between death note and spongpop is you cant watch it without getting effected by it ..... for me .. i cant let my little sister watch death note ...>> were as i will let her of course watching spong pop "

over a year ago Markierocks said…
I love Light so much <3 IDK why people hate him but I think it has to do with the fact that they strongly believe that what he does is wrong. L supporters think L is right, and Light supporters usually think Light is right (not always though, I do see flaws to Light's personality and judgement).
All I know is I love Light and if no one else does, more for me :)