케이팝 걸 파워 Agree 또는 disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

케이팝 걸 파워 1820 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1820

over a year ago YushiGirl said…
1124."I feel like everyone is jumping onto the “I hate T-ARA” bandwagon too quickly. There’s yet to be any solid proof of bullying (I don’t count those little gifs and pictures as proof because no one thought anything of them before hand). I have to ask myself, “What will happen in the future when the haters have to serve jury duty? Will they judge the suspect the same way they’re judging T-ARA? Without solid evidence? As of now, people seem to have forgotten ‘innocent until proven guilty’ and ‘not guilty as long as there’s room for reasonable doubt.’” It’s also quite hypocritical of people to say, “I hate bullies!” and then say, "I HOPE YOU FAIL! I HATE YOU!” The smartest comment I heard this whole incident was, “It’s an article for us, but a life for them.” I just can’t believe hard core fans would turn on them without legit evidence. They even go as low as to call T-ARA supporters shallow bitches. Please save the hate for the day rock solid evidence comes through…"
 1124."I feel like everyone is jumping onto the “I hate T-ARA” bandwagon too quickly. There’s ye
over a year ago KippyGirl said…
1113. I don't care
1114. U can't see this in other groups? sorry?
1115. Agree
1116. Disagree- Jiyeon slapped Hwayoung and many other things happened , they bullied her from the start. The are so many videos that prove this ok?
1117. Disagree- i don't want to slap anyone but she isn't my 2nd fave member anymore she is one of my least faves now..
1118. Bom didn't got any surgery
1119. Agree
1120. I hope she will join YG but not as 5th member of 2ne1
1121. Agree
1122. Agree
1123. Agree
1124."I bet Nichkhun is happy that all the heat is off of him and is on T-ara now. He must be celebrating along with JYP. Nichkhun you really lucked up this time."
 1124."I bet Nichkhun is happy that all the heat is off of him and is on T-ara now. He must be celebra
1125."a picure is worth a thousand words. they can e either good or bad so don’t assume because you feel like it. Their tweets doesn’t even make sense. too many are judging with no legit proof, nothing and nobody is trustworthy. Everybody should just cal the fuck down. cuz everybody be talking shit like they witness everything."

1125."a picure is worth a thousand words. they can e either good 또는 bad so don’t assume because 당신
1126."I want to slap all Jiyeon and T-ara haters! Those idiots! btw i’m not hwayoung hater."
 1126."I want to slap all Jiyeon and T-ara haters! Those idiots! btw i’m not hwayoung hater."
1127."I’m sorry, but I can’t help but laugh when idols sing in ENGRISH. I mean it’s just too funny! Especially when they’re singing a sexy/seductive song and their pronunciation is just….LOL

Sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone, I really love KPOP and the idols but I just find it funny "
Note:OFC Miss A don't have Engrish so I posted a photo with a good example
 1127."I’m sorry, but I can’t help but laugh when idols sing in ENGRISH. I mean it’s just too f
1128.: "DAVICHI : Nasty attitude towards student

: CO-ED - Kangho : Rumors about raping fellow classmate [pre-debut]

: CO-ED - Eunkyo, Soomi, Chanmi : Was stated that Eunkyo & Chanmi bullied Soomi out of the group

: T-ARA : Members bullying Hwayoung, Hwayoung being kicked out

: CCM has some serious issues with their idols : AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICED ALL OF THIS?!"
 1128.: "DAVICHI : Nasty attitude towards student : CO-ED - Kangho : Rumors about raping fellow cla
1129."Honestly, i think yoona is ugly. Her face just doesn’t stand out at all for me. I don’t know why she’s the “face” of Girl’s Generation. Honestly, Sooyoung to me is definitely the prettiest."
 1129."Honestly, i think yoona is ugly. Her face just doesn’t stand out at all for me. I don’t kno
1124. LOL XD maybe
1125. ....
1126. Disagree- why? isn't her fault?
1127. Agree- but it's interesting
1128. Agree
1129. Disagree- i think she is the prettiest (Yoona)
1130."I Honestly think that CL in I love you, was really sexy. But i still like her badass type more."
 1130."I Honestly think that CL in I 사랑 you, was really sexy. But i still like her badass type more.
