케이팝 걸 파워 Agree 또는 disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

케이팝 걸 파워 1820 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 1820

over a year ago YushiGirl said…
1387."I’ve been afraid of chasing my dreams for almost my whole life and I’ve been building walls when the chances came. But I won’t do this anymore, I’ve learned that life is hard and you’ve gotta to learn to live with it that way. Next month I’llaudition to one of the Entertainment Companies, wish me luck. "
 1387."I’ve been afraid of chasing my dreams for almost my whole life and I’ve been building walls
1388".When I watched that awkward Facebook 2ne1 interview on Youtube, I noticed that CL, who once again did most of the talking, was desperately trying to keep it going. It was bad enough that the interviewer wasn’t making everyone comfy, so CL kept making gestures to the other girls like “what about you guys?” & looking at them when there was a question. CL WANTED the others to talk, but they didn’t pic up their mics. Throughout the whole thing they only talked a bit. Not that this is entirely their fault, but they looked bored as hell.

I wish Bom & Dara would talk more during English interviews, especially Bom. If they’re rusty - who knows - they won’t regain their English skills unless they start practicing again. And speaking English with a foreign accent is nothing to be ashamed of as long as it isn’t too thick. Bom almost lacks an accent & Dara’s is just fine. Minzy’s English is way worse than theirs but she tried anyway.

