Legolas Greenleaf Legolas in 21. century

Tenkic posted on Feb 18, 2009 at 10:17AM
I think he would be the best boyfriend one girl ever had.

Legolas Greenleaf 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago topspy9090909 said…
heart
i know right!!!!
over a year ago Sisi123 said…
laugh
yeah!
over a year ago MrsCCullen said…
wink
I agree also he'd would make the most wonderful and loving husband ever!! Even though I'm already married to him...
over a year ago Channon108 said…
he would be the best boyfriend ever because,Legolas is not superficial,and he's really nice and he's willing to sacrifice himself for middleearth and his friends.He's thousands of years old and very wise.He knows how to treat a girl and he's sensitive and unique.There are so many nice things I can say about Legolas.
over a year ago marglo said…
definatly *sigh*
over a year ago Shepard14 said…
heart
He would be the most WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND a girl could have. He is very kind, he is not afraid to do what he thinks is right. He would be very protective....can't u just see him...if Legolas was your boyfriend and you were walking down the street and a few drunk guys were catcalling you, you could just imagine him whipping out his bow and pointing it at them...ahhh he would be sooooo awesome in the 21st century
over a year ago Shepard14 said…
*sigh* he would be just plain awesome......
over a year ago London said…
He would be so awesome.
over a year ago carlabear_17 said…
heart
yeahh.. one of the best, really
over a year ago shihtzuoscar said…
heart
I LOVE YOU!!!!! We are meant to be...
over a year ago shihtzuoscar said…
smile
He's already married to me! I shall be known as J. Greenleaf!
over a year ago Tenkic said…
mischievous
Aww how lovely!
Btw "Lord of the rings" are on TV tonight! :)
over a year ago annalia said…
shepard14 is so right. *wistful sigh* and oh, those beautiful eyes...the long blonde hair...
over a year ago cute_archer said…
heart
Totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago childL said…
Why? Cause he'd shut up, look pretty in the background and go along with wherever wacky plan you throw at him? I mean I like the character he's really .... supernatural but he doesn't have much of a personality. He's just there, lighting up the frame and from time to time "33, 34, 35...." :)))
last edited over a year ago