Leonardo DiCaprio 타이타닉 Rescue

abishai100 posted on Aug 01, 2008 at 03:09PM
Anyone remember "The Man in the Iron Mask" and "Titanic" (1997)?

Few people know this guy was rather entertaining in movies like "The Quick
and the Dead," and my personal favorite, "What's Eating Gilbert Grape?" (I'm an
aspiring chef) before sinking from American cool with "Titanic."

He was also a child actor, and having Asian parents, I can empathize with what
people like Leo and Michael Jackson went through. OK, so he's not James Stewart or Heath Ledger, but recent achievements like "Catch Me If You Can,"
and "The Aviator" have given this insecure actor a 2nd chance.

Did you know Johnny Depp might play the Riddler in a 3rd Chris Nolan Batman project? Maybe Depp won't top Ledger's Joker (2008) or Carrey's Riddler (1995), but maybe he will. Maybe Leo can join the cast in a Batman project. He could be a great Bain.

Anyway, I would not bring Leo into this discussion until I saw "Catch Me If You Can." I myself am an amateur musician so I can empathize with the stress of an audience that requires personal conduct as well as performance cool. And with the likes of Heath Ledger disappearing from Hollywood, I think we all should be a bit more forgiving for mega-hit blunders like "Titanic."

I think to some degree chance rescued Leo and to some degree a generally forgiving public rescued this otherwise talented, if aging, actor.

Leonardo DiCaprio 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 22_445 said…
cloudy
ausome!He dident have asian parents
over a year ago Lomaz said…
hmmm
I dont get wot ur on about are u saying titanic was a flop & that Leo needed some slack cut or somethin!!...Coz if so thats not true, he is an actor..an EPIC actor by far & stands in his own office as that, I dont get how anyone wud think otherwise, he beats heath Ledger & is in the same league as johnny Depp as far as I am concerned!!
over a year ago DreamyDicaprio6 said…
smirk
He didn't have asian parents! And He is an amazing actor, he helps the community and looks good doing it x He has many amazing movies and awards (maybe not an oscar, yet) but the oscar will come, and if not i will become an actress get my own and give him it x so i dont know what ur talking about!
over a year ago DreamyDicaprio6 said…
He Had German And Italian Parents!!