TL;DR - I don’t blame them for being apathetic in this Facebook interview because it freakin’ sucked. But in the future they HAVE to get involved. CL isn’t being an attention whore. She’s the leader but also the 2nd youngest; she’s not gonna force women in their late 20’s to do what they don’t want to. It’s THEIR decision."
 1388".When I watched that awkward 페이스북 투애니원 interview on Youtube, I noticed that CL, who once aga
1389."I know it’s frustrating to listen to a song and your bias don’t have alot of lines BUT I’m sick of people whining all the time about it. Producers need to think about how well his/her voice fits to the song or how they’re gonna perform it. If they give a lot of lines to a person that can’t sustain their breath on stage, they’re just digging the grave for that person. Then people are gonna be complaining on how they can’t sing. Main vocals are there for a reason. "
 1389."I know it’s frustrating to listen to a song and your bias don’t have alot of lines BUT I’
1390."All the hypocrisy in the kpop fandom is going to be the death of me. "
last edited over a year ago
 1390."All the hypocrisy in the 케이팝 fandom is going to be the death of me. "
1391."I THINK IT’S INTERESTING HOW 2NE1 INITIALLY GOT EXPOSURE RIDING OFF BIG BANGS COATTAILS. THEY’RE GOING TO GET FAME IN AMERICA BY RIDING OFF OF WILL.I.AM’S COATTAIL (ALONGSIDE JEREMY SCOTTS) BUT THE ONE PLACE THEY DIDNT RIDE OFF ANYONE IS THE ONE PLACE THEIR NOT AS SUCESSFULL. PEOPLE CAN SAY IT’S BECAUSE THEY DON’T MATCH JAPANS STYLE ALL DAY, BUT 2NE1’S STYLE IS A RIP-OFF OF JAPANESE STREET FASHION, SO IT’S NOT A MATTER OF JAPAN NOT BEING ABLE TO CONNECT. 2NE1 JUST DIDN’T RIDE OFF ANYONE IN JAPAN."
 1391."I THINK IT’S INTERESTING HOW 2NE1 INITIALLY GOT EXPOSURE RIDING OFF BIG BANGS COATTAILS. THEY
1392."Everytime I listen to a Girls’ Generation song or sees a photo of them or sees a show with them I get this feeling in my whole body. I can’t explain how it feels like but I love it."
 1392."Everytime I listen to a Girls’ Generation song 또는 sees a 사진 of them 또는 sees a show with th
1393."Minzy said she’d rather deal with hate messages than not get any attention at all. This saddened me because I think even she realizes that she’s the least popular member."
 1393."Minzy said she’d rather deal with hate messages than not get any attention at all. This sadde
1394."Even if I’m not apart of their fanclub, I have a lot of respect for the third generation girl groups. If you know or watch anything about them, you know how much they have to diet and exercise to look as good as they do. So before you go hating them for their “cutesy” concept take a second and get to know them and their talent because there are a lot of talent cutesy groups."
 1394."Even if I’m not apart of their fanclub, I have a lot of respect for the third generation girl
1395."Guys let’s just all stop these fanwars and just enjoy and spread KPOP. Please, for the sake of your favorite idol. Wouldn’t that be the best for us and them?"
 1395."Guys let’s just all stop these fanwars and just enjoy and spread KPOP. Please, for the sake o
1396."I just wish she(CL) would realize shouting =/= rapping, nor is it appealing to the ears. Also, swag does not equate to skill. Just because she has great stage presence doesn’t mean her vocals are the same (live at least) Also, I know she likes her, but she should lay off the Rihanna videos. The similarities are becoming more and more apparent. "
 1396."I just wish she(CL) would realize shouting =/= rapping, nor is it appealing to the ears. Also,
1397."Dear SM, I want the next snsd sub-unite to be (yuri / hyoyeon /yoonA) with a sexy song and a powerful choreography .. and the third sub-unite to be (sooyoung / sunny / jessica ) with a dreamy ballad and a cute mv, with a story and a plot please"
 1397."Dear SM, I want the 다음 snsd sub-unite to be (yuri / hyoyeon /yoonA) with a sexy song and a po
1398."Guys, Their “dieting” doesnt make mean eating nothing. It means eating healtier foods instead of the regular foods that they eat. You’ev seen idols eat “diet” foods of tofu, broccoli, tomatoes and a whole other bunch of fruits and veggies. actually thats how humans are supposed to eat. when did dieting healthy ever become a bad thing? ive suffered from anorexic 2 years ago and believe me, when you don’t eat you cant do anything let alone dance and sing. Dieting should be like kpop idols, you eat everthing thats healthy which naturally has less calories than food that we crave. So no need to criticize “Oh they are too skinny, no need to diet!” well that’s not for you to judge. i fell like foreign kpop fans fell so offended when they hear anything about weight in south korea its called cultural difference and south korea has different people, and expectations than what you may be used to. Not everyone wants to look “curvy aka a better word for fat, and i find it offensive when kpop fans attack certain idols for being “too skinny” when some people cant even help it, hurts the same as being called too fat."
 1398."Guys, Their “dieting” doesnt make mean eating nothing. It means eating healtier foods inste
1399."I wonder why fans of a company who clearly imitates American music and style feels it’s their place to call people copycats. Hell, even GD said him and Teddy compare their music to American music and are proud of the result… yet, you throw the word copycat and originality around like YG is actually original. "
 1399."I wonder why 팬 of a company who clearly imitates American 음악 and style feels it’s their
1400."I don’t hate CL. I think she’s pretty, her voice is nice and she does have a nice stage presence. However, I agree with fans who think she’s a little arrogant. Even though it’s true, there’s nothing wrong with loving yourself and acknowledging your talents; it’s annoying how people hate her for being confident. I will never forget when U-Kiss’s Soohyun took a lie detector test that showed he really thought he was ugly. I think that if every idol were like Soohyun, completely unconfident, thinking they’re ugly and not that talented, it’d be sad. Instead of bringing others down by saying you hate them and that they’re too cocky, let’s bring extremely talented yet insecure people up."
1400: I know cl thinks she's the best on the earth and all that, let's don't judge her because she looks exactly how I imagined the asian people look like... that was before entering to kpop. I was really surprised to find out that CL thought she couldn't sing or dance before auditioning, so maybe she is not THAT confident. About the Soohyun thing, i didn't know about it... however i don't think he's that insecure as people say.
 1400."I don’t hate CL. I think she’s pretty, her voice is nice and she does have a nice stage pre
1401."I think it’s just second nature for YG stans to victimize themselves. Like they always complain about how everybody talks shit about them while they don’t do ANYTHING to deserve such treatment. They’re angels of course. They just recieve blame for being perfect. You know? That’s the vibe I get off them. Screw the fact that they seem to have a habit of belitting other groups and comparing other groups/artists/companies to YG and their faves. Forget the fact that 2NE1 fans seem to have this problem where they constantly slut sham other girl groups and call them talentless and fake. FYI, hating pretty girls because they’re pretty doesn’t make you any better than people who like pretty people because they’re pretty. Obviously someone just got out of bed one morning and decided that YG stans are obnoxious and rude. YG stans have never done anything to prove that stereotype. Ever. People just hate them because they’re popular. #gretchenweiner status."
 1401."I think it’s just 초 nature for YG stans to victimize themselves. Like they always compla
1402."I don’t know why people keep comparing Miss A with 2NE1, they are totally different groups. Blackjacks can’t stay away from a fanwar."
 1402."I don’t know why people keep comparing Miss A with 2NE1, they are totally different groups. B
1403."I think Yoona became the face of SNSD just because she’s the least talented of the 9"
 1403."I think Yoona became the face of SNSD just because she’s the least talented of the 9"
1404."ALRIGHT YG. I KNOW YOUR ARTISTS TEND TO THINK IT’S OKAY FOR THEM TO USE THE N WORD, BUT YOU SHOULD REALLY ADVISE THEM NOT TO. IT WAS NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR THIS GIRL(Jennie Kim) I DON’T CARE IF YOU BLEEP IT OUT. JUST DON’T SAY IT. "
 1404."ALRIGHT YG. I KNOW YOUR ARTISTS TEND TO THINK IT’S OKAY FOR THEM TO USE THE N WORD, BUT 당신 S
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
1387. Disagree- I won't ever audition.
1388. Agree- I guess.
1389. Agree- the right amount of lines should be given by their vocal strengths.
1390. Disagree- you'll live.
1391. Disagree- whatever you're saying, I'm pretty sure I'd disagree.
1392. Disagree- meh.
1393. Agree- she probably does.
1394. Agree- I don't know if they have a choice to not diet though.
1395. Agree- some fanwars aren't that bad though.
1396. Agree- some of the shouting gets a little grating.
1397. Disagree- I only want a vocal sub-unit.
1398. Agree- but I doubt every idol is naturally skinny.
1399. Agree
1400. Agree- she seems a bit too much now.
1401. Agree
1402. Disagree- they show some traits alike. It's not wrong to compare.
1403. Disagree- it's cause her look matches the korean one-standard beauty.
1404. Agree- yeah, that's not good.
1405."Has anyone ever thought maybe HyunA is the way she is because she wants to be? Everyones so quick to say “Cube makes her do this, cube makes her do that” But you know, she could just like being sexy. Ever heard of alter egos? Beyonce is shy and cute offstage, but on stage she is Queen B. CL isn’t the baddest female offstage, it’s just something she pretends to be onstage. So what’s the difference between Hyuna being different onstage and offstage? Just because you think she does too much or think the sexy isn’t “natural” doesn’t mean its something she is being held at gunpoint and forced to do. She was sexy when she was with Wondergirls, the only difference is JYP probably told her to tone it down because it didn’t mesh, while Cube works with it without restraint. Just because you disapprove, doesn’t mean she doesn’t enjoy channeling a personality completely opposite to her true character.