1131."I’m not a huge SNSD fan, but i can grasp a bit of each of their personalities through variety shows, fancams etc.. All of them, except tiffany. She’s just not memorable."
 1131."I’m not a huge SNSD fan, but i can grasp a bit of each of their personalities through variety
1132."I respect other fandoms, but sometimes, I think sones are being a tad bit bitchy."
 1132."I respect other fandoms, but sometimes, I think sones are being a tad bit bitchy."
1133."I’m a huge fan of SECRET and it upsets me how no one seems to care about them. They need more popularity and fans."
 1133."I’m a huge 팬 of SECRET and it upsets me how no one seems to care about them. They need 더 많이
1134."I dislike T-ara because of their repetitive lyrics in ALMOST ALL of their songs. Even before I was a blackjack. But when their song “Day by Day” came out almost at the same time as 2ne1’s “I love you”, I felt ashamed because I Day by Day ACTUALLY has good lyrics and “I love you” ‘s lyrics seems like it’s just words put together randomly… And Day by Day is really more catchy…"
 1134."I dislike T-ara because of their repetitive lyrics in ALMOST ALL of their songs. Even before I
1135."If Running Man had a fandom, then I will forever be a part of that :))"
 1135."If Running Man had a fandom, then I will forever be a part of that :))"
1136.People seem to forget that SNSD also started at nothing. They worked hard and they deserve where they are now.""
 1136.People seem to forget that SNSD also started at nothing. They worked hard and they deserve where
1137."Amber is not an oppa, please stop calling her that. She is not a lesbian, please stop calling her that too. She doesn’t need to grow her hair to be pretty, or wear a dress; she already is gorgeous. Accept HER the way she is and acknowledge her as a woman. Think how you would feel if someone kept calling you oppa just because you were a ‘tomboy’— it’d get pretty hurtful and tiresome, right?"
 1137."Amber is not an oppa, please stop calling her that. She is not a lesbian, please stop calling h
1138."Kpop is probably one of the best things that could have happened to me. It just makes me instantly makes me happy when I’m in a crappy mood. I just can’t explain my love for it, I have so many feels."
 1138."Kpop is probably one of the best things that could have happened to me. It just makes me instan
1139."KPOP stands for ‘Korean Popular Music’

It’s not a fucking genre of music."
 1139."KPOP stands for ‘Korean 인기 Music’ It’s not a fucking genre of music."
1140."To some blackjacks out there, being the leader doesn’t mean she/he should get all the attention, most lines, be in the middle or have to most screen time."
 1140."To some blackjacks out there, being the leader doesn’t mean she/he should get all the attenti
1141."I hate when people say “SNSD is too skinny”. 1. Bashing someone for being skinny is just as bad as bashing someone for being fat. 2. Their busy schedules keep them active so they burn many calories. They’d be chubbier if they sat around on their asses, stalking idols over the internet all day. 3. Contrary to what many of you believe, you don’t have to be curvy to be healthy. And this is coming from someone who actually is curvy. 4. All body types are beautiful o k."
 1141."I hate when people say “SNSD is too skinny”. 1. Bashing someone for being skinny is just as
1142."I happen to love Tiffany’s “chinky” eyes, her “ugly” face, and her “awkward” body. Say what you will about her; I think she’s gorgeous, inside and out."
 1142."I happen to 사랑 Tiffany’s “chinky” eyes, her “ugly” face, and her “awkward” body
1143."I think it’s hilarious how fans expect every idol group to be perfect, as if they aren’t even human. The lives of us fans aren’t perfect, so how can we expect someone else’s to be perfect? Especially someone with a lot more daily stress than us."
 1143."I think it’s hilarious how 팬 expect every idol group to be perfect, as if they aren’t ev
1144."I’m a proud Pledis Stan <3 from Son Dambi, After School, Nu’est, Hello venus and next, Tempest/Seventeen"
 1144."I’m a proud Pledis Stan <3 from Son Dambi, After School, Nu’est, Hello venus and next, Temp
1145."Minzy has been my #1 female bias since 2NE1’s debut. She’s always been the least popular member but I’m ok with that. With ‘I Love You’, she’s been gaining more attention from Blackjacks and non-Blackjacks so I’m happy for her, it’s just sad that it took people 3 years to notice how good she is."
