Leyton Family<3 LP Family Movie Cast Game ;)

XxXrachellXxX posted on Nov 13, 2011 at 06:31PM
I saw this type of game in the Harry Potter and the Vampire Diaries spot, and the game went that one person would post a picture and write a name of an actor/actress (or just write the name, that's cool too) and then the person below would say which character would that actor play best. And that got me the idea of doing that here. So the rules go:

You post a picture of an actress *only women, since we're all girls :P* and write the name of that person/or just write the name and then the person below would say who of the LP family members would that actress play the best. For example *totally just for example* I'd post a picture of Nina Dobrev and say.. Kir, would say that she'd play Moosh the best. And then Kir would post a picture of the next actress choice in the same reply. And then it'd go on the same way. I hope I explained this right :)

I'll go first! Better start with this: Hilarie Burton. Who of the LP family would be play the best?
 I saw this type of game in the Harry Potter and the Vampire Diaries spot, and the game went that one

Leyton Family<3 211 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...