Essentially what you are getting at is it’s wrong for her to be the way she is, therefore it must be forced. No girl can be comfortable being sexy without being a slut or someone told to be that way. "
 1405."Has anyone ever thought maybe HyunA is the way she is because she wants to be? Everyones so qui
1406."How come what she said is accepted as an opinion and people went up in riot telling others to respect her opinion but me thinking she is an egotistical brat who should come back to reality before it bites her in the ass doesn’t receive the same type of respect? It is my opinion, so how come she can get away with it but everybody else who had a comment and felt like stating their opinion on her opinion doesn’t get that privilege.

You can say that’s being rude, but CL was statement was rude to two entire countries. "
 1406."How come what she said is accepted as an opinion and people went up in riot telling others to r
1407."I’m sorry to the shippers out there, but Myungzy is a no. I mean yeah, I love them individually and everything, but there seems to be no chemistry at myungzy. And the shipping seems so random. Like it just came from outer space and was loved by everybody else."
 1407."I’m sorry to the shippers out there, but Myungzy is a no. I mean yeah, I 사랑 them individual
1408."I don’t ship infinite with anyone. Like seriously, anyone. But the girls from secret fits my standards. Yes, I will ship them."

1408."I don’t ship infinite with anyone. Like seriously, anyone. But the girls from secret fits my
1409."People say that 2NE1’s music is so inspiring and passionate (for girls) But please remember that it’s a guy,writing the lyrics.