 1145."Minzy has been my #1 female bias since 2NE1’s debut. She’s always been the least 인기 me
1146."All this hate EvoL is getting from Blackjacks is making me like this group even more now."
 1146."All this hate EvoL is getting from Blackjacks is making me like this group even 더 많이 now."
1147."Hyuna looks so happy and cute(In "Gangnam Style") but a litlte bit sexy. I can’t believe it is like a new different girl for others videos.

Maybe is just the song but she looks really happy and not the serious look she used in others songs. Even if she didn’t sing or anything really caught the attention. "
 1147."Hyuna looks so happy and cute(In "Gangnam Style") but a litlte bit sexy. I can’t believe it
1130. Agree...
1131. Disagree
1132. Disagree- only the trolls
1133. Disagree- they have good songs but not very very good so..
1134. Disagree- what do you mean? I love you has no meaning? do your research
1135. LOL XD umm yeah
1136. Agree
1137. Agree
1138. Agree
1139. It's korean pop- pop is a genre of music so.. kpop is genre of music (kinda)
1140. Agree- to be the leader means to lead the group- ok i understand she is the main rapper- she can get the most rap in the songs- but Dara muts get the spotlight because she is the face of the group- Bom must get the most lines because she is the main vocalist.. and Minzy must be in the middle when they are dancing
1141. Agree- they are healthy is we can't see their bones
1142. Agree- is she ugly.. eh? are u kidding me?
1143. Agree and disagree- not perfect- but slapping a member of a group and then acting like u are a good friend is just too much
1144. Disagree- i only like AS and NU'EST- i like a little bit Son Dambi too but i don't like Hello Venus
1145. Agree- i'm happy for her- but i'm sad about bom- 3 years passed and nobody even tried to accept she is not plastic- even though some days ago she told a fan that she is naturally beautiful.. but eh.. haters will always bash- oops out of the subject
1146. I swear i didn't saw ONE blackjack bashing them ONE- so i don't know what are people talking about- EvoL are great- and i'm a BJ
1147. Agree- i watched the MV making film and she was really happy and so cuteee.. people should stop bashing her- i'm supporting her and i'm not offended she appeared in Gangnam style MV
1148."I love M-flo and 2ne1. I was very happy to know that Yg will you work with it but .. They were a little scary in this picture."
 1148."I 사랑 M-flo and 2ne1. I was very happy to know that Yg will 당신 work with it but .. They were
1149."I believe that fangirling about Kpop isn’t just a phase, I feel like people don’t understand that this can teach people SO MUCH about LIFE. And besides, you learn about a whole new culture (if you’re not already Korean). By learning and opening up to another culture, you’re becoming more open-minded…I think this is one of the most wonderful things ever!"
 1149."I believe that fangirling about 케이팝 isn’t just a phase, I feel like people don’t understan
1150."Stop saying Dara can’t sing or isn’t talented. She CAN sing. It’s just that her voice is weaker in comparison to Bom, CL, and Minzy’s. She even has her own solo song for crying out loud - YG wouldn’t let her release one if she was that bad, right?"
 1150."Stop saying Dara can’t sing 또는 isn’t talented. She CAN sing. It’s just that her voice is
1151."I used to hate my gummy smile. I thought it looked really weird. Then I saw Yongguk, Hyosung, and Eunhyuk’s smile, and I’ve slowly grown to love it!"
 1151."I used to hate my gummy smile. I thought it looked really weird. Then I saw Yongguk, Hyosung, a
1152."I honestly want someone to tell me the difference between in kpop and american pop. I mean What ? everything just look so americanish. Of course kpop is from korean but If I take a song in english and put them in korean is kpop or isn´t it?"
