Leyton vs. 브루카스 This spot may as well be called the "Brucas #2" spot...

TheBoySawAComet posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 06:27AM
Ok, am I the only one that has noticed that this spot is totally biased?? I just recently came across it while on the OTH spot, and it took me probably a total of 10 minutes to see that this spot is totally taken over by BL fans lol.

I mean, just look at the amount of people in the individual ship spots. Leyton has more fans by like 50+ people. And I'm not saying that that is a significant amount, but that should atleast tell us that there are JUST as many LP fans as BL fans on here, if not more. The fact that brucas is dominating like 99% of these picks and forums clearly doesn't add up here.

It just irritates me when certain BL fans feel the need to gloat about the fact that brucas is winning everything in this spot. Go to other spots around the site, the OTH spot for example... And that is where the real results are evident. The fact that brucas is dominating in what has clearly just become a second spot for the brucas fanbase isn't surprising, and is nothing to gloat over.

I'm not trying to come across as a bitch that is trying to take any credit away from brucas winning any polls or anything... But when brucas is dominating 99% of this spot... somethings not right there lol. Then some BL fans are arrogant enough to act like that proves something, and that "mark should be looking at this", that's just ridiculous. I'm just going to stick to the spots that are a little more accurate :)

Leyton vs. 브루카스 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LPisLOVE said…
Completely agree! I'm new to this spot and it didn't take me long at all to realize that the overall spot is heavily swayed towards Brucas. There are obviously just as many Leyton fans on this site as a whole as Brucas fans, if not more. So for Brucas fans to gloat about dominating this ONE spot is a little absurd in my opinion :)
over a year ago xoheartinohioxo said…
No offense but i don't see what you're talking about. Sorry if I'm missing things but as of lately It seems pretty chill.
over a year ago loves-oth said…
omg this is hilarious! it is a versus spot, therefore it is sort of like a competition.
if they are winning they are winning, they are allowed to gloat.
over a year ago kellyerin87 said…
Yeah I kind of see what you're saying. Sure this is a VS. spot, but I think the point that she is trying to make is that this spot isn't very accurate, since there are clearly not very many Leytoners in this spot. So the fact that SOME (not all) Brucas fans would gloat about something that is so inaccurate is a little ignorant. I have seen lots of comments from some BL fans in this spot saying things like "mark should grow a brain and look at these picks, then he would see which couple the fans really want"... and that can get annoying, because the results of these picks don't speak for everybody. But at the end of the day, they are just polls. It's clear that there are just as many Leyton fans in this site as Brucas fans, if not more. And I got the ending and story that I wanted for LP, so I'm not really going to complain too much about the results of some internet polls lol
over a year ago monLOVEbrucas said…
LOL :/ VS. like others have said sooo, go cry somewhere else... and so what which ship has more fans that doesnt say anything, god, i cant believe you made this forum :/ actually i can because you complain about everything & anything to do with LP fmd.
over a year ago Leyton4ever said…
does it really matter when it all boils down to leyton fans one considering the couple was end game, does it really matter that there just happen to be more brucas fans that use this spot?

it really shouldn't come as a surprise because us leyton fans don't really have any points to argue, we already won.
over a year ago redguitar said…
more brucasers would be on this spot because they just HAVE TO PROVE brooke and lucas are meant to be. leyton fans don't cos there is no competition, i find brucas fans very competitive, they dont realise that leyton already won since the pilot
over a year ago OTHRockzMySockz said…
smile
The way that it sways one way is if there is more discussion and picks etc. about Brucas, if you don't want it that way then make some picks and questions and forums about Leyton. Simple.
over a year ago Eirinaki_b_13 said…
I havent really noticed this but i would like to say that the fact that Brucas and Leyton spots have the same amount of fans doesnt mean that the picks should be 50-50 because there are a lot of Brucas fans that are also fans on the Leyton spot and when a pick shows up they choose Brucas over Leyton (and of course the other way around could happen). The fact that Leyton loose COULD mean that most fans like Brucas MORE than Leyton. I hope you understand what i mean, no offence to anyone, just what i thought.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago energizerbunny said…
I don't care for either really but...Brucas fans are more likely to be louder because they lost.They might as well gloat if they can't do anything else lol I say ignore it.It shows that they know they lost and they hate it so they want to get the best of the Leyton fans because they didn't get their way

Not ALL Brucas fans are like that though.
over a year ago Dean-girlx said…
Haha. It should actually be called the Leyton 2.0 spot. You guys have WAY more active members on THIS spot.