Leyton Family<3 Mooshie disappeared !

Sakkara98 posted on Sep 16, 2014 at 09:40PM
Okay,so this is just a forum where we can tell everything we know about Moosh's disappearance.
Post everything you think could help,and also keep us updated if you have any news.

Leyton Family<3 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago angiiii7 said…
I haven't been here in years, can anyone tell me what's going on with my Mooshie Moo :(:(:(
over a year ago XxXrachellXxX said…
"Hi.
Idk if your on but I honestly can't even stay for long because I'm really not supposed to be on Skype. Basically something happened which I don't want to go into detail about but I had a really really bad anxiety attack which basically I guess caused me to flip out? (I don't know the correct terms) and I ended up deleting all of my accounts for everything and some other stuff. And something else happened and basically my phones shattered so it's not functioning all that well right now. I really wanted to come online and tell you guys that I was okay when I got back to my apartment but when I came here I found out that all my roommates were fighting with each other over some really intense and stupid stuff tbh and that just made my anxiety even worse and I was basically advised not to have certain contacts. Anyways, yeah I'm fine, and I'm really sorry for worrying you all. I'll try to be back soon. I actually haven't even gotten a chance to check fanpop so I didn't know things got this bad. Again, I'm really sorry. I know I'm a terrible person and friend but I don't know. I don't' have an explanation. But I really miss you guys so much, especially right now because I feel like my life is a mess and I have no one to talk to. But I'll try to be back soon. I don't know. Tell everyone I miss and love them and not to worry. and sorry for being selfish and not checking fanpop earlier, I really did not know that things had gotten that bad. I feel terrible."

She's alright, she's safe <3
over a year ago Sakkara98 said…
I'm so relieved she's alright ! Hope she'll come back sooon <33
over a year ago XxXrachellXxX said…
Here in case you guys don't believe me :P
 Here in case 당신 guys don't believe me :P
over a year ago angiiii7 said…
Random comment: I didn't know I was online on skype all the time :o