 1152."I honestly want someone to tell me the difference between in 케이팝 and american pop. I mean What
1153."I hate blackjacks SO much. They’re rude and arrogant… I LOVE 2ne1 but i’m ashammed to be a blackjack… It’s not 2ne1’s fail, that blackjacks are evil…"
 1153."I hate blackjacks SO much. They’re rude and arrogant… I 사랑 투애니원 but i’m ashammed to be
1148. It's because of the camera-> red eyes
1149. Agree
1150. Agree
1151. :D
1152. Disagree
1153. Disagree- you haven't met all the BJs, judging a fandom just because a troll.. ?
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
888. Disagree- it's probably overconfidence.
889. Disagree- not good, but it doesn't pain me.
890. Disagree- who's Eric?
891. Disagree- I liked most of their comebacks, but there are some that I didn't like, like I Am the Best.
892. Disagree- I don't even pay attention to rookies.
893. Disagree- I do like the song, but it's not that unique.
894. Disagree- I don't ship.
895. Disagree- I can keep a straight face even if I'm sad, happy, or whatever.
896. Agree- it doesn't affect me that much but it is stupid.
897. Disagree- it can be annoying, these comments will happen and I just accept them.
898. Disagree- I like her charisma on stage. I do agree, though, that the whole "swagginess" is just a facade. I don't care about Bom, however.
899. Disagree- I only like Seohyun of the three. Yoona? Ple-ase.
900. Disagree- who's that?
901. Disagree- I'm not, as long as they're mature and make sense.
902. Disagree- they don't hurt me at all, only annoying sometimes.
903. Disagree- it's not part of mine. I'm not ashamed of it either. (although the fans...)
904. Disagree- I'm not.
905. Disagree- nah.
906. Disagree- not everything. I know other groups that deserve the awards more than they do. I don't need to see a variety show to say that.
907. Agree- if you mean the company, but I do like some of the artists and I don't hate them. I mostly hate all the companies, though.
908. Disagree- who knows? One may have a grudge or simply not have interest in them.
909. Agree- she is overrated, and I think Bom is prettier. She's not stunning, though.
910. Disagree- she CAN act, but she's probably can't act GOOD. Just like she probably can't sing GOOD, but she CAN sing.
911. Disagree- it's not amusing to me, I just get annoyed.
912. Agree- yep, this could all be just an illusion.
913. Disagree- I'm fine with it.
914. Agree- it should just be about music, nothing else.
915. Agree- annoying sometimes.
916. Agree- big deal.
917. Disagree- I like other groups.
918. Disagree- a real fan just has to like their object of dedication, it can bash on a fandom if they want.
919. Agree- she can and sounds nice. And isn't the fact that she's his niece, that she'd become part of SM, rather than another company?
920. Disagree- I don't care about that.
921. Disagree- blackjacks can hate on one member, so long as they like the group overall.
922. Disagree- my life was perfectly intact before I discovered them.
923. Disagree- I like her voice and her aegyo is alright.
924. Agree- I think it's pretty, not cute.
925. Disagree- don't even pay attention to her.
926. Disagree- please, no more plastic surgery for her.
927. Disagree- I don't. Fanwars mean someone's questioning something, usually.
928. Disagree- I don't think of kpop as "one". You might as well think of American music like that.
929. Agree- diversity is good.
930. Disagree- it isn't about that for them.They just want more spotlight for their own group.
931. Disagree- I'm not.
932. Agree- I inwardly cringe at her part in Lonely.
933. Disagree- too skinny.
934. Disagree- please.
935. Disagree- idc.
936. Disagree- I would keep in mind of the dark side of kpop.
937. Disagree- idc.
938. Agree- I don't like the fandoms either, although there are few groups I like.
939. Disagree- not everyone.
940. Agree- just stop it with the "jealousy".
941. Agree- yeah there's not really that much.
942. Disagree- I don't
943. what
944. Disagree- I didn't even look at the mv much.
945. Disagree- don't ship.
946. not sure, it's probably a misinterpretation.
947. Agree- it's not rudeness, just idiocy that strikes on my nerve.
948. Agree- and it's really not our business to point these things out. I'm sorry but pointing out instances where idol's share something personal when you don't know the whole story is aggravating to me for some reason. idk but let's just say it has nothing to do with you.
949. Disagree- just singers please.
950. Agree- sad.
951. Disagree- whatever.
952. Agree- now that you mention it, it does seem interesting. But I'm pretty sure there's someone working the lights backstage.