Mod note: I’m aware that not all of 2ne1’s songs are written by a man, so please don’t flood our inbox correcting this person’s confession. Thanks!"
 1409."People say that 2NE1’s 음악 is so inspiring and passionate (for girls) But please remember t
1410."Even as a sone, I hnestly think Yoona is the only on efrom the 9 who can’t sing. I’ve seen covers by Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and even if they’re not one fo the main vocals, they have amazing voices and can actually sing. It’s just that they’re not paid much attention to. ESPECIALLY YURI. I was amazed by her and how she cotrols her voice when she sang “As Time Goes By” by Yoon Mi Rae."
 1410."Even as a sone, I hnestly think Yoona is the only on efrom the 9 who can’t sing. I’ve seen
1411."When Sones asked for help to win against One Direction in Popdust, I saw many fandoms helping. I even saw comments saying that they didn’t like SNSD but they would help for the sake of Kpop. But then I went on an SNSD video and all the comments were saying how “it’s always us alone” “no one helps us” “the sadness of being the most hated fandom”. LIKE WTF, WE WERE HELPING YOU."
 1411."When Sones asked for help to win against One Direction in Popdust, I saw many fandoms helping.
1412."I hate when someone judging a fan with more than 1 fandom."
 1412."I hate when someone judging a 팬 with 더 많이 than 1 fandom."
1413."People need to learn the difference between CL and Chae Rin. Of course CL is cocky, it’s her stage persona, she’s supposed to be arrogant. Chae Rin is nothing like this and those who have watched all seasons of 2NE1 TV would know."
 1413."People need to learn the difference between CL and Chae Rin. Of course CL is cocky, it’s her
1414."I can’t wair fot YG’s new girl group!"
 1414."I can’t wair fot YG’s new girl group!"
1415."I feel like, because Sistar is such a talented and beautiful group, that if they tried to break into the japanese and/or american music market they would gain a lot more of the popularity and recognition they deserve. "
 1415."I feel like, because Sistar is such a talented and beautiful group, that if they tried to break
1416."This is so FUCKING annoying, please stop."
Note: I can't save the picture but someone said " I don't like it 2ne1 is better :/"and as I see in the other comments above they're talking about chocolat (?)
 1416."This is so FUCKING annoying, please stop." Note: I can't save the picture but someone said " I
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
1387. Good luck
1388. Agree- they are shy
1389. Agree
1390. Disagree- no i won't die because of the hypocrite fans
1391. Sorry? U wanna say that in fact 2ne1 isn't successful ? We all know that Japanese people like cute things
1392. Disagree- ?
1393. Agree- probably
1394. idk..
1395. Agree
1396. Disagree- when she raps she raps, when she SINGS she shouts
1397. I don't think they are going to make other sub-units
1398. Agree
1399. Disagree- why? their style is unique for a KPOP group/artist
1400. Agree
1401. What?
1402. Disagree- both groups have 3 amazing vocalists, both groups don't have a cute concept, CL used to be a member of Miss A, and they seem to respect each other..
1403. Disagree- because she is the prettiest
1404. Agree
1405. idk
1406. She didn't said americans and japanese aren't passionate she just said Koreans are more passionate, what is it so hard to understand?
1407. ..
1408. Yeah i ship secret with infinite too
1409. hmm
1410. Disagree- Hyoyeon's voice sounds pretty annoying.. Yoona has a decent voice and she can sing way better than Hyo
1411. maybe, i didn't voted
1412. agree
1413. Agree
1414. Agree
1415. IDK, you know people will always bash Hyorin because of her face, tan and because of that accident with the dress, when she bent to much
1416. oh how i miss chocolat, but wait 2ne1 are chocolat's role models so please respect them, black jacks, ok?
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
1405. Agree- just let her be whatever.
1406. Disagree- it was just a comment. I could say America makes cakes better than South Korea and would that be rude.
1407. idk
1408. Disagree
1409. Agree
1410. Disagree- I wouldn't say their voices are amazing but they're decent enough.
1411. lol
1412. Disagree
1413. Agree- on-camera stuff are not to be trusted.
1414. Agree- it seems to have potential.
1415. Disagree- I don't think so.
1416. what
over a year ago GDheaSONE said…
1405. agree I guess
1406. idk
1407. yeah agree...
1408. I can ship them ^^ so agree
1409. idk
1410. agree I think... Yuri & Hyoyeon do well on As Time Goes By
1411. err...
1412. disagree
1413. agree I think...
1414. agree but more to Supearls ^^
1415. agree I think
1416. I don't get it._.
So I see that they decided not posting any confessions this week because of the amount of hate messages towards the mods (?)
So they're back yay :)
1417."I really want a Dae Sung and Minzy duet. Both of their voices are so strong."
 So they're back yay :) 1417."I really want a Dae Sung and Minzy duet. Both of their voices are so st
1418."What’s with everyone making a bad confession about a member in snsd then they compliment another member from the same group! LISTEN PLEASE…IF YOU’RE GOING TO HATE A MEMBER OF A GROUP THEN YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE THE OTHERS! This is about every kpop group not just snsd. Deal with it. :) "
 1418."What’s with everyone making a bad confession about a member in snsd then they compliment anot
1419."It’s a nightmare to watch Kpop nowadays, especially dance performances/MVs. The revealing clothes make most of the female acts look like sluts! Also, some of them are way too old to act cute! It’s disturbing to see gay male acts trying too hard to look manly as well! "
 1419."It’s a nightmare to watch 케이팝 nowadays, especially dance performances/MVs. The revealing clo
1420."Yoona has a nice voice, have you heard her part in “mistake”? She sounds like a sweet angel! And her part in “the boys”. She seriously has a nice voice. It’s better than Jessica, Jessica’s voice can get really annoying, her part in ‘the boys’ didn’t really sound nice, uer part in ‘paparazzi’ too. Yoona doesn’t flirt, She treats male idols like a brother. Yoona’s way better than Jessica. "
 1420."Yoona has a nice voice, have 당신 heard her part in “mistake”? She sounds like a sweet 앤젤
1421."I like YG Family.. Everyone in the company has a quiet but tight bond with each other; even with their backup dancers. It’s not only for those in the company, but for the fandoms too. As a BlackJack, I’ve come in contact with so many other BJs, VIPs and High Skoolers and I swear, it’s like we’ve known each other since birth; like we were joined at the hip. I still keep in touch with those same amazing people.

If you took a trip inside the YG fandom aside from the stereotyping labels and stanning trolls, you’ll find such a warm and friendly vibe that’ll make you feel. well… right at home with the family (:"
 1421."I like YG Family.. Everyone in the company has a quiet but tight bond with each other; even wit
1422."I feel guilty when I become a fan of a group after they’ve been around for more than a year, because I feel like a “fake” fan."
 1422."I feel guilty when I become a 팬 of a group after they’ve been around for 더 많이 than a year,
1423."I love Jessica, in my opinion she’s one of the most beautiful and inspiring person on earth. "
 1423."I 사랑 Jessica, in my opinion she’s one of the most beautiful and inspiring person on earth.
1424."To be honest..I’m just twelve but i think i’m more mature than the most of you here and on Youtube. It’s hard to believe how immature some of you are when it comes to kpop and it always make me laugh. "
 1424."To be honest..I’m just twelve but i think i’m 더 많이 mature than the most of 당신 here and on
1425."Honestly beore you go complaing about how delusional, butthurt, or elitist YG Stans/ V.IP.s/ or Blackjacks are why don’t you step back and take a look at your fandom because if people spent all day generalizing your fandom because of the few morons in it you wouldn’t want to talk shit about someone else’s."
 1425."Honestly beore 당신 go complaing about how delusional, butthurt, 또는 elitist YG Stans/ V.IP.s/ 또는
1426."I ship Taecyeon and Tiffany. <3"
 1426."I ship Taecyeon and Tiffany. <3"
1427."Dara and Thunder are the most perfect siblings ever. "
 1427."Dara and Thunder are the most perfect siblings ever. "
1428."I think most idols who are told to be untalented, at last have a dancing talent. Most K-Pop-Dances are NOT easy, you need to have at last a small amount of talent to do a good job on stage or in a MV!"
 1428."I think most idols who are told to be untalented, at last have a dancing talent. Most K-Pop-Dan
1429."I’m not even a BlackJack, but those confessions about BlackJacks which hate CL … Then you’re not a BlackJack. You love 2NE1 as a group. Not as 3 members."
 1429."I’m not even a BlackJack, but those confessions about BlackJacks which hate CL … Then you
1430."To people that keep saying that YG is American music: since when is American music bad? FYI, your oppas and unnies get inspiration from American music. And if you’re gonna complain about the lyrics in some of today’s American music then you should that that’s obviously not what YG artists sing about. Please get off your high-horse of “I only listen to Kpop” "
 1430."To people that keep saying that YG is American music: since when is American 음악 bad? FYI, yo
1431."I’m tired of this random myungstal, myungzy, myungber, myungeun, myungsoo+random girl shippers that tries to convince everyone that L likes girls they ship him with. L said he likes Gyuri twice. only gyuri. ever woohyun already told gyuri that L is a big fan of her. get it? now stop shipping him with random people. I’m sick of it."
 1431."I’m tired of this 랜덤 myungstal, myungzy, myungber, myungeun, myungsoo+random girl shipper