953. Disagree- no, just more rabid.
954. Disagree- who's that?
955. Agree- although she is the leader, it'd make them on equal level.
956. Disagree- I don't mind that much.
957. Agree- yep. You should check out the polls at Seoulbeats.
958. Agree- I try not to.
959. Disagree- she's pretty.
960. Agree- there should be more focus.
961. Disagree- idc.
962. Agree- people seem to forget that kpop is inspired off of American music.
963. Disagree- who're they?
964. Agree- I keep on seeing that, but they seem fine to me.
965. I don't listen to them.
966. Disagree- they all seem like family, don't they?
967. Disagree- idc.
968. Agree- she's not the prettiest. Disagree- no, you don't have to like all to be a real fan.
969. Agree- I also find their one-standard beauty boring. They're all the same and the ones who aren't, are mostly shunned more than others.
970. Disagree- idc.
971. Agree- I guess.
972. Disagree- hassle the haters? I think they just ignore them.
973. Disagree- if you don't like it, doesn't mean you don't know nothing. Agree- with the last part, I think.
974. Disagree- idc.
975. Agree- I like original material.
976. Disagree- or they could get a globe.
977. Disagree- idc.
978. Disagree- some of these people can be different.
979. what
980. Disagree- don't label me with them.
981. what
982. Agree- they say the darndest things.
983. Agree- I guess.
984. Agree- I like the faces cause I prefer that to fake innocent-ness.
985. Agree- really heavily influenced.
986. Disagree- many things are and so are they.
987. Disagree- so you don't think American artists show much effort as well? Thinking about the mainstream American artists while picking out the ones in kpop you think are more hardworking? Do you even know what "passion" is? Yeah, idols can't even have their own say in in lyrics and composing. And when they do create their own lyrics, it's just corny. Passion.
988. I didn't even watch it.
989. Disagree- it's just too much though. Shine more light on the others.
990. idk how to agree/disagree to this so I'll just answer. Hyuna has more of the one-standard beauty than Minzy; tall, long hair, white skin, skinny. When people picture a slut in their minds, Hyuna fits more in their image than Minzy. I don't even like Minzy's dancing.
991. Agree- she doesn't fit well in Miss A because of her lackluster dancing compare to others.
992. Disagree- she's cute. Why else would she be in SM?
993. Agree- no use making a fuss over it.
994. Disagree- I can choose to ignore her.
995. Agree- are people getting riled over it? If it's minor, then let them react and response. It's also their opinion to disagree.
996. Disagree- idc about Beast.
997. Disagree- WG????
998. Agree- but I think talent is objective.
999. Disagree- she's not everywhere to me, cause I'm not obsessed with kpop.
1000. Agree- I feel the problem would go away if we ignore the ones who don't say their proper reasoning.
1001. Disagree- I don't mind.
1002. Agree- I don't pay attention to them but it does.
1003. Agree- yep.
1004. Disagree- I'm sure they're being serious. I think I can spot an obvious troll.
1005. Disagree- idc.
1006. Agree- let them do what they want.
1007. Disagree- idc.
1008. Disagree- nah, she wouldn't last it without 2ne1.
1009. Disagree- I don't go there.
1010. Disagree- she my favorite member. I admit, though, she does try too hard.
1011. Disagree- I haven't heard the song twice so I forgot it. Agree- it doesn't matter.
1012. Disagree- what tune? Kpop doesn't have it's own tune, it has nothing except it's own language.
1013. Agree- yeah they are horrible.
1014. Agree- fandom attitude can really aggravate me.
1015. Agree
1016. Disagree- idec.
1017. Disagree- didn't change mine's.
1018. idc.
1019. IDC.
1020. Agree
1021. Agree- new girl group? Well, I'll feel bad for them cause they might be overshadowed like f(x).
1022. Agree- that would be nice.
1023. Agree- NEXT.
1024. Agree- it's very rare for me to defend them because of the fandom.
1025. idc.
1026. Disagree- I don't. I just listen to them.
1027. Disagree- didn't see it.
1028. Agree- nothing interesting about her.
1029. Agree- I'm pretty sure they had a lot more done, but "plastic" is a lame excuse for an attack.
1030. Disagree- they don't have enough edginess to them.
1031. idc
1032. Agree- just stop the show already, and save your budget..
1033. Disagree- people say stuff without thinking so of course.
1034. Disagree- f(x) was the reason.
1035. Disagree- oh c'mon, she should be alive.
1036. if I had a dime they all said "pathetic"... Agree- I guess.
1037. idc.
1038. Agree- plus it's too much bother.
1039. HAHA what? unstoppable? Disagree- what are you talking about?
1040. Disagree- her nose changed.
1041. Agree
1042. Disagree- she's not and how would you know that?
1043. Disagree- it'd make them more balanced.
1044. Disagree- I don't.
1045. Disagree- idc.
1046. idk
1047. Disagree- haven't heard it.
1048. Disagree- although I haven't heard her much in the song cause it didn't strike out to me. I like voices that can push and her's can't.
1049. Disagree- people wouldn't care, like me.
1050. Disagree- well it's not.
1051. Disagree- well I like them so they probably don't suck.
1052. Agree- stupid high horses.
1053. Disagree- idt if they did get their inspiration from them.
1054. okay?
1055. dc
1056. Disagree- just arrogant.
1057. Disagree- Vocaloid is the drug for me.
1058. Agree- sure.
1059. Agree- nope.
1060. idc.
1061. Disagree
1062. Disagree- oh, where have I heard this? EVERYWHERE AND I URGE YOU ALL TO SHUT UP. Sorry. But look, I can recognize a piece of crap art when I see it, even though I have no talent in drawing. Same with writing and singing and almost all areas of work. Therefore, it doesn't matter if I have no talent in singing or dancing. It's not my area of professionalism so fuck it. If it's bad, it's evident to me.
1063. Disagree- good for you but I'm not.
1064. whatever
1065. idc
1066. Disagree- above average, there are other groups like that.
1067. Disagree- facade.
1068. Agree- yes.
1069. Agree- I didn't even like the song.
1070. Disagree- anyone can do that.
1071. Agree- you know nothing about sm or anything else.
1072. Disagree- I thought it was bad.
1073. Disagree- I see more on the blackjack side.
1074. idc
1075. dc
1076. Agree- it'd be better.
1077. Disagree- I like activity.
1078. dc
1079. idc
1080. IDC
1081. Agree- yeah.
1082. whatever
1083. Agree
1084. Agree- way less Dara.
1085. Agree- yes.
1086. Disagree- I don't even care about letuek.
1087. yeah annoying.
1088. Disagree- I don't love it.
1089. Agree- just cause she looks like a guy.
1090. Agree- it's not all, just a majority.
1091. Disagree- doesn't happen to me.
1092. Agree
1093. Disagree- can you blame them for wanting?
1094. Agree- I can. "Great".
1095. Disagree- I don't.
1096. Agree- it's just music in a different language.
1097. Disagree- I don't.
1098. Agree- yeah it's weird.
1099. Disagree- Jiyoon and Gayoon are better than Hyuna. But those other 2 are useless.
1100. Disagree
1101. Agree- too much.
1102. Agree- yeah sure.
1103. okay?
1104. Disagree- I'm not.
1105. idc
1106. Disagree- just comparing.
1107. Agree- probably.
1108. Disagree- don't end it.
1109. Disagree- I don't go to twitter.
1110. ?
1111. Disagree- HAHAHA U KIDDING ME? And I bet you thought that T-ara were good little girls before the issue, right?
1112. Disagree- maybe it's her voice which is why I like her singing.
1113. Disagree- you can't just judge them on a controversy.
1114. IDC
1115. Agree
1116. Agree- exactly. WE KNOW NOTHING.
1117. Disagree- AND HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT, HUH? JUST CAUSE SOMEONE SAID SO?
1118. Agree
1119. Disagree- my confession? I'm not.
1120. Agree- lolwut?
1121. idc
1122. Agree- yeah.
1123. Disagree- yeah, but that's lame.
1124. Agree- yeah.
1125. Agree- LOL. Meanwhile, at the JYP agency...
1126. Disagree- I don't want to slap anyone.
1127. Disagree- it just sounds dumb.
1128. Disagree- probably not.
1129. Disagree- she's not ugly, just boring.
1130. Disagree- I don't.
1131. idk
1132. Agree- they all are.
1133. idc
1134. Disagree- I barely listen to them.
1135. Agree- I'm sure you would.
1136. Agree- sure.
1137. Agree- exactly.
1138. Disagree- it made me in a crappy mood and sites like asianjunkie and seoulbeats make me feel better. Balance.
1139. Disagree- it stands for Korean pop music.
1140. Agree- yep.
1141. Disagree- how do you know they're bashing?
1142. Agree- meh pretty.
1143. Disagree- not funny.
1144. Disagree- not me.
1145. Disagree- she not mine.
1146. Disagree- who are they?
1147. Agree- yeah really pretty.
1148. Agree- I guess.
1149. Disagree- kpop? No, there are other ways.
1150. Agree- she CAN sing and IS talented. She can't sing GOOD and her talented is probably somewhere else.
1151. idc.
1152. Agree- exactly.
1153. Disagree- not all of them just most of them.
over a year ago luv_warriorcatz said…
Sorry if I seem like a bitch here, but I JUST WANTED TO GET THE WHOLE THING DONE.
@Warriorcatz it's ok xD
1154."To be honest, I get a weird, unhappy feeling whenever I see fancams/photos of kpop groups outside their idol life and in airports. I know it’s really hypocritical of me since I reblog some of them sometimes, but it just doesn’t feel right for me."
 @Warriorcatz it's ok xD 1154."To be honest, I get a weird, unhappy feeling whenever I see fancams/ph
1155."i see so many comments about girls being “inspired” to lose weight because of female kpop idols, which is great, but for me, kpop has allowed me to finally feel comfortable with my body."
 1155."i see so many 코멘트 about girls being “inspired” to lose weight because of female 케이팝 i
1156."Why do people complain about the fact that Suzy is the most popular member in Miss A? She does other things besides being in the group, like acting. I myself do not care at all for Miss A but I love Suzy because of her acting. Suzy is the most popular member because other people from other fandoms like her."
 1156."Why do people complain about the fact that Suzy is the most 인기 member in Miss A? She does
1157."I keep saying I want a Minzy and Tae Yang dance collab but they already had one… so now I’ll say that I want another one!"
 1157."I keep saying I want a Minzy and Tae Yang dance collab but they already had one… so now I’l
1158."I’d like to thank kpop for introducing me to the wonderful and beautiful country that is Korea."
 1158."I’d like to thank 케이팝 for introducing me to the wonderful and beautiful country that is Kore
1159."I can’t wait until Bom releases a solo album."
 1159."I can’t wait until Bom releases a solo album."
1160."CL gets more and more arrorgant by the day.I just laugh at it because her stans eat it up."
 1160."CL gets 더 많이 and 더 많이 arrorgant 의해 the day.I just laugh at it because her stans eat it up."
1161."AOA IS SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT (KNOWING THAT THEY’RE FROM FNC WHO HAS GREAT MUSICIANS SUCH AS CNBLUE, FT ISLAND AND JUNIEL). THE ONLY MEMBER I APPRECIATE IS JIMIN(EL). AND THEY’RE ‘CONCEPT’ IS ALSO A BIT WEIRD AND CONFUSING. AND I FIND THE DRUMMER (Y) STUPID.
"
 1161."AOA IS SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT (KNOWING THAT THEY’RE FROM FNC WHO HAS GREAT MUSICIANS SUCH AS C
1162."I admit at first I hated Yoona because she was the attention center (face) and felt like she had no talent, but then Dara came and I started loving Yoona a lot, I have so much respect for her because she doesn’t act all fake and because of how tiring her schedule is and she keeps up with it. Now Yoona is in my top bias.
"
 1162."I admit at first I hated Yoona because she was the attention center (face) and felt like she ha
1163."I want another GD & TOP & BOM single"
 1163."I want another GD & 상단, 맨 위로 & BOM single"
1164."I’m glad there’s no bullying here, which is why my respect for them (Wonder Girls) have gone up so much. They are smart and know that teamwork is the key to success."
 1164."I’m glad there’s no bullying here, which is why my respect for them (Wonder Girls) have gon
1165."Everyone, idol or not, is talented, useful and beautiful in some way, in their own way. Any disagreement to that is opinion. "
 1165."Everyone, idol 또는 not, is talented, useful and beautiful in some way, in their own way. Any dis
1166."If it wasn’t for BOM amazing voice + legs, I would had never listen to 2ne1 songs"
 1166."If it wasn’t for BOM amazing voice + legs, I would had never listen to 투애니원